Light Blue Escape to Panarea 2014

Light Blue Escape to Panarea by Dolce & Gabbana
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Light Blue Escape to Panarea is a limited perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
PearPear
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris
Tonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.08.2021.

Sonja90
The exact mixture of Light blue and the one
This perfume will and will not all with me.

Was a blind purchase, since I love Light blue, I thought at the time, here with it, but so fresh this fragrance is not at all, has little in common with light blue, the vanilla is very dominant, lemon is easily perceived, in the finish no longer at all, because vanilla drowns them out. Richt the one very close, just a little more subtle, lighter. Definitely seems to me as if one has mixed 3 dashes of the one with a dash of light blue.

I have received some compliments for it, but I myself do not like it so, use it rarely times, so it all becomes, but I must say the durability is mega, lies for 7 years in my closet without veranzen.

Otherwise the perfume reminds me of vanilla cookies, but strongly of the vanilla aroma from the bottles for baking, with a bit of lemon aroma mixed.

Summer Escape
This is one I love the more I wear it. I get a nice citrus burst in the beginning followed by smooth creamy tonka bean, florals, and ambergris. It's a bit sweet and musky, but not overly sweet. It definitely has a summer vibe to it.

I don't know if I'll be able to wear this in extreme heat as it may become a bit cloying, but I think it will be a nice one to spritz on in the summer evening when it starts to cool down.

Lasting power is pretty decent on me. Around 5-6 hours. Better than both the original Light Blue and Dreaming in Portofino. Sillage radiates at about 3 feet for the first hour and then it sits pretty close to the skin.

All in all, I'm glad I added this one to my collection!

by Flavabee
by Flavabee
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Amber Sun by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana