Spicy Charm 2017

Spicy Charm by Douglas
Spicy Charm is a perfume by Douglas for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-synthetic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Patchouli, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Amber, Cedarwood, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.08.2020.

Turquoise All sorts
Sooo, the first Douglas own-brand fragrance that came to my nose (and to my neck, wrist and hoodie).
With the name "Spicy Charm" I expected the following characteristics: Spicy,warm,heavy,cuddly,autumnal,possibly balsamic. The glass flacon with the small purple accents could have made me think that the content might not match my expectations.
But of course I only notice something like this when it is supposedly too late
Now to the fragrance: Without having looked at the pyramid of fragrance, I smell oranges at the beginning, but the rose and patchouli are already in their shadows ,to scare them and drive them away spontaneously. With this plan you wait about 15 minutes. After about 30 more minutes, woody and minimally vanilla tones will join in. Unfortunately I cannot decipher them without reading them. All in all, the fragrance is already very nicely interwoven from the middle, although the beginning is synthetic-fruity. He is very fast very close to me, he does not kill anyone in the room. All in all, I think it is a nice companion for everyday life or dates with the girls in a cozy round.
It's interesting enough to remember, but fades away fast enough (about 4 hours perceptible for me) not to get on your nerves a week later on your denim jacket. He is allowed to stay, but he is not let out of his box in really cold temperatures.
Thanks for reading all of them!

Popular Douglas

Home Spa - Seathalasso (Eau de Toilette) by Douglas Woody Mirage by Douglas Rice Body Care by Douglas Home Spa - Seathalasso (Body Spray) by Douglas Bloomy Heaven by Douglas Energising Ginger & Lime by Douglas Jazzy Dream by Douglas Oriental Palace by Douglas Funky Flower by Douglas Sunny Fruit by Douglas Happy Juice by Douglas