Light Blue Eau Intense 2017

Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana
Top 90 in Women's Perfume
Light Blue Eau Intense is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.
Scent goes well with Escentric 02

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Granny Smith apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesTagetes, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.05.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Bianca Balti and David Gandy, photographed by Mario Testino.

Sweety777
Elegant and intense .....
I love Light Blue Intense! I like it much more than the original Light Blue, which smells a bit like laundry detergent to me. But not this one! It's actually one of my favorite scents and I own about 30 perfumes plus about 80 samples and decants. Light Blue Intense smells sweeter than the original Light Blue, but has the same refreshing, breezy quality, minus the bathroom detergent connotation. It also lasts longer. It smells like crisp Granny Smith apples sprinkled with fresh lemon juice and some delicate musk. I let a friend smell it and he liked it too :) It makes me think of happy summer times!
light, tangy, summer!
I have me the fragrance due to a recommendation of my mother to put, because she used him when I was still small often. However, she used the Eau de Toilette, but for me it was clear I want durability, which is why I decided for the Eau Intense. I was not disappointed with it, I get a good noticeable bare sillage and a really good performance with just a few sprays. He creates on my skin about 6-8 hours, which is just fantastic for such a fresh fragrance.

Now to the fragrance itself: At first, a very intense lemon rises to my nose, but is soon complemented by the fresh apple. This combination lasts until the end. After that, the marigold soon comes out after about 30 minutes, which makes the fragrance seem a little creamy. I detect the jasmine only very lightly in the background. After about 3 h, the very nobly made woods come out and complete this fragrance.

In general, this fragrance is fresh-tart for me, but it gets a little sweeter on my skin, which I really like. It is the perfect summer scent for me that fits any situation, making it a very successful blind purchase
Anjamoiselle
When is it summer again?!
I can't wait to wear my beloved Light Blue Intense again. Unfortunately, only suitable in the summer. The scent is just a dream! I hope it never gets discontinued. The many lovely compliments I have already received on this fragrance are simply priceless. Convince yourselves. LG, Anja
Jasminroedig
refreshing summer in a glass
I see the fragrance on women U 50 with blonde or brunette hair. Blue-green eyes fit perfectly with the freshness that the fragrance exudes in the head. People who wear this fragrance value simple elegance - according to the motto : less is more.
A white shirt to the light blue jeans, in addition silver filigree jewelry.

The citrus note remains relatively long, the jasmine in the heart I hardly smell.
The apple enters into a beautiful symbiosis with the lemon, so that one does not get enough before loud effervescence.
No matter how hot it is, in the summer, this fragrance can always be worn, yes, even for the spring, the perfume is wonderfully suitable but at the latest in the fall you should say goodbye to the Light Blue.
Still one of the best and cheapest summer fragrances in the designer sector

Summer in a bottle
Perhaps the best perfume for women ever, especially for the hot season, however it is versatile and safe, to wear it is never wrong!

I like its freshness and sparkle, it's citrusy and sweet enough not to be cloying, I've known and worn it for many years and it will always have a permanent place in my collection. :)

ps: if you live in crowded cities / places and where there are a lot of people on the move you may often hear it to other people and get tired of having it. (only negative note)
LiloW
Like fresh out of the shower
The Granny Smith smell is clearly noticeable. The lemon comes creeping up the back The finish with musk and amber blends perfectly with the apple note.
The scent on the skin is light but long lasting.
Vivien1001
Cleaner summer scent - unique!
I had received the fragrance as a sample and tested it extensively this summer.
One has to say that the freshness of the apple and lemon notes almost knocks you out. It is a fragrance that is very uniquely fresh and fruity at the same time, that it is very well recognizable as a signature scent. You can recognize this scent among thousands!

I find the Sillage very good for such a fresh scent and also the shelf life of one of the Freshies is very good!

Nevertheless, I would really only use the fragrance in summer, but I think it is less suitable for other seasons. If then still rather in the office than everyday scent.

Nevertheless, I will definitely get it next year. :)
Lee97
Is there a tangerine hiding there?
From the first moment I smelled this fragrance, years ago, it undoubtedly became my favourite fragrance!
I don't know why, but for me this smell totally smells like tangerine! There is no better summer scent, I have smelled a lot of them, and so far no one has knocked me out like this one. When I wear the scent, I think of a moment on the beach with a fruit cup of tangerine orange apple and lemon, maybe some mint and fresh sea air.
The Intense version surprised me, because unfortunately these versions are often different from the normal one, which fortunately is not the case! Here the durability was simply improved. This is also very good, because I don't want to stop being able to smell the fragrance! - short and sweet i love the scent and i guarantee there is no better one if you like fruity fresh.
LG

Light Blue Eau Intense Dolce & Gabbana
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. There is no better perfume for the summer time heat. I've worn the regular Light Blue and I find that they do smell similar but the regular version doesn't last or project as well. I am amazed at how many compliments I have received while wearing this. I am guaranteed to have at least one person approach me and tell me how good I smell. It's my most complimented fragrance ever! That says something about this scent. Citrusy and fresh. It's a universal crowd-pleaser!
Marilyn25
Memories of the fleeting happiness of summer
The other day I was visiting a good friend. We hadn't seen each other for five years Well I admit it, he is more than a friend to me, because I have certain feelings for him. I spent a week with him. In the middle of summer, in late June. It's only been a week. And of course I couldn't miss a visit to the perfumery, which fortunately has reopened in the meantime, while he was at work and I had some free time. I would have been interested to see how Hypnotic Poison EdP smells compared to the really great EdT. But unfortunately they did not have the EdP. Also Mmmh... of Juliette has a gun was tested by me. For me a Tacken too sweet, especially now in summer. Then my eyes fell on a nicely packed set: Light Blue EdT and Light Blue Eau Intense in miniature form. So I quickly tested the Light Blue EdT and found it to be good. This appley-lemon freshness with a light floral accent. Wonderful. Of course I took the set with me. My friend also liked the Light Blue, when I later proudly showed it to him. He got a "Nice!". And he's not particularly interested in perfume.

Now I have tested both fragrances for a while and yes, I also like the Light Blue Intense better. Not only is it stronger and lasts much longer, I also find the composition more balanced and rounder. After the fruity and fresh start, the EdT has a very slight hint of toilet cleanser with jasmine and musk. It still smells very pleasant, but this slightly acidic, this association with toilet cleaner bothers me a little. Fortunately, this disturbing factor is not present at all with Eau Intense. Here the Granny Smith apple predominates. I have to think of an apple slice sprinkled with lemon. The lemon juice protects the apple from oxidizing and tarnishing. In the further course of the day the scent gets a little bit sweeter, which I think comes from the jasmine and the marigold. Unlike Armani's Acqua di Gioia, the jasmine here is fortunately not sultry and therefore does not disturb. No, it fits nicely into the overall picture. The base is enchanted by light wood and clean musk, which gives a freshly showered feeling. Somehow this fragrance makes me think of a good fish restaurant. There are fresh oysters with lemon slices. Wonderful. It's probably because the week I bought the Light Blue set I was eating oysters :)))))) The Sillage is moderate to pronounced and the durability is about 5 hours on my skin.

So what does this scent mean to me? For me it means summer in the first place. This summer. Of course, when I wear it I think of my darling and our precious time together. The series "The Man in the High Castle" and "Terrace House" that we watched together. The long talks we had. Cooking and eating together. Our trip to the lake. Our first kiss. The night he held me almost until morning. Maybe there's more to us In any case, Light Blue Eau Intense makes me happy and I will always think of this time when I wear it.

GreMuserGreMuser 10 months ago
Easily one of the best summer fragrances, a must have. Full stop.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
It seems like smelling the sky! A perfectly balanced accord for a soft cloud involving you for many hours but with discretion.Recommended

by Profumosam
Danke euch für die schönen Rückmeldungen!!
by Flanker
by Lizzy89
by Honey
by Honey

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana