Light Blue Eau Intense (2017)

Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana

Light Blue Eau Intense is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Granny Smith apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesTagetes, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 31.07.2019

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Bianca Balti and David Gandy, photographed by Mario Testino.

7.0 7.0 5.0 9.0/10

Felix22x
My best friend, a masterpiece with sufficient durability
The bottle is quite simple, but still solid.

Fragrance
First of all: I love to smell this scent on a woman in summer. It is definitely fresh, and therefore suitable for the summer, but at the same time quite sweet and feminine, embedded in a fine note of white musk, which gives it some depth. A pleasant depth. My best friend wears it very often in summer and I am always so much more happy to see her. Just gorgeous.
To go into the individual scent notes in more detail. In the opening I immediately encounter something fresh that is owed to the lemon, in addition there is a sweetness that I perceive as a synthetic apple.
The depth consists of a delicate slightly floral note, I catch some jasmine before the whole composition is rounded off by white musk. If you know how white musk smells, you'll definitely spot it in the drydown. But the use of the musk is really successful and completes the whole perfectly.

Shelf life
The durability is the only drawback, because it leaves a lot to be desired for a DG. Whereby one has to be fair to say that it is at least somewhat better than in the original version.

The Sillage is not really strong, but definitely present. Would say one - two arm lengths, very pleasant for the fragrance

What is it now?
I emptied the first sample in no time and found it to be the super light summer scent. I like citric and woody scents very much and I also liked Granny Smith very much at first. So I put him on my wish list and got him another bottle.
Then I wanted to delete him from my wish list because the synthetic apple note got on my nerves. Only I get compliments every time I try him out. Now I will empty the bottling well and put him on the wish list for next summer. Maybe I want him then, don't I? Maybe I'll come across a more natural smelling alternative. I'm grateful for any suggestions.

Less helpful Review
and I'll be out of your hair in no time!
I tested the light blue intense, even twice, because I couldn't believe that the scent is gone from me incredibly fast...or is something wrong with my nose? Are there any ladies here who feel the same way with this scent?

Summer's ahead
My friend gave it to me in words similar to mine: You're looking for a summer scent - you'll like it...
(Must say: it was these last, but bitterly cold days 3 months ago)

...MIR?!...
Lemon, apple?...
Seriously?!?
I love summer, winter is actually too cold for me - and still (or exactly because of that?) I feel comfortable in vanilla or heavier scents.
All right, tested on this really still zapfig cold evening several weeks ago.
Fresh. And fruity. First association: delicious. Yes, apple! I could hardly stop the urge to smell it again and again.
Then a bit of wood comes along, OOOKAAYY, then the circle closes for me, I feel really comfortable.
Shelf life - not bad, could be even better for my taste, but is certainly subjective feeling - you always want more of what is good.
Flacon - , angular, clear. Like a blue summer sky - without clouds, of course.

Thank you for the fragrance H..., reminds me of common experiences in the short time

Summer's in Town!

by Lizzy89
by Honey
by Honey

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana (1992) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana