Dolce Shine 2020

Dolce Shine by Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce Shine is a perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Marie Salamagne

Aquatic notesAquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woodsBlond woods
Australian sandalwoodAustralian sandalwood
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 30.07.2021.

Dolce-Shine review!
Hello dears ?! At first smell this video reminded me soooo much on Armani Sun because it's warm and creamy so I decided to purchasd it. When you firstly open it you do feel that it's fruity, sweet and later it becomes very creamy and powderish I would say. Firstly I did like it but then I realised very fruity tones don't go very well on my skin so I decided to give it to my friend. However the bottle is very beautiful you can see my full review here: ?

Lazy sunday afternoon with Ottili
Floral drops is dear to me because it looks cool and fresh to me, like my garden in the morning dew.

But Dolce Shine takes me a few kilometers further south - to Calabria where " my " summer garden is waiting for me - in the Centro Svizzero, which is probably only known to locals.

A loose group of warped cottages that would not have found mercy before any Teutonic building authority.

I like this typical Italian ambience - and I'm proud if people think I'm Italian .
I seem to fit into the scene.

I have the choice of lying on the deserted beach - or lounging on the lounger in the fragrant garden.
Quince - and orange trees give me shade, and give off their aromatic fragrance.
The jasmine bushes smell beguilingly sweet and from the nearby sea a gentle breeze reaches me.
The sound of the surf accentuates the silence.

I immerse myself in the book " The Bridges on the River " - and Mama Lily's deer pinscher Ottili jumps onto my lap.
He also wants to take a siesta - and finds me very comfortable as a lounger.
I think of the song "Lazy sunday afternoon " - but I don't know if it's even Sunday.
It doesn't matter either.

Ottili and I sigh in unison - blissfully at the timelessness.
I don't speak Italian - but we understand each other.

We know we are in the most beautiful place in the world - and in the best company.

Sweet & Light
This fragrance comes in such a beautiful floral yellow bottle—I was drawn to it immediately. There’s something to be said for marketing gimmicks.

The perfume smells very nice and versatile. You could wear it to work or church without complaint.

I don’t usually spray more than twice, but with this fragrance it’s four times, twice on my chest. The sillage starts off strong, but eases off over five hours until it’s an intimate skin scent. If I spray it on my chest I can detect it even after ten hours though.

The price is average in my opinion. They know there are suckers like me who will want the bottle, so there’s that design custom built into the price. I’d say it’s worth it for a nice spring/summer flirty fragrance aimed at younger crowds.

It’s light and bright, refreshing and uplifting. Not sexy per se, but I can see a young lady going that direction, too.
Marquise27
The herald of spring, be welcome
A fresh, fruity, floral, good mood fragrance. Spring can come, that is the first messenger. I thought I smelled an overripe juicy pear - no it's mango and quince, deliciously delicious. And somehow also the sun shines through and brings its warming rays. It is joined by very light and restrained wood, everything lies on a bed of musk and dreams of the dancing elves who are probably the most fragile and finest godfathers of spring - sometimes you can see them....
Oh, dear, I'm drifting away. I wanted to express that this fragrance is a pleasant and discreet companion for the coming warm season, not too much or even annoying, no a fresh cheerfulness in the morning and hopefully contagious for my fellow men (laugh) . let's try it !

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
5.5
A very light and fruity summer daily scent with a quite weak sillage. Too evanescent for its very high price
In other words, insubstantial.

by LuckyLisa
by LuckyLisa
Dolce fa niente... Ladendeko. Parfümerie leider geschlossen.

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Amber Sun by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana