The Only One 2 (2019)

The Only One 2 by Dolce & Gabbana

The Only One 2 is a new perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Blackberry, Freesia, Pear, Violet, Coffee, Rose, Tonka bean, Patchouli, Ambery woods

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.07.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Emilia Clarke.

10.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

GirlofNow
So far the most beautiful D&G scent I've ever smelled!
I admit that up to now I haven't felt a single Dolce & Gabbana scent, let alone knocked it down... Light blue was always too boring for me... The other scents were too powdery for me or didn't mean anything. When I buy a fragrance, I want it to suit me! The Only One 2 was exactly what I mean:) It convinced me when I tested it. But also there I have to say unfortunately that at the moment (still) no purchase candidate is with me. I've discovered the scent through a small, little sample which I buy from a new scent of myself. I tested the fragrance together with my grandfather (he also has a great passion for good and beautiful fragrances:)) Because he also has a good nose and he loves it when scents smell interesting:))) And I sometimes:D As always, I first looked at Parfumo what the scents are in this fragrance. I have to admit that you could already guess from the bottle alone what kind of scent it could be:)))) We first looked at the scents together and agreed that this scent could be something for me:))) My grandfather knows that I love smoky berry scents :)))) We sprayed the scent on our wrist and waited a little until the scent opened.

The fragrance:))
As I suspected, this scent was a very berry scent. They weren't heavy or dark berries, no they were airy, light and sugary berries that wouldn't really bother anyone if you dosed the scent right. Now if anyone thinks it's too artificial, I can disagree! The berries smell like a delicious sweet raspberry juice:))) You could also smell more and more a beautiful light and feminine rose note:))) The neither soapy nor powdery, much more a beautiful creamy rose that gives the fragrance a bit of freshness. The woody notes give the fragrance a very beautiful depth. I did not smell tonka bean very intensely, he did not give the scent a nice sweet more again either. The more I sniffed at the fragrance I could smell a certain similarity to the la nuit tresor edp of Lancome, also my grandfather was of the same opinion that there was a little similarity between the two fragrances. Unfortunately H+S is not so strong...:( I would have wished for more. I could smell the scent for a good 3.hours more again also not ... I find already very pity with this price... As already said the scent is beautiful but more again also not... At the moment I don't feel a big drag to buy even if it is my booty shame. The opinion of my grandfather is exactly the same as mine, he found the scent beautiful and succeeded more also again not.
7.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

Even the only one
I ordered The only One 2 untested because I liked the first one so much. Now I am sitting here after several days and some test sprayers and phases and am really indecisive. How can the fragrance be described? The only One in fruity.

At the beginning I smell sweet pears and sour tingling blackberries. Sometimes the pears dominate, sometimes the blackberries. However, the berries win in the further course, so that the fragrance does not become too sweet. It's cute, but pleasantly cute. The fruity start is accompanied by delicate flowers. The roses and violets go wonderfully with the sour blackberry and remain discreetly in the background.
In the further process woods and the well-known coffee note come in addition. The rose gets louder, the blackberry quieter.

All in all, the scent is quite nice. I like the fruity start. However, the intermediate part, the heart note, is more according to my taste at the first. The powdery violets make it so special and different from Black Opium, which has often been called a twin. Here the rose and the fruity are more in the centre.

Well, and then the base... my nose denies me. I just can't feel the scent anymore. I don't know why that is. Maybe a scent blindness. I have a hunch about tonka bean, rose, woods.

The bottle is quite nice, matches the fruity part of the fragrance. Also the change of sweet and sour scents at the beginning is really interesting. As I said, I don't like the heart note so much compared to the first one and I hardly notice the base.

I'm staying with The Only One

Here comes "YOU."
Honestly... beautiful. That's a scent statement. Fruity but not sweet but with a strong statement and the patchouli simply great. A very present scent over many hours, I find it leaves behind such a little herb-sourly-lovely-herbes, which stands like an adult woman with both legs in the life. She's a girl, buddy, seductress, fighter and elf, but she's never disguised. She lives herself always and everywhere. This woman who wears this scent leaves something behind, you don't forget her. It pleased me at first sight, no wonder with the great bottle, and the first sprayer convinced me directly. Coffee, woods, patchouli and violets what a mixture, very unusual, after a 1/2 hour he smells mega good, this is also confirmed by the gentlemen. He deserves it, gives him the chance, he convinces - for a real woman

Jazzy76 94 days ago
this minimal and refined ruby bottle hides a true love potion: a wonderful violet-coffee combo with oriental and fruity notes. Good sillage
IanFriedrich 145 days ago
One of my women fragrance choice for 2019. It's mass pleasing, but the scent is heading different direction from other mass pleasing perfume
6.0
6.0

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana (1992) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana