The Only One 2020 Eau de Parfum Intense

The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana
The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Violaine Collas

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange Green appleGreen apple NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom Jasmine absoluteJasmine absolute CoconutCoconut
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla CedarwoodCedarwood Cashmere woodCashmere wood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.09.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Emilia Clarke. She was filmed by Matteo Garrone and photographed by brothers Luca and Alessandro Morelli.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

So sophisticated
I love this. Wearable year around. Smells like luxurious lotion. Very nice and creamy and a bit tropical. Sophisticated scent for many occasions.

Coconut isn't too overpowering and it doesn't smell like sunscreen either. So even though you don't like coconut I highly recommend to try this one out.

Performs really nicely and the bottle is stunning. The Only One Intense will be a part of my collection forever.

Anamandy
But, but .... I Hate Coconut! How Can This Be?
Sweet creamy coconut with luscious white flowers, a little spiciness, delicious vanilla, and velvety soft cashmere wood. Smooth, rich, and bordering gourmand. I purchased a tester for my sister because she loves coconut perfumes but decided to test as the box wasn't sealed anyway. I was so sure I would hate it, since I hate coconut in perfumes. Instead, I fell head over heels in love. Oh well, looks like she'll have to wait for the other bottle I ordered because this is now staying with me.
Connie
A little dark and a little bubblegum....
So, now I have finally managed to test this fragrance.... I thought that maybe it was one of the perfumes I was looking for but it was not. Anyway, now the D&G was at least tested...

The fragrance is pretty linear for me and has the same vibes as Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite, just a bit darker and softer.... I do see a similarity in the dry down though with "MMMM.... | Juliette Has A Gun" .. So a little dusty lipstick, also comes through but a dark red lipstick....

The One and Only intense has less toothpaste, than Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite but more bubble gum. I can hardly smell the top notes, the heart notes immediately come to the fore and a mild, not unpleasant bubblegum note flows towards me. Jasmine plays the main role without if and but and the orange blossom plays the supporting role.... The scent is very pleasant and has very distinct bubblegum vibes but without the scent being too synthetic.... An elegant jasmine it is certainly not but a very round and charming..

In short, who on Armani Privé - Rouge Malachite and MMMM... is into, will find this fragrance beautiful.... Imagine both fragrances, only darker ...
But at the same time I must say that the fragrance for my nose very mainstream / designer and very pleasing smells, so a kind of 1000 times smelled fragrance ... Interesting and innovative the fragrance is certainly not but that does not always have to be... It's just a pleasant fragrance with bubblegum vibes... The durability is quite good, the sillage moderate..

A fragrance that I was determined to wear from time to time, because the quite nice and pleasant is, in any case for my nose but that will not move in with me, because I personally is not interesting enough and just triggers this 1000 times smelled feeling in me...
The Only One I like
Since I find the weather lately more than depressing I have firmly resolved to start the search for "my" new summer fragrance this year a little early.

Said, done!

I started with a few YouTube videos that often provide me with inspiration. After a while I stumbled across coconut scents. It must be said that I love pretty much EVERYTHING with coconut scent! Until that point, I didn't quite realize that coconut could also play such a prominent role in perfume.

The Only One Intense has been called many times. However, most have called it a fall or winter fragrance. To me, it's a super summer scent, especially for evening. It must be added that I love heavy, dense fragrances, even in summer!

After sniffing my way through a few recommended coconut scents I got stuck with The Only One Intense. My god is it good! So warm and creamy and the coconut gives it a certain tropical touch, a dream.

The base and heart notes appealed to me directly, with the top note I was a bit skeptical. This is fortunately not very dominant and of rather short duration.

After this small sense of achievement, I have also sniffed me through the other fragrances from The Only One series. The Intense version is but really The Only One I like :)

Signature Scent
Such a beautiful perfume! I fell in love with it the moment I smelled it. The black sleek bottle is absolutely beautiful, but does not reflect what is inside! Inside is a beautifully creamy white floral perfume that is so comforting and romantic. She is a touch soapy and it feels like you're in a luxuriously milky bath. You definitely get hit with the gorgeous jasmine (in the same realm of Alien) but it is so well balanced with that creamy coconut and orange blossom. I've gotten so many compliments and it just lasts forever on your clothes. It is a warm, creamy scent that's appropriate at the office AND on a date. The coconut is not a green summery tropical coconut, but a very milky and sweet coconut making it last forever. Personally, I don't think this is a sexy date night/on the prowl perfume or a club perfume. She's the girl that's been in a longterm relationship with a man (or woman) that just adores her, with a very feminine fashion sense and a hella successful career. Think flowy dress and heels instead of a sharp power suit. I just love this perfume.

2 short views on the fragrance
Rosaline88Rosaline88 2 months ago
Great for rainy summer days . Classy coconut Jasmin . Strong fragrance evening sent as well
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
It coul d be a sexy gem but the coconut note, too sweetish, makes it very unbalanced and "too much".Anyway, strong sillage. A winter scent

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Luminous Night by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Amber Sun by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Italian Love by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Amber Skin by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana