Light Blue pour Homme Sun 2019

Light Blue pour Homme Sun by Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue pour Homme Sun is a new and limited perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for men and was released in 2019. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Ginger, Ozonic notes, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosemary, Cypress, Coconut water, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Oakmoss, Vetiver, White musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.06.2020.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Bianca Balti and David Gandy.

0.5

DONT BELİEVE THE HYPE!
Hey guys its me again. I really wanna say always good words but this Light Blue men serie is very awful and this was the AWFULEST WİTH LİGHT BLUE EAU İNTENSE. THİS is the 1st perfume in here my negative comment. Just wanna say = dont see the positive comments and try it then make your own idea. 1st of all=smells like ALL flankers. Or I wanna say all flankers nearly have same smell. And that waS the worst. I hated because tried 1 time and I dont wanna give another chance. My nose WAS NOT BLİND REALLY! Then yesterday I told my boyfriend to smell this but NOT ON CARD OR HİS SKİN. He tried a far away from me and immediately came back with YUK face. My nose was right in first time tried! I told him= THİS SMELLS LİKE ROTTEN EGGS! And he said YES! I asked him= maybe because of ozonic notes. He answered= I worked in a hotel we use ozon for somethings and it was awful smell and that was that! I researched and ask my couple friends= My idea was true. Because it was including OZONE which MEANS H2S HYDROGEN SULFİD AND that gaves ''rotten eggs''affect.

Coconut and vanilla? Not really
I really liked this fragrance, just as much as I liked the Eau Intense version, perhaps they have more in common than what the note breakdown would suggest.
Forget coconut and vanilla, you won't find traces of that in here. Cypress is the note I identified easier and then there's just Light Blue Eau Intense which means it's good, just a no go if you already have the Intense version

I had so much expectation, the promise of Light Blue with a creamy undertone of vanilla and coconut was great but nothing more than a promise and a missed opportunity
Summer scent
A super fragrance for me. Just smells like summer,sun,sunshine. I have bought it at the moment best and simply as I have tried it.

I can't smell that with him, but he smells like sea, vacation and good mood. A little cute, too. Perhaps a tip for all those still looking for something nice for the summer. Goes in the direction of Armani. I like him.
Just give it a try.

Light Blue with a twist!
The opening is very "fruity" as in grapefruit and bergamot, besides that I get rosemary and salt (ocean). No coconut, I'm sorry to say. I do understand why people say it has a "suntan-lotion vibe", like the smell 1 hour after you put on the suntan-lotion at the pool/beach. But I more see it as the Light Blue with a citrus twist.

I do love that it's more citrus than the original and the intense version, plus rosemary and salt really makes it a very pleasant scent and easy to wear.
I would use it from late spring to early fall, but summer as the best time. Think it can be used both casual and in the office. Mostly in the daytime for me.
Real summer board
Personally I find it a very successful Aquaten.

Because that's what I smell. I can't even smell all the fragrances I've quoted.
For me, everything together results in a smell that fits perfectly into the summer at the seaside.

It's like bending over the railing from a small blue luxury yacht with white leather cushions and pulling a thick nose.

That's what the Light Blue Sun smells like. A little algae, a little salty. Doesn't sound so sexy, yeah. Still, it's the scent.
Sunshine in a string
The lively Light Blue derivative from last year, "Italian Zest", appealed to me very much despite its slightly synthetic nature. However, he never made it into the collection, e.g. at the airport before a summer holiday or something similar. The successor "Sun" is no different - only briefly tested and already inside. But he's not much better now than his predecessor. But sometimes just the right moment, the right voucher, the right spray is enough. Welcome!

"D&G Light Blue Pour Homme Sun" is an Italian, through and through. A summer flanker, even more doubtless. The grapefruit is ice cold and makes you hot, the coconut water can only be felt discreetly and in the background, but gives the Light Blue DNA a noticeable Caribbean blues. Fruity but not heavy, stabbing but in my opinion only superficially cheap. Urinal undertones and associations are fortunately completely absent with me. No natural fragrance, but very youthful, sexy, erotic. Hot water on even hotter bodies. Well-trained and self-confident from birth. A young god. The ladies like him, I already know that. Before the summer holidays 2019 definitely a test must at the airports of this world. The finish is clean musk and a pinch of oakmoss and vetiver. Vanilla hardly a trace. So more green-splashy than yellow-pressing. It looks like a mix of the original, the Eau Intense, Acqua di Gio Absolu and a cocktail on Antigua. Tastes!

Flacon: great color, summery, attractive, great overall.
Sillage: (unlike my headline) discreet and sexy.
Shelf life: 5-6 hours of beach power and delightful beachbabes

Conclusion: I like the Light Blue Pour Homme Flanker. Summer, sun, sunshine. And Italian style. Joie de vivre and sophistication. Pure sex. No matter how hot it gets, this thing is hotter. Like the "Zest" Last year again something "trashy", sharp and cheap - but somehow in a great way. Holiday winner!

Nik604Nik604 7 months ago
Vetiver, Oakmoss , Cypress..?? Where they are,,this juice is very young, chic and extremely long lasting. But artificial and expensive ..
DPArtistDPArtist 10 months ago
Tried this several times now & each time I like it more.I have similar scents so won't be buying but it's easily the best D&G light blue imo
GolcherGolcher 15 months ago
This is a great fragrance because it's just as Light Blue Eau Intense which is great. No coconut, no vanilla, it's just Eau Intense all ove
Jazzy76Jazzy76 18 months ago
Fresh and aromatic with warmer accents, it's a sunny day in a bottle! Perfect in the hottest days for its light sillage. High price

by Zirkon
by Zirkon

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana