Luscious Sexy Me

Luscious Sexy Me by Dorall Collection

Luscious Sexy Me is a perfume by Dorall Collection for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-woody. It is still in production.

Magnolia, Lily, Honey, Woody notes, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Amber, Mandarin, Black pepper

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 08.04.2020.

Intimate...
Luscious Sexy me attracted my attention because it was listed here as the fragrance twin of Sensuous. Sensuous stands for sensual, but what is the purpose of this somewhat habituation-needy scent name Luscious Sexy Me? If you try the internet translator, luscious stands for opulent, the rest you can guess.
In fact my sensual fantasies shimmer when I wear it. I think of irresistible attraction, heart pounding, but also being torn back and forth. Heart over head, I don't understand it myself. You bend over to me. Your shirt is slightly opened and from the naked skin underneath you can smell this scent, only very close to your body. Just a moment, then you move on. I remain confused. I can't get your scent out of my mind. Luscious, you sexied me!

by Nebelfrau
by Nebelfrau

Popular Dorall Collection

Dark Pulse by Dorall Collection Oud Arabi (Parfum de Toilette) by Dorall Collection Anabelle by Dorall Collection Miss Purple by Dorall Collection DC One Slam by Dorall Collection