Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense 2017

Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for men and was released in 2017. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with The One for Men (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJuniper, Marine notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.05.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Bianca Balti and David Gandy, photographed by Mario Testino.

Hazeberg777
Worst perfume I have ever try
Terrible. The perfume smells like raw eggs leftovers in the kitchen and wet dogs or cats.

My expectations were really high based on reviews here and Fragrantica but I was surprised how bad this smells. May be my skin chemistry.

Based on the listed notes I am trying to figure out what gives this awful smell and I am giving the credits to ''Marine notes''.

Sillage and longevity are really good, but the most important is the scent. And no. My perfumes in my wardrobe are complaining already to dispose this perfume immediately. I have never disposed a perfume but this time I want nothing to remind me this one. 50 euro waste. And for this reason because summer is approaching I will immediately order creed Erolfa, that it was my alternative choice and I have tried it before.

The best summer scent
Hello dear ones,

this perfume is just brilliant!
As soon as I smell it, I feel like I'm in a hammock on the beach in the summer with a cocktail.

At the beginning, the scent is citrusy fresh, but not artificial. He also seems slightly bitter, which is a good feature for high summer, as fragrances in the heat / heat quickly become sweet.

After a while, he then rounds off slightly woody, maritime!

The sillage is very strong at the beginning (1-2h) and then rather moderate.

Durability is with me on the skin about 5-8h, depending.

If you get the perfume with a pocket atomizer for the summer, you are well prepared for a pleasant smelling summer!
Pure summer/holiday scent!
Light blue - eau intense: in my eyes, the name really says it all. Hardly penetrates me the fragrance in the nose I associate it immediately with vacation, beach and the sea. And for exactly such a setting I would also choose this. The fragrance unfolds its full potential especially at high temperatures. With me in the summer in the free time an absolute must have!
The Intense I can also only underline exactly so. On my skin, the scent keeps say and write 8 hours! Sometimes I take him even the next day on me perceive.

Unfortunately, I can not recommend it as a blind buy. With an acquaintance, the fragrance develops in a completely different direction. So probably actually depends on the skin type. If possible, try out before. Should this but fit, I can recommend him but absolutely.
Summer scent #1 still...
For me so far the best summer fragrance I have smelled. I the fragrance is citrusy, fresh and always gets better in the summer. I love him in the summer. H/S is okay for such a fragrance. 6 hours it lasts quite well on me and you do notice it. If you can shoot him cheap, you can definitely also strike blind.
Why I have now written a still? I'm currently trying to get out of the designer bubble and go into the niche. Since I should still expect quite other firecrackers
Yankee
Disgusting - absolutely do not understand the hype
Have bought the fragrance blindly, because it was described by some "perfume influencers" as "best summer fragrance", "very attractive" etc.. Has everything sounded very much like blind buy, as I thought, you can not go wrong anyway.

I think I've never been so disappointed. For me, the scent is absolutely disgusting. He smells somehow totally stale, the "alleged" freshness is covered by a mustiness that is unparalleled. I can't even describe it. Even if you smell at the spray head and lid itself, so purely to the sample, I'm almost sick.

No idea if I got a wrong batch, but before I spray on this fragrance, I rather wear nothing at all. Ugh, in what world smells so what please good?
Blue like the sea...
Close your eyes, smell once and...

I walk, as so often in the year, along the waterfront of a small coastal town in southern Italy. I look in the direction of the sea, I breathe in and... smell salt, the sea, while the lukewarm summer wind gently strokes around my ears.
I feel warmth, security, freedom. I smell and taste the sea. I lick my lips, I taste salt. Arrived at last. Escaped the heat of Rome. Here I am, here I want to be. By the sea. Home. Especially in the warm months, I don't want to be anywhere else.
Berlin is also far away. The sultry, stuffy air of the capital.

No matter how many times a year, every time I arrive here, when I drive closer and closer towards the sea and hear the first waves of the sea, then an incredible feeling of happiness pervades me. Then, when I taste the salt and smell the sea, this is my moment. Here, now. That's all I need. Life can be so simple.

This is Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana.
5.5
Good durability ... unfortunately
Opens fruity summery, but also somewhat synthetic.

Then one of the most beautiful heart notes of a summer fragrance ever:
Aquatic modern - completely without this oldschool Davidoff Cool Water or deodorant scent, but simply like the pure ocean from its most beautiful side. Wow!

But then the big disappointment in the base:
Gradually comes through more and more a note that just smells like sweat, until it even dominates everything in the end. Admittedly, the perfume is then only skin close, but still, that's yes exactly the note you do not want to have especially in the summer and really put me off.
Of course, also tested on paper to exclude self-impact.

In addition, this perspiration smell lasts an enormously long time.
Thus, LB Eau Intense is one of the least fragrances in which I would have liked a shorter shelf life
Can't you smell it?!
A certain Mr Fragrance on YouTube made me want to test this DG.
Moreover, it seems to be very popular, which has driven my curiosity even higher.

Arriving at the perfumery, I sprayed the stuff on myself.
Upon opening, I thought, "Awesome!", tangerine and grapefruit were readily apparent.
My nose was so tempted that I could not even imagine bad things.
I was practically on my way to the register to bag the thing before I tilted my head again toward the sprayed-on spot and suddenly realized with a disfigured look and dilated pupils, "Dude, what is that!"
It smelled like a fusion of cat pee and Wc Duck Citrus?
Definitely something quite unpleasant, which made my curiosity recoil.
The lousy smell stayed about 5 hours on my skin and to the sillage I can not contribute much, because my nose was numb.

To be honest I do not understand the hype, but there you see again how differently smells are perceived.
Ultimately, I was glad that I have sniffed again on my skin, because the 60 Moneten I would have thrown out.

The bottle is but quite nice.

Best Beach Fragrance!
Short and crisp,

Do you want to smell like a beach boy,
With shorts and untucked shirt and light chest hair?

This scent smells sea fresh, not that cold/mentholy but just like water with the sun shining on it with a booblegumi vibe Kind of like Invictus only more sea/natural.

Durability really good keeps loose 6+.
Sillgae Perfect füt the summer.
Price? If the 50 costs (100ml) holl in you.

Conclusion.
Defenetiv one you can buy blind, a summer beast that makes you smell like the Mediterranean/Adria, but with a Booblegum added what but fits perfectly harmoniously.
For me the best summer fragrance 2021

Alberto Morillas strikes again
This fragrance opens with citrusy grapefruit and mandarin orange and dries down with an aquatic salt water and musky finish. For a summer fragrance this performs very well, with decent longevity at 6-8 sprays on clothing, and the scent bubble is pretty decent as well. Once this fragrance dries down the citrus notes disappear, and its mainly sea water and musk.

Arman038Arman038 3 months ago
A true summer fragrance. It smells fresh, aquatic and citrussy. It performs decent aswell.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 4 months ago
Probably the best summer designer scent out there. Citrus mixed with lovely aquatic notes. Lasts and lasts...9-10. so good I have a 200 ml.
DemeteraDemetera 7 months ago
Its a really great intoxicating aquatic fragrance, for the summer with medium projection but good reactions. Sadly its a bit overhyped.
TaberneroTabernero 1 year ago
A perfect summer perfume. It has a stronger aroma than one can expect, which makes it have much more personality and masculinity.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Surprise! This intense version is almost intense! (for a citrus aquatic fragrance). Enjoyable fresh scent but a bit synthetic. Average!
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 3 years ago

by Parfumax
by Subflash
by Subflash

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana