The One Royal Night 2015

The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
The One Royal Night is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for men and was released in 2015. The scent is oriental-woody. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
BasilBasil
Heart Notes Heart NotesWild pear wood
NutmegNutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
CedarCedar
AmberAmber
LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.09.2021.

The scent is exclusively available at duty-free shops.

Jugiie47
One Orient Express, please!
I have this fragrance in my collection for about a year now and I am very surprised.
This fragrance is special not every fragrance has these cool and unique features like
Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night.
This fragrance fits especially in the autumn or winter time Hinein.
The wood notes are not too exaggerated or strict, The sweetness is oh perfectly chosen and coherent.
It does not remind much of the original one expects oh not with the name The One Royal Night..
I find in the dry-down the fragrance is a little sweeter but not so that it disturbs.
on the whole, the fragrance is really great I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an oriental fragrance.

Conclusion: The fragrance has everything an Oriental fragrance has and needs

i would recommend the fragrance always further.
Younger people can buy this fragrance oh without thinking,
He is oh with plus 16 years Tragbar D%B DNA halt.

The charisma is very good one takes him in any case was.

Price performance is ach super, since there are only 100ml-150ml.

ScentSlave
”The One” that actually lasts all day
I grabbed “Mysterious Night” a few weeks back, and fell in love with it, and then read all the reviews I could find online, and took a blind dive into Royal Night… and how happy I am I did…

It has an almost chocolate feeling drydown that radius outward to a 3-4ft projection cloud, and the sillage trail resonates proudly, announcing that you were there before, to everyone who follows in your wake. The longevity is also fantastic; lasting on my skin (loudly, to say the least) for at LEAST 8 hours.

It’s all about how much you like that pseudo-chocolate feeling aromatic; because it IS there, and it will ALWAYS be there throughout the life of the wear. Another score, and
Seasoning miracle cure
After the "Mysterious Night" has blown my socks off so much, I hurriedly went on the hunt for the other Arabian "ones". The blue "Luminous" comes only this year was quickly clear - so grabbed the brown "Royal Night". The first offshoot of this limited (?) or at least in this country quite rare flanker series of D&G's successful fragrance. To appeal to the sheikhs and oriental upper class. Actually unnecessary, greedy and not very sympathetic. Doesn't change the scent, though - because "Royal Night" is also a spicy-balsamic dream scent. Even if it relies less on its top note, but much more magically enchants in the course. All the more people with a penchant for soft spices like cardamom and soft woods like sandalwood.

For the fact that "Royal Night" has been around for over 5 years and is part of an olfactory blockbuster family, it gets shockingly little attention and hype. Does not have to, but still funny. Because it's a killer scent. Creamy, soft, grown up. A desert in the night, a dessert in sugar deprivation, a dream of cardamom cream. It's not just Bedouins pitching a tent. In the background still a "The One", but now much more boomy and sedate in equal measure. Outgrown the disco and Sturm-und-Drang phase. Bearded and tender. Only those who don't like cardamom should keep their distance here. The rest gets an offer that is hard to refuse. Only the slightly gardeny and pizza'ry basil at the beginning is not my cup of tea. Then in the course, however, I am quickly reveling.

Flacon: Arabic alleredelst
Sillage: warming and noticeable. Leaves a veil, does not wear it
Longevity: 7 hours minimum. Rather more.

Verdict: a ripe concoction of "The One" DNA and spice bouquet. Amazingly dark and unsweet without betraying its family. The red Arabian flanker is even better, but since I'm a sucker for cardamom, this tan is also a heart fragrance.

Quite respectable !
I expected more resemblance to its flankers but , it differs a lot .

Although it doesn´t declare grapefruit , according to fragrantica the wood of pear tree is a note that tries to evoke the fruit and the wood and the truth is that I could notice a sweetness during all its development that doesn´t seem to correspond only to the amber . According to the official website , this note of pear wood also confers an "African" leather aroma , but being honest , I see little leather ...

Woods and spices give the serious and formal counterpoint in the background ( I perceive it rather linear ) since what dominates throughout his life is that sweetness halfway between the warm and the fresh, a quality that is very pleasant and makes the perfume to my liking even it isn´t any paragon of quality.

The performance, I believe that influenced by the fact that I made a split and took off many mls in 5 minutes, I smelled it without problems for many hours, but as I say, this is usually normal when you have the bottle in less than half. in 5 minutes hehe.
MrMagic
A lance break for a great scent!
Hardly a fragrance has fascinated me in recent years as Dolce & Gabbana TO TRN.
The spicy cardamom note in combination with the wood (although I do not know here whether I smell the cedar and / or sandalwood) meets exactly my taste! After some time on the skin I can also recognize a slight note of nutmeg, so I can already understand the fragrance pyramid.
Basically, the original The One is already an absolute classic, I like the slightly sleeker and spicier version of The Royal Night but better. The durability seems to be just as better and thus solid, although the sillage is unfortunately not good.

It is and remains a cuddly fragrance, a pity actually!

The bottle is quite nice to look at by the Arabic lettering and the new presentation, but does not really blow me away.

I will in any case also again Rose Night to mind.
I can recommend this fragrance in winter and in situations in which more physical closeness to the other person or but basically a more subtle fragrance close to the body is desired and all who love The One, but want a slightly more durable version with more exclusive character.
Who The One, on the other hand, only like, will not fall here also from all clouds.

The One in Arabic?
I don't have the original "The One". I picked this one up for a bargain and it was a blind-buy. I really enjoy this one. It's not linear. Dry's down into a very woody and masculine fragrance. The last two hours you can really smell the wood and basil. Has a sweetness that leans towards smelling like patchouli (even though there is no patchouli note). Doesn't smell middle eastern to me. I enjoy many fragrances from the house of Swiss Arabian and Rasasi, and this fragrance doesn't come close to smelling middle-eastern. I enjoy this fragrance because of the amber and sandalwood. I hear that the original "The One" is sweeter than this flanker, and so I'm tempted to purchase the original in EDP. I give this a 7 / 10 only because the opening is a little harsh.

BS96BS96 6 months ago
If you want the one edp but on steroids, stronger, more masculine, richer, dense, then let me present to you mr. Royal Night.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
The One DNA is still around but this One is bolder, sweeter, spicier, more resinous & woodier. A true oriental vest in the original The One.

by Shivsri13
by BS96
by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana