The Only One (2018)

The Only One by Dolce & Gabbana

The Only One is a new perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Violaine Collas

Top Notes Top NotesViolet, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoffee, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.04.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Emilia Clarke.

10.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

JetonToni
Cuddly eroticism with sensuality potential!
I've known The Only One for a few months. The noble bottle and the brownish liquid, in particular, look noble and match the concept: The Only One is a frothy cappuccino with a hazelnut aroma. It's evening, you hear the Toni Braxton song "The Heat" and you imagine yourself relaxing with a hot cup of cappuccino with hazelnut with your partner.

The One Only is not a masterpiece of perfumery and many fragrances go in this direction. I would almost like to say that The Only One is the perfect dupe to Naomi Campbell´s 1. fragrance. The two are very similar. Because both are not "real" Gourmand´s but also have a clean powdery note.
Both are noble and in their way, sexy and racy.

The One Only, reveals lust and eroticism. One thinks of tongue kisses under the blanket, the aroma of the fragrance, while The Heat is over, the next song comes, this time from Janet Jackson with the title Janet And On And On. The voyage of discovery continues, the scent becomes more and more powdery vanilla-floral (thus not purely vanilla but nevertheless with flowery powdery notes).

I was positively surprised by The One Only. My atomizer with 10 ml will certainly accompany me a few times because the fragrance is intense and sillage. And before the Janet Jackson song ends...
"And this feeling goes on and on and on and on and on and on" .....
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

pudelbonzo
Girls' party at a coffee klatsch
Yesterday I went for a stroll in the city as part of a women's trio.

No, there was no running, but strolling, because the pacemaker's husband stayed at home.
So no sporty sprint insoles.

So we sneaked around the D&G booth, and reached for The Only One in the club.

Oh! A cozy coffee note surrounded us, plus delicious warm vanilla strudel.
That went well with our stroll mode.
The iris powders over the fragrance softly and comfortably, accompanied by a delicate tart violet.
A scent to settle down and chat at home.
We would have welcomed soft seating.
The patch is mild and also invites to linger.

The Only One appears relaxed and also has a relaxing effect.
He is inviting, takes his time - and grants this too.

Wait a minute - is his motto.

We did not like to get moving again - but even today I can still hear his cosy aura
10.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Biberfrau
New roommate turns into best friend
So, it happened again. Blind purchase. I was afraid I'd regret it again. I didn't really want to (yes yes...), but when I visited Flaconi on Wednesday a week ago, I couldn't go around it. A huge commercial with Emilia Clarke (whom I like soooo much) and next to her a beautiful bottle. Interest was immediately aroused, but it deterred me that it was another flanker from The One. With the original scent I have so my dear problems. Okay, crap, what now. I am an extremely open-minded person and like to give several chances before I finally give up. Hm ok, sounds very different from The One. Oh come on sch*eat it, just order. No sooner said than done. He has been living with me for a week now and is moulting into my daily companion.

For me an extremely pleasantly balanced fragrance between Sì passione and La nuit Tresor. The beginning is very fruity and sweet. Which makes me wonder, fruity, why? Where do you want the fruit? Is my nose playing a trick on me again? Well, anyway, there's something that smells like fruit. I was already asked what smells like jelly babies here... Um... I guess that's me... And yes, it is (unfortunately) so. The beginning is an army of jelly babies. Don't worry, doesn't take long and the coffee comes along and takes the fierce sweetness. The fragrance starts to develop pleasantly. It now appears grounded, but still remains slightly sweet-fruity, but now with a vanilla touch. Nothing screams here, there is no penetrating sweetness, everything stays in the background. In summary, The Only One smells like a fruity latte coffee.
A small disadvantage is that everything develops very closely. A murderous situation one looks for here in vain. But the scent is extremely persistent and lasts long, especially on clothes.

Portable for me at any time, suitable for every season and every weather.

I have no regrets!
7.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

A sensual cocoon
When I saw , a few days ago, this new fragrance on my favourite drugstore shelf, I couldn't resist to smell it;
first of all I was attracted by the elegant squared bottle and by the colour of this precious jus: an intense caramel.
so, I strayed it on the mouillette and on myself too and I felt a special sense of beauty and cocoon.
I was feeling in a warm and soft cloud very sensual.
First of all, a deep coffee smell arrived immediately to my nose covering the fresher opening notes I see now on the pyramid. Then, the powdery and classy touch of the iris heart appeared giving a sophisticated accent to this particular scent. But what remained for many hours on my skin was the patchouli- vanilla base: the patchouli is well balanced and round, oriental and not too earthy and the vanilla is sweet but not sweetish, giving that sense of "cocoon" to this scent. i imagined to wear this fragrance the next fall or winter, maybe sprayed on a warm and soft pashmina too, for a very longlasting pleasure. the sillage is good and this aspect could justify the quite high price. It's a very precious pleasure to wear by night too whenever you want to feel classy and sexy.

Great new fragrance
The video to the new fragrance with the actress Emilie Clarke is great, not only that she sings a great song and expresses her sexiness skillfully - I think she identifies well with the fragrance. The scent...yeah, how is it???? I like him very much with his unusual composition. Because I love violets, I was curious, but find that the soft violet goes down in the coffee intoxication. The fragrance takes a while to develop, then it becomes more moderate and has an interesting aura. The coffee is in the foreground, but also the patchouli and the vanilla you can smell well, patchouli always has a little wild in it, that fits well into it. For me it is a very pleasant and wearable scent, even during the day, it is not sweet but rather tempting. Fragrance lasts a good 6 hours. I think this fragrance will quickly find its followers and is perfect as an introduction for autumn. The men in the round have reacted very positively to the fragrance, it has something round, nothing is missing and even after many hours it still convinces with a beautiful and fine scent loop that follows. Even the next day, the blouse from the previous day smells very pleasantly like a cup of really good barista with a sensuously fruity and exciting flair. He could move in with me permanently, great business scent. Bottle is a beautiful hand flatterer and looks noble.

Jazzy76 8 months ago
warm, sweet, gourmand ,very sexy but also cocooning, it's a true pleasure for my senses! Good sillage.Perfect in the cold season or by night
9.0
Lexa 8 months ago
Holy Mother of Dragons! The new 'One' is indeed the breaker of (the long) chains of sweet flankers and also the Khaleesi of the new releases+2

by BlueValkyrie
by Biberfrau
by Parfuemliebe
by Parfuemliebe

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana (1992) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana