Light Blue pour Homme Forever 2021

Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana
Light Blue pour Homme Forever is a new and limited perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for men and was released in 2021. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit zestGrapefruit zest
Italian bergamotItalian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leafViolet leaf
Ozonic notesOzonic notes
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
White muskWhite musk
Java vetiverJava vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.09.2021.

The advertising campaign was photographed by Luca and Alessandro Morelli and filmed by Steven Brahms.

Light Blue for Summer
If you like the Sauvage style and you want a summer scent, this one could be ok.
It’s a fresh one liner : spiky grapefruit and sweet powdery woods.
Good for what it is, but what it is ain’t much ...
The grapefruit bomb!
Actually, I'm not a fan of the Light Blue fragrances and I also thought that will again so an additional fragrance in the series that no one needs. But this has me really convinced!
The fragrance starts with a really tangy grapefruit, almost carbonic acid like - it has something tingly. The opening is by far the best thing about the scent. I perceive it easily 2 hours, then comes the old familiar from the designer area - woody, fresh and citrus notes, but that in such a uniform mash. Nevertheless, the fragrance is in my opinion the best of the Light Blue series and for me personally also the BEST DESIGNER summer fragrance 2021.

The durability is definitely better than the old Light Blue fragrances! I perceive this fragrance easily 6-7H on my skin, which is for a Frischen Designer fragrance, really good!

Would I recommend this fragrance to people who also already have the old Light Blue fragrances?
Very clear yes! Just because of the performance and the horny Openings it is worth it.

Summer, sun, beach..
...that's what it reminds me of. A wonderfully fresh scent that is perfect for warm summer days. The grapefruit dominates here quite clearly, which is for my taste a welcome change from the countless citrusy scents. Drum I have him applied to the beach trip.

Durability I would describe as average: Applied at noon, I had to put on again in the afternoon, because the fragrance was as good as gone. Sillage is just as average - the co-drivers have perceived the fragrance in any case positively.

Whether the mere smell of grapefruit strengthens the self-confidence, I do not want to evaluate. However, I will certainly get me a bottle, after the sample has impressed me so.
My new grapefruit king!
At the time, I had already rated Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse very highly and, above all, full of enthusiasm, because the grapefruit seemed very authentic to me and the creation with the gentle vetiver offered a rounded result, especially in combination with the almost ridiculously low price. I am all the more surprised that no one has yet drawn parallels to Jo Malone's creation.

Because this candidate picks up exactly that DNA and actually makes it even more authentic. The grapefruit, which we get served up here, is simply "photorealistic", I'm just thrilled. The components listed in the heart note I am not able to identify, but round off the result beautifully and give it an airy and slightly floral note.

As if that were not enough, flashes in the drydown but actually a beautiful, very gentle vetiver through, which reminds me partly of Hermes fragrances or even, one may be amazed, to Elysium Parfum Cologne Cologne.

As for the durability, so you can absolutely not complain here. Freshly applied, the fragrance projects very strongly and then remains pleasantly on the skin. I could perceive the fragrance at 3 sprays good 5-6 hours, so I am completely satisfied.

I initially asked myself the question of whether the original Eau Intense DNA, which had this salty and mineral accord, is still perceptible here. This I can definitely deny, I would consider this fragrance as completely independent, he has in my opinion nothing in common with the Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense so loved by me. Therefore, praise to D&G, here is definitely what new offered!

Who liked Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse and has fun with "photorealistic" fruits, which get along without big frills, which can access here without hesitation. For me, one of the best designer releases of recent years and a beautiful addition to the already established Eau Intense.

Yay... grapefruit!
Thanks to our esteemed fellow traveler Gaesch, thanks again for the great bottling, I got to meet my current favorite from the Light Blue family, Light Blue Forever. And yes, the rumors are true...see title. As to why the Forever variant is, for me, the best horse in D&G's summer fragrance stable so far, read on as follows:

The fragrance

Indeed, immediately after spraying on, this amazingly authentic smelling grapefruit just overtakes you. And I mean a real apple of paradise, not a mixture of aroma chemicals that somehow remind you of grapefruit. This eau de parfum truly smells like a freshly sliced, tart-sweet fruit for the first hour or two, backed by a hint of the signature Light Blue DNA. As the fragrance progresses, the "blue" accord takes over more and more, lightly sweetened and rounded out with a bit of musk. Personally, I would have liked to smell the brilliant fruit explosion from the opening much longer in this composition, but that's complaining on a high level.

Rating: 9.5/10

Its features

The fragrance lasts, for a Freshie, quite long, and makes itself quite noticeable in the first hour and a half. A huge sillage and eternal shelf life can and should not expect but. The Intense version of Light Blue actually lasts longer with me and also projects stronger, which is for me the only, real downer. Too bad.

Rating: 7/10

For whom is the fragrance suitable?

Unisex, with a little imagination, for me quite masculine. Actually, however, I see no valid reason to limit the target audience here somehow. Yes, this fragrance is universal, and it should bring every wearer, regardless of age and gender, especially in the first hours so many compliments. Very nice.

Conclusion

Great fragrance. Wonderfully fruity and fresh, just right for the summer. If he still comes. Will he but... or? Light Blue Forever is suitable as an all-rounder for the warm season, and for anyone who is willing to spray after times, and for which not every little water must be a highly complex, expensive niche fragrance.

Total: 8.5/10
Thank you, and have a nice, hopefully sunny weekend

Raffa
Grapefruit for weight loss
Actually, I've been massively downsizing my perfume collection and didn't really want to buy anything new. Actually. But you know, you're never really dry, if you've ever started^^

A few days ago I declared war on my Corona pounds and started jogging again. Ok it still resembles more of an elephant with hip problems but the basic endurance will come back. I'll keep at it! That the diet must be changed is also clear.

Although grapefruit is not in season here, I love the taste and smell of this fruit enormously. So far I had not found a fragrance that would have adequately depicted this love. Until now. How did the hot summer days of years past go? Aqua the Gio? No, they all have. Cool Water? Yes you could again since no one really wears it anymore. But I'll even take good old Kenzo on that one. The citrusy scents like Dior Cologne and even the old D&G never really convinced me. Many smell too similar.

And then this perfect grapefruit scent comes out. Awesome! As if one had cut open a grapefruit. I also find the drydown beautiful and nothing "annoying" comes out.

And with that, this will be my perfect summer 2021 weight loss scent. Wearable on hot days. For jogging 5am before the office. Then in the office with bright summer outfit. And in the evening at the lake with colleagues.

It is one of those few summer fragrances that is NOT annoyingly noticeable but evokes compliments. There is nothing comparable and therefore the full score.

May the pounds fall off, with or without the grapefruit scent. But it is better with. Believe me ;-) I wish you all a healthy summer 2021!
Good enough to eat!
After I just my ordered over parfumo filling of "Light Blue pour Homme Forever" quasi leerersaug, this will probably be the first fragrance, of which I will then actually still the complete bottle Nachordern after the sample.

The stuff fits just wonderful in the current weather situation. The previously non-existent summer flashes so slowly on individual. Days through and then hits the same with full sultriness and sun. And there it is just wonderful to have this slightly bitter, incredibly grapefruity shimmer around and to be reminded again and again that such a fruity cocktail on ice cubes would be now really what delicious.

Unfortunately, "Light Blue pour Homme Forever" is with me - contrary to the other reviews here - somehow only of similar duration as the said cocktail in the stand bar. The great scent goes with me quite quickly in the direction of the skin and also remains there not too long. I'll try it here times with a base "Molecule 01", maybe I can drive so H and S something up.

But despite the durability: for me, an ideal summer fragrance, which will make the coming heat waves into something very tasty. Since I'm looking forward to it.

A ruby red explosion
This one opens with a VERY rich, very vibrant, juicy feeling grapefruit. It’s so full, I actually visualize a deep, almost maroon colored grapefruit, that’s sliced in half. It’s also very loud and resonant during this opening. The projection from the opening through to the 3 hour mark is a potent 3ft + radius. The sillage lingers quite proudly as well... a dark, semi sweet, juicy grapefruit trail that sits. Performance starts to fade at the 5hour mark, but it lasts as a skin scent for a full 7-8 hour average.

The grapefruit lasts and lasts and you slowly get a faint taste of the light blue base notes in the background as it dries down.

This one is getting a lot of hype, and I’m not going to say it doesn’t “deserve” it (yet), but as of now, having just paid full retail, it still has some “catching up” to do, to deserve the $110 I just shelled out at Macy’s.
Simply love
Right at the beginning you know what you get - Graefruit it in. A pleasantly sour-bitter graefruit with lemon dominate the opening. The two fragrances are also consistently the main players. After about 20/25 minutes, the scent gets sweeter but not unpleasant or anything. Sillage is okay - good for a summer scent anyway. Longevity absolutely insane - lasted almost 22 hours on me (I swear to god, dikkah). After all just love and absolutely recommend for the next holiday, friendzzz

Fly Away and Bal d' Afriques love child
For those who just want a quick description:

Take the opening from Mugler Fly Away and combine it with the musk from Bal d'Afrique

For those who have time to read my experience:

It starts off with a burst of grapefruit - not really juicy but more rindy and zesty. It reminds me of the opening of Mugler Fly Away minus the herbaceous notes. I am not really sure if I really like it - it has quite a sharp feel in my nose. As is dries down a bit the musk immediately becomes apparent. Its very soft and fuzzy which makes me believe the used a lot of nitromusks. If you have smelled Byredos Bal d'Afrique or Banana Republics 90 Pure White you know what I mean. Slight tropical fruits sometimes spark through - subdue and pleasant. In the further dry down it envelopes you with this clean skin accord that actually lingers around for quite some time. Interesting enough the grapefruit can still be detected in the drydown.

Once you get past the initial grapefruit burst, it actually becomes a well-rounded and nicely crafted perfume. You get absolutely no associations with cleaning products (which can sometimes be a problem with citric scents) and it is not copying any other fragrances... yea it may has taken some inspiration from Mugler Fly Away but the drydown is unique enough.

Shyamala Maisondieu has given the Light Blue line an urgently needed update. Whereas the last Alberto Morillas flankers seemed somewhat uninspired and rushed, I think she has taken here time and made a Light Blue scent fun again.

JMWeedJMWeed 9 days ago
Blast of grapefruit, this scent knows what it should be doing and does it, great for summer, very refreshing. My fav light blue scent.
Aquarius1Aquarius1 2 months ago
Smells like a freshly cut grapefruit, very authentic. Great for those that want to be a grapefruit for several hours.
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 3 months ago
Opens w/ a grapefruit so realistic as if you held an actual fruit. Then it very smoothly fades into ozonic&violet over time. Okaish params
Ernie824Ernie824 3 months ago
just got a 30ml decant from myfragrancesamples.com just fell in love w/the scent, that grapefruit opening is just stellar.
DPArtistDPArtist 4 months ago
Tried this today and...BOOM! Pink grapefruit explosion! Very juicy & zesty, anyone who likes summer grapefruit scents should try this :)
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
It opens with an overly intense grapefruit peel, bitter and synthetic scent. In the drydown, the violet leaf give it a shaving foam vibe.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 4 months ago
A very zesty opening and a juicy drydown. Good grapefruit note overall but a bit cloying. Don't detect any musk, vetiver or violet. 3/5

by Vokal
by Vokal

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana