Home Spa - Seathalasso 2012Eau de Toilette

Home Spa - Seathalasso (Eau de Toilette) by Douglas
Home Spa - Seathalasso (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Douglas for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Lily, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Jasmine, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Clarissa, last update on 14.12.2020.

Rubbery sea
What an interesting scent. It reminds me of a facet of Cacharel Eden, most probably due to the Water Lily.

Well, Eden is a powerhouse of a scent that I'll never understand: it's annoying and headache inducing. I recognize its uniqueness, but for me its a fail scent-wise.

This, on the other hand is so light and welcoming: the orange blossom ties with a certain ruberiness and becomes very singular.
Extraordinary
For me, the summer scent itself I bought it for me, but I don't like it on me. But on my husband all the more I can't really describe the scent... it's just super fresh. Since I don't know much about perfumes I can't help you with technical terms.
But he is definitely exceptional. The durability could be a little better. I don't know the previous one. This one should be much better. But we'll settle for the current version. The body spray is nice too. I have tried different versions of Seathalasso, there are lots of variations, but none like the Seathalasso EdT and for us definitely too fruity, sweet and pushy Fortunately, opinions differ, but this is our favourite for the summer
Sometimes less is less
It's a generation thing. For my kids, summer smells like Nivea Sun. I did a non-representative blind study with the corresponding EdT - the reactions were clear.
For the Ü40s, on the other hand, Delial in the yellow bottle stands for outdoor pool, kiosk, wet bath towels. Apart from the Tyrolean nut oil junkies, who smelled and looked as if they had already been marinated for the spit "Delial burns ideal" was available with sunburn guarantee and SPF 4 and for the over-cautious loungers and redheads in SPF 8. she was such a hard over-scented allergen bomb that my mother, who doesn't knock anything else off, turned pink like a flamingo if she got just a speck of it.
The fact that Seathalasso smells like the old Delial has been confirmed by others here. I've tried so many scents, no one comes close. The old formula was much better. The old bottle was much uglier. The shells still jingling unmotivated in the hollow cap. I got the new Seathalasso as a backup, because it was suddenly only available at one dealer and only 1 piece was left. I approached it with small expectations, it should be only a shadow of its predecessor. I am relieved to find out that it is only watered down, yes. This is not really cool now, but I can live with it. In my nose the structure is almost identical to the old one. The new bottle is also a failure. It's not flashy creepy anymore, it's just creepy. When I lift off the lid, the plastic seal inside makes a sound that reminds me of my cat squealing when the cat's brother pulls one over on her.
Conclusion: From now on spray 3 times instead of 1 time. Do not place the bottle prominently on the shelf with the other beauties, but rather in the third row. Be glad that I am still provided for a few more summers. Nevertheless hope that it will not be discontinued.
Sync and corrections by n17t01
Too bad that this fragrance, as I wore it today and yesterday and which Helena1411 has kindly given me in an exchange, is no longer available. At least not as I have come to know him now.

Briefly, the orange blossom greets me, then immediately gives way to the sea. Refreshing and good, fitted excellently into the already slightly sultry weather of yesterday. After half a minute, these maritime notes threaten to drift towards brackish. But Seathalasso catches itself, leads me a bit away from the shore to a nearby garden that is home to the most beautiful blossoms, the scent of which the wind gently blows around my nose without me losing sight of the sea air. Gentle are the scents, slightly warming and calm yet still slightly refreshing due to the sea air. Cedarwood and musk I do not perceive separately. After a few hours, I have mainly an orange blossom in my nose, delicately wafted by the maritime notes. It blows me from my T-shirt, while on the skin a slightly spicy note is left behind.

The durability on the skin is okay for me with 5 - 6 hours. The sillage is in the average in direct person environment. The T-shirt smells safe further until it ends up in the washing machine.

On the Douglas homepage, there are many disappointed comments from customers who have re-bought Seathalasso and no longer found the fragrance as they knew it.

Addendum: Tonight, after many many hours I can also perceive wood + heliotrope.
Helena1411
Pack your swimming trunks ...
... and then it's off to the outdoor pool!
A memory of childhood, chlorinated water on my skin, slowly dried in the sun, mixed with the scents of sun creams of the surrounding sunbathers on the open-air swimming pool meadow, always anxious to appear completely unimpressed and, at the same time, to observe the others, especially the opposite sex closely - light-hearted, light-footed summer memories, that is Seathalasso, which suddenly catapults me back into my youth.
Certainly not everyone's taste, perhaps too much sun cream or outdoor feeling for one or the other, but for me a perfect summer scent!
A day at the lake...
...wrapped in a perfume. The fragrance has been one of my favourite fragrances for years. It smells of fresh air, clear water and a mixture of different expensive sun creams...sounds funny? But it is. Like when you used to sleep lazily on your couch under a tree... great scent. Pure and fresh but not bitter and -for me- not aquatic.

by the Sea side
This realy takes me to the beach , A beautiful tropicl whit sanded beach with warm winds tingeling my skin and making waves in my hair,
This has the fealing of Windy ocean , in the wind you can feal slightly cooled down notes of orange flowers , sea weed and seashells, It has a slight touch of salty sand aswell. but this isent to disturbing.There is also almost a feal of almond cream aswell ,it is the Heeliotrop i guess ,a slight sweetnes that adds to it so it does not get to much sea salty.
I cant realy detect all the other notes apart.
This is a different take on the sea side perfume, it smells of salt and beach with a hint of flowers .
I can realy see this work as a Spa scent creams, body wash and all

by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by Peanut
by Peanut
by Scarletrose
by Scarletrose
by JilMare
Meine Begleiter im Urlaub :)
by Kaleeh
by Tusnelda
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Douglas

Woody Mirage by Douglas Rice Body Care by Douglas Home Spa - Seathalasso (Body Spray) by Douglas Bloomy Heaven by Douglas Jazzy Dream by Douglas Energising Ginger & Lime by Douglas Spicy Charm by Douglas Oriental Palace by Douglas Sunny Fruit by Douglas Funky Flower by Douglas Happy Juice by Douglas