The Only One 2020Eau de Parfum Intense

The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana
The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) is a new perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Violaine Collas

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orange, Green apple, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Jasmine absolute, Coconut
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Cedarwood, Cashmere wood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Emilia Clarke. She was filmed by Matteo Garrone and photographed by brothers Luca and Alessandro Morelli.

Dolce & Vita for the nose
Tangerine, green apple, orange blossom... Neroli! ... as expected, this could be almost fruity and bombastic in the nose - but far from it.

"D&G" is absolutely and in no way provided for in any of my prey schemes (*pssst*- is not even on a self-extended waiting list - no matter what it should be about).
Sure, they have beautiful, sometimes very chic things in terms of fashion and accessories, for example, but I only take note of that so casually, or you amuse yourself about the always strikingly thickly applied, gold emblazoned label, which you encounter in different forms on some utensils from time to time on the street That's how you, better woman, always imagine "Dolce Vita", opulent, pompous, rich, shrill, colourful, glittering, shiny, exaggerated, ... and then this:

The Only One Intense contradicts all these characteristics. It starts off slightly fruity, but this is rather subdued, not fruity fresh. It is warm from the start, sweetly warm, but not summery warm, it is cuddly warm. In this respect, it is perfect for the current season and I can well imagine that it is well dosed! It is just as well wearable on elegant or sensual warm summer nights ... and it is sensual enough for that The rather warm heart and base notes hold the reins invisibly from the start, counteracting the fruity notes, but after a while they take over the regime completely. To do justice to the character of the perfume, they should do so - and exactly this calculation, this mix, works out.

The Only One Intense is a complete surprise. It fascinates, has a magical effect, is addictive, because again and again I catch myself putting sprayed wrists or clothes on my nose - wonderful, divine well-being for the nose, a different kind of Dolce Vita, one, even on grey days.

As such a flowery, as it is already read in the description of the fragrance above, I do not feel it so much, but subliminally creamy and slightly powdery, which rounds off the previously described characteristics once again beautifully.
And: it holds ... and holds ... and holds - perfectly, without sticking!
This certain "understatement" is also embodied and underlined by the rather plain bottle. Not very pompous despite the gold lettering and an equally pompous ring discreetly on the cap. The latter is also made of glass, not plastic, and thus underlines the value of the bottle, which - even if only subliminally - contributes to the overall impression.

No no, The Only One Intense has something, for sure - and equipped with it the grey, stormy season can come quietly!
Nefretem
"I am not like the others..."
Yes, yes, I would have liked to believe that! The first sprayer was a wave of horniness that came over me. I thought, "Oh, how sexy is this guy?" Of course I had to add a bottle to my collection! Arrived at home I put on the full body spray and went for a walk in the woods...so I always test my "new ones". After an active hour most of them show their true face ...aha suddenly the Firstlove veil disappeared and I found parallels ...I already have that I don't really need that again !

This flanker in the drydown reminds me a lot of Rouge Malachite and Alien Fusion. Well it's not bad it's not used before ;)
PARFUM-ADHS
Too much choice overwhelms me.
A look in my perfume cabinet and more than 5 fragrances let me stumble.

Admittedly- the testing, be it through samples, bottling or
Perfumery visits have structured me somewhat, at least as far as my preferences are concerned.
Recently, I had to do a big clean-up and put everything in the souk, which rarely attracted attention. To my souk sales I gave away all the bottlings and samples to get a clear overview of my fragrances - to the delight of my souk partners
Maybe I have undiagnosed ADHD :D

Because even when I go shopping, I avoid big department stores or supermarkets, because the large selection simply overwhelms me:
Yeah, I get really nervous and angry at some point because I can't decide.

A clearly arranged perfume collection serves my well-being :)

Here I always weigh the composition of the fragrance components to sort out:
Which fragrance do I like best at the moment? Which perfume smells similar and can therefore be removed?!

That's how I ended up selling all my orange blossom scents after a sample of "The only one Intense" reached me. (THANK YOU ❤)
This specimen immediately captivated me Every day, for 5 days, a tentative splash on the palms of my hands and it was all about me.
It was clear that I absolutely had to get a bottle.
Because I am still driven by the desire for a signature scent,
who is able to convince me completely - like Sensations by Jil Sander before his reformulation.
"The only one Intense" seemed the revelation.
Such a beautiful, soft, sunny orange blossom scent with a hint of jasmine, which becomes a little creamy due to coconut and for me personally just smells "perfumed". It was love at once!
And I thought:
YOU ARE! MY NEW SIGNATURE!

When the flacon arrived, I was very happy, sprayed in my hair, on my clothes and had to pull myself together first.
"Is it really you? It can't be? Where's the perfume charm?"

Admittedly: "The only one Intense" starts very sweet and exuberantly strong, so that one craves for air.
One is deceived by the delicate dosage possibility or the knowledge of the small amount and the resulting timid spraying:
It is not a delicate orange blossom jasmine
It's a BOOMER!
Now I can only get along with the nevertheless very beautiful, sunny scent if I use one or two careful sprayers, otherwise it is too much for me.

It is always durable and has Sillage as well.
I don't regret my radical treatment and this new acquisition.
You just have to know how to take it... ;)
...then he reveals his delicate, creamy, sweet orange-blossom jasmine side...
5.5
Splash24
Love at first sight only
The first time I smelled that scent, I was overwhelmed. The "The Only One" EDP and the "The Only One 2" EDP were, for me, nothing special. So my expectations were very low for the EDP intense version. But when I saw the bottle, he pulled me into his band and was in love. The fruity scent of apple had convinced me, because normally I don't like apple scents. And then a sweet creaminess stood out and I sank deeper. I tested this scent for almost 1 month and I must say that unfortunately it was only a short affair. I could smell myself all over and I got a headache after wearing it a few times. It was too much for my taste. I hope they bring maybe a lighter version (EDT) without vanilla and coconut, because the top note was perfect for my taste
Catherina
The really last, really best only one ;-)
One thing first: This is the only fragrance from the "Only One" series that I have tested so far. I actually swore not to test any of them ever, because I don't like the way fragrances are exploited and how one version after another of a fragrance with the same name is thrown on the market. After everything I've read about the "Ones" so far, the different versions probably don't resemble each other very much.
To the actual topic: I am really enthusiastic about this fragrance! Vanilla, neroli and jasmine unite harmoniously, the scent is neither too sweet nor too penetrating, but at the same time very good durability and silage. Has with me clear potential for the signature scent! I even think it goes very much in a harsh direction of modern men's fragrances, some of which are quite sweet. Something reminds me of J'ose Von Eisenberg. Maybe because of the masculine appearance.
I don't smell coconut, but if it was missing, then something would probably be missing :-)
So far only tested on clothing, I am almost sure that it will become even softer and sweeter on the skin with time.
Am in love!
A quick treat
I absolutely had to have this scent - very, very tasty; unfortunately it does not want to stay with me. Already after 1 hour I don't notice it anymore (even if I spray it on my wrists and sniff it directly) and have to "refill" - what a pity. The one (gold), on the other hand, will last for 10 hours+
Marquise27
"Sensuality to the power of three"
Spray, and then take a deep breath and you dive into very dark, almost carnal sensuality. This directly captures you and transports our senses on a journey into oriental fragrances. Slow sensual movements, glances under long eyelashes that send out their fervent desires, tender touches that lure us. What else are we waiting for??.Flattering vanilla kisses the fine woods, coconut entices with a delicious promise of fruit and above all the very aphrodisiac jasmine. After about 30 minutes everything has settled and what remains is an hour-long caress which my environment also perceives. Careful I just say- you don't know what can happen with a fragrance like that! It lasts very long, 8-10 hours and will be a "treasure" for many people, I am convinced. Great the black packaging that already promises to..... ( everyone should answer for himself ). Prices are as usual for this brand. I liked it right away and moved in !

Jazzy76Jazzy76 6 months ago
It coul d be a sexy gem but the coconut note, too sweetish, makes it very unbalanced and "too much".Anyway, strong sillage. A winter scent

by Sonnenwind
Der Herbst kann kommen...:)
by Runa
by Runa

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana