Light Blue Eau Intense 2017

Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue Eau Intense is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.
Scent goes well with Escentric 02

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Granny Smith appleGranny Smith apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesTagetesTagetes
JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwoodAmberwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.10.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Bianca Balti and David Gandy, photographed by Mario Testino.

Pure freshness
This fragrance is also one of my absolute favorites that I have been using for years. It reminds me of the sea and a warm summer. A light fresh scent can not be missing. You wake up in the morning in the cool morning air, go to the kitchen and cook a delicious espresso. To get dressed, you wear a light silk dress and apply the light blue scent. As the morning progresses, it gets warmer and warmer and you pack your beach gear to go to the ocean. The perfume doesn't smell too intense and doesn't bother anyone, yet you smell it and it just reminds you of freshness with a hint of lemon. At the seaside you sunbathe, go for a swim in the water and lay back in the sun. After a while you go to the beach bar and order a mojito that tastes fresh like lime. The scent smells wonderfully fresh of lemon. Can I highly recommend for the summer
Tangy apple compote
I smell the green, tangy and yet sweet apple out strongly. And that is exactly what I like so much about the fragrance. It smells for me like summer, after ease and hot temperatures, at which one would like to cool down with the fragrance. A must in every collection and for the summer anyway. Would he but last longer here in the country. Also a nice holiday companion, which brings back the holiday feeling again and again
Nice-to-Have
The bottle is nice, I like the white glass. The light blue optics, makes an impression that something fresh is conjured.

This fragrance smells fresh, yes citrusy it is. I hardly notice the apple. If you ask me and I would not know the fragrance notes, I would have said it smells like a lemon in "light" version. For me is a freshness, with a pinch of juicy lemon.

Sure this fragrance does well in the summer and on hot days. However, in my opinion, there are better or rather more exciting summer fragrances than this one. It is a nice-to-have and interesting to have tried him, but I will not buy him again.

Durability - 4Std at most
Sillage - hardly to medium
Summer afternoon in Capri
A white summer dress, a glass of vino and the wind in your hair. Enjoy the midsummer heat with a ride on a catamaran in Capri.

The fragrance opens with a burst of citrus and the aroma of green apple that almost colors the wind. Tagetes and jasmine give it a slightly feminine aspect. Amber wood and musk make the composition holistic. The best thing about the fragrance is that even a few hours after drying, you can still smell the citrus and green apple - a sign of a well-composed fragrance

Preferred Over Men's, as a Man
As a guy, I prefer this over the men's version. The men's line of Light Blue is too musty for my tastes. This is very gentle, watery fruits and florals with a much cleaner, toned down musk. It's simple, light, and inoffensive, especially appropriate in high heat. Actually performs quite well on my skin for this kind of scent, I get 2-3hr of surprisingly decent projection and 8-10hr longevity.
AbsoluteSummer Compliment getter!
Since the opinions on this fragrance are very divergent, I have first ordered a bottling. Especially Leni (youtube) had me very angefixt what concerns this fragrance. My first thought after spraying actually went unfortunately in the direction of the "toilet" of which some have already spoken here, but still I wanted to wait. Already after 5 min this scent has made such a transformation on my skin! From classic lemon flush to floral apple! What adds to it are the real oodles of compliments you get with this scent. Perfect for hot summer days, and as luck would have it, the same day my bottling went empty, there was still the 100ml size for 40€ at flaconi. It was meant to be, and now it's one of my favorite out the shower freshies as well as office/everyday perfumes! It puts you in a good mood, seems carefree and light. Can also imagine it very well as a date scent on hot summer days! Nevertheless, in any case first test out, I can well imagine that he develops very differently from person to person.
Love at second sniff
It's a hot summer day in Italy. I've just been swimming in the sea and now I'm lying under an oleander tree eating a lemon ice cream from a waffle.

Lemon and jasim is what I smell the strongest.

After the first spray it has smelled very fresh, lemony and masculine for me.

The longer I had the fragrance on it the more jasmine came to light and has made the fragrance more feminine, more lovely. The fresh lemon became a light-sweet lemon.

I prefer sweet, seductive fragrances and have also almost only such. Therefore, I also wanted something fresh for hot summer days. Top fragrance!
light, tangy, summer!
I have me the fragrance due to a recommendation of my mother to put, because she used him when I was still small often. However, she used the Eau de Toilette, but for me it was clear I want durability, which is why I decided for the Eau Intense. I was not disappointed with it, I get a good noticeable bare sillage and a really good performance with just a few sprays. He creates on my skin about 6-8 hours, which is just fantastic for such a fresh fragrance.

Now to the fragrance itself: At first, a very intense lemon rises to my nose, but is soon complemented by the fresh apple. This combination lasts until the end. After that, the marigold soon comes out after about 30 minutes, which makes the fragrance seem a little creamy. I detect the jasmine only very lightly in the background. After about 3 h, the very nobly made woods come out and complete this fragrance.

In general, this fragrance is fresh-tart for me, but it gets a little sweeter on my skin, which I really like. It is the perfect summer scent for me that fits any situation, making it a very successful blind purchase
Anjamoiselle
When is it summer again?!
I can't wait to wear my beloved Light Blue Intense again. Unfortunately, only suitable in the summer. The scent is just a dream! I hope it never gets discontinued. The many lovely compliments I have already received on this fragrance are simply priceless. Convince yourselves. LG, Anja
Jasminroedig
refreshing summer in a glass
I see the fragrance on women U 50 with blonde or brunette hair. Blue-green eyes fit perfectly with the freshness that the fragrance exudes in the head. People who wear this fragrance value simple elegance - according to the motto : less is more.
A white shirt to the light blue jeans, in addition silver filigree jewelry.

The citrus note remains relatively long, the jasmine in the heart I hardly smell.
The apple enters into a beautiful symbiosis with the lemon, so that one does not get enough before loud effervescence.
No matter how hot it is, in the summer, this fragrance can always be worn, yes, even for the spring, the perfume is wonderfully suitable but at the latest in the fall you should say goodbye to the Light Blue.
Still one of the best and cheapest summer fragrances in the designer sector

GreMuserGreMuser 1 year ago
Easily one of the best summer fragrances, a must have. Full stop.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
It seems like smelling the sky! A perfectly balanced accord for a soft cloud involving you for many hours but with discretion.Recommended

by Profumosam
Danke euch für die schönen Rückmeldungen!!
by Flanker
by Honey
by LaPerleNoire
by LaPerleNoire

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana