Velvet Desert Oud (2013)

Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana

Velvet Desert Oud is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesFrankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Oud
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.03.2019

10.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10
Jubilee
Welcome to Talk Talk Talk. My name is Dorian Wurstbusch and I welcome you here in the studio and at home on the TV screens to a special edition of our little talk show. Some time ago we had him already once as a guest and on the occasion of his 100th comment we invited him again. Welcome together with me the Master of Disaster of the perfume magazine Parfumo...here is Schoork!

"Hello, I'm happy to be here!"

We will experience your 100th comment together today. What does this number do to you?

"Nothing with myself, though it sounds nice. But first I would like to thank you for the mostly positive feedback. Without the dear people who read me and who feel entertained by me this number would not have come off!"

If you look back, which comment did you think was the best?

"That's hard to say. Even though I laughed the most at Cartier's Déclaration, even though it was polarized, Armani's Eau de Cèdre was funny, but the best? Hard to say."

By the way! We have prepared some clips from people who appear in your comments and here is also the first one..here are Mirko and Nancy.....

"Hello Schoork, we congratulate you on your 100th birthday and wish you all the best, don't you Mirko?
OH I'M VERY GLAD YOU ASKED ME THIS QUESTION NANCY! I AM SO HAPPY TO CONGRATULATE! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. I'm doing me all wet! All the best LOVE SCHOORK!"

How do you actually come up with these ideas and how long does it take to write them?

"This question is frequently asked, I don't know. I take inspiration from everything around me. Media, music, film, internet, TV and sometimes I just think of something myself. Sometimes I sit hours before it, let it work on me, rewrite, change something here and there, but there were also comments that were ready in 10min."

Today's scent you are commenting on, what kind of scent is it?

" Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana. A sensational perfume. By far the best fragrance from this brand. A beautiful warm oriental scent for him and her. He totally inspired me!"

Before we go into detail here we have another single player with someone who would like to congratulate. This is from the Ruhrpott Saga Alfred Spangler.

"Tach! Yes Hömma Schoork, you old Klingon cruiser, that's a house number, huh? 100 commis, yo!Boah boy, how you doing? Incandescent mantle ne, I remember, I must also ma again at the perfumery at and ma watt et starzen there neuet gives, for my Penunsen. Hmma, keep your ears up. See you around. Not blind, huh?
Back to the fragrance. Tell me.

"So a really nice fragrance. It begins with an incense that is so fine, I can hardly describe it. Very soft, incredibly cosy, almost loving I would like to say and above all warm. Amber supports the whole thing so that it becomes balsamic and light, but only slightly sweet!"

Sounds really fine this fragrance, what kind of story would you tell about it?

"I would rather write a complaint, because this fragrance is very exclusive, of course also in price and that is the only negative thing about this perfume. It's hard to get and I thank the dear Parfuma Cafenoir from the bottom of my heart for the sample and the opportunity to test this fragrance again. I had discovered him once in the Kadewe and was thrilled!"

Before we go any further, we've got one more player here. Here's little Wilma.

"Hello Uncle Schoork ❤️, you always smelled so good, I liked it so much. Mama also has a new perfume and has hardly got it out of the air cushion polie when unpacking. Daddy has gelacht❤️ I'm looking forward to you coming to bear us again. Love you"❤️

What's going on with the scent?

"There follows the oud, which was worked in here in such a way, that it supports it in the background, you can feel that it gets a little woodier, but it supports the balsamic again and a little bit of musk makes the whole thing appear a little powdery at the end. Really wonderful. It has a great durability and invites to cuddle. So I felt really safe with this scent!"

That really sounds like a great scent, even as a listener I can imagine it beautiful.

"I'm glad, it's often the case that people say that perfume doesn't make it to my Commission, so I'm glad when you say that. I would buy that immediately, but the price must be right!"

Before we go on we have a single player from the Sankt Colonia moon...here's Jupp knee shot..Hello!

"Would you now have Helau jesaat? Isch kumm dirm dirmang dorüvver mi Fründ! All gode för dich leeven jung un maach esu wigger un bliebv wie de bes. May the maach mr mr you them. Isch drink a Kölsch op dich hück!"

Will there be any sequels with the protagonists who congratulate you here?

"I can't say for sure. Maybe we should ask the readers if they are interested and, if so, with whom. I can grant a wish once in a while. I have met so many dear people here, who have supported me so warmly recently, I am happy to give something back! That's the least I can do!"

One we still have, here are Lena Lavender and Simone Sandalwood from the woman in the mirror.

"Lena Lavender: Well, I personally like his style. Yummy!
Simone Sandelholz: Hmmm so the scent of that somehow turns us on. We've prepared something there too...

OH...ÄHM...we have an image problem, we apologize for that.

So dear readers, you've heard it. Simply write to us here with whom you would like to read a comment again in the future. The majority wins and the first two places are processed. Dear Schoork I thank you very much, say again congratulations to the 100th and all the best.

"Thank you very much and I look forward to coming back sometime. The scent is worthy of a 100 and I make a recommendation to test this absolutely. I am looking forward to the feedback and wish you all a nice day!"

++++++++
Parfumo's Captain's Log /> Stardate 11112018
Captain Schoork

Where is everybody? I wanted to congratulate you...Hottie...we have no reception, get out of the Wlan!

by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana (1992) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One by Dolce & Gabbana