Light Blue pour Homme Swimming in Lipari 2015

Light Blue pour Homme Swimming in Lipari by Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue pour Homme Swimming in Lipari is a limited perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesSea salt, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesMandarin orange, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Dry woods, Musky notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.04.2020.

Topfpflanze3
light blue to its perfection
9/10 from me!
This is definitely a hidden gem. In comparison to the original light blue it has less peppery notes and in comparison to the eau intense less of this somewhat annoying orange peel note. It just is the light blue DNA in its perfection.
It has a clean bright and refreshing grapefruit opening mixed with an amped up saltiness in comparison to the other light blues. Over time the grapefruit fades slowely and the scent evolves into a beautiful white musk.
Where I have to agree is that the projection and sillage is better in the eau intense version but not bad nevertheless. It get about 6 hours of longevity.
Guys, try it out as long as its still available. Its already beginning to sell out as not many shops still have it on sale.
-----5 Years Ago --- 1. Compliment--
I am 25 years old, slightly tanned I walk through the city of Hannover. Look here and there in the shops, wear shorts and a - from today's point of view - much too tight shirt. Well, the Wild '25s, they let you do that! My passion for perfume was then still on the level of "pentydroper". The main thing is that the ladies love it and you get on well with it. Anecken was still a stranger to me, just like the many different types of perfume I was to get to know in the years to come.

So I tap-dance into the nearest Douglas - I didn't know any other perfume stores yet - and want to pass the time while I have to wait for my ex-girlfriend. So I'm spraying wildly without any idea what I'm actually doing. Completely without sense and reason, you understand me surely? I was mainly targeting the hyped designer brands, so no wonder I ended up in front of the D&G shelf. Until now, I actually only had one bottle of Dior's Fahrenheit in my possession, which I bought every month. So it's understandable that I was in the mood for something summery. It's fair, isn't it? So I'm standing in front of the shelf, I have no idea what's going on and I just know: Hey, I want something fresh! Well, since I was too much of a coward to seek advice, I just had to test some of the scents advertised there. One of them had done it to me quite fast: Swimming in Lipari! One is the fresh one, I thought to myself and sprayed it generously on my neck (I would not do something like that anymore today!).

Afterwards, I continued to tap-dance through the city and to Peek & Cloppenburg to meet my girlfriend, not knowing what a memorable moment was to come. So I walk off the clotheslines, look here and there to see what's new, and suddenly and unexpectedly a young lady (around mid-30s) approaches me and asks me what kind of perfume I would wear. I was blown away by the fact that it was so well received and that I was to receive the first compliment in my young perfume career. Today I wear perfume mostly for me, but back then it was really great!
And guys, what have I done? Right!
From then on, we went back to Douglas and bought the D&G.

But what can it actually do - even from today's perspective still?

I would first like to point out that the Freshy leaves here clearly under value. In fact, I think it's the nicest of the fresh D&G's. Also he possesses contrary to his kindred nevertheless own character and the special something. I know what you're thinking. You're so self-conscious Well, that may be true, but I still want to explain myself :)

First of all, it must be noted that that fragrance is not citrusy fresh, but aquatic fresh! So if you expect big citric, you will certainly be disappointed. It belongs to the fragrance family of Cool Water and Co. and you can notice this already after the first spray. Manderine and grapefruit mix firmly with the sea salt and form an indefinably fruity and aquatic mixture that is intended to last a long time. The whole is underlined by slightly woody and fresh notes. I'm afraid I can't get rosemary under my nose. The fragrance is completely straightforward, which is very pleasant for a summer scent. It manages to directly evoke images of sea, summer, holidays and endless beaches, which the normal Light Blue or Intense version cannot do. One wishes directly a cocktail in the hand and sees oneself bedded under palms.

And here's the kicker: This thing's really got whammy! With me it is not to be broken, lasts about 8-9 hours and has at least in the first three hours ne super Sillage. Was actually quite often addressed to the and that already several hours after application. For me still my personal insider tip for the coming summer.

Only minus: Yes, I admit it, he also tends to be slightly synthetic. Phew, there it is...hihi...

And my ex?
Yes, I met her too, she also loved it straight away and was more than happy with the spontaneous purchase (back then people were even more concerned about money when it came to perfume!) And what can I say, I will order it again for next summer and hope that I can still get hold of a bottle, as it is unfortunately no longer in production.

So, if you are still looking for something ingenious for your beach holiday or the new German heat, hit it!

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme Intense by Dolce & Gabbana