He Wood 2007

He Wood by Dsquared²
He Wood is a perfume by Dsquared² for men and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-spicy. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty. Pronunciation

Daphné Bugey

VioletViolet
Aquatic notesAquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.02.2021.

He Wood

my hair,
and in the memory
of your caress.
Kubik
Like milk - with time it becomes sour
The title is not quite accurate but I like to imagine milk when spraying this fragrance.
When I bought the fragrance back then I found it very beautiful and fragrant. After a year, however, I find the prelude sourly biting, which personally destroys the whole fragrance and I can hardly concentrate on it

More synthetic violet...
Smells like synthetic violet, synthetic cedar, pepper and a pinch of vetiver in the background. Uninspired, sharp and drawing inspiration from Fahrenheit but with lots of ISO E, no development worth mentioning. Even the bottle seems kinda childish. Not as vile as Rocky Mountain Wood but still gross. As you can tell I'm no fan of violet, but this is just... disappointing.
My best-selling fragrance
Currently my third 100ml bottle of Dsquareds He Wood is in my closet. Why I love him so much?
It was with him that love began. He Wood was pretty much my first perfume and I still love it today. The aquatic, sweet, fresh, woody note is absolutely stunning. Hey Wood. That's exactly what this fragrance describes.

Very well, then. The durability is really not outstanding. Five - six hours is in.

Sillage is very good in the first 2.3 hours.

With this perfume I received more compliments than with any other fragrance before.

violets and vetiver
A nicely done violet fragrance seems a flanker of Fahrenheit Dior and very close to Absolute Fahrenheit but thankfully it shares only violet with Fahrenheit no gasoline and Rubber smell.

Although its not groundbreaking but worth a try due to its non aquatic freshness , the combination of vetiver, violet and musk make it a really nice option.

Efficiently boring
Slightly overpriced (although the market is flooded with testers and discount bottles of this), but decent enough and honestly, a bit superior to many other “cheap” mainstreams among the same price range and olfactive family. Musky violet and crisp, slightly salty Ikea woods, with a hint of rubber-petrol leather and a sprinkle of something smelling like oregano, which must be due to the same aromachemical(s) I get also in Lanvin Oxygene and Rochas Aquaman. A sort of juvenile, lighter, more herbal and more aseptic Dior’s Fahrenheit: way more inoffensive than that, but still compelling enough for me. It radiates a clean, graceful sillage as much dull as comforting and undeniably nice. And ridicolously persistent. At some points it also reminds me quite a bit of Jil Sander Man from 2007, just replacing Sander’s soft smoky leather with bright-herbal woods. Boring but efficient.

6,5/10

HubertGHubertG 1 year ago
best memory I have of woody scent ever, tried it at a friend's, I am looking for it now, no more available. So underrated vibrant fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
I do prefer either the Intense or the Rocky Mountain Wood flankers. Nevertheless it's a pleasant woody EdT with nice violet and cedar notes.
ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
I heart this scent and I am puzzled about the low rating. The wet, watery, and woody accord is so unique, and maybe it does not please all.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Prominent cedar wood and a hint of violet. Handicapped by a weak performance but still evocative of the outdoors.

by Challenger
by Acamara
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Dsquared²

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared² Potion Royal Black by Dsquared² Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Dsquared² She Wood Golden Light Wood by Dsquared² She Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared² Want by Dsquared² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Cologne by Dsquared² Potion for Woman by Dsquared² Wood for Him by Dsquared² Green Wood by Dsquared² 2 Wood by Dsquared² Potion Blue Cadet by Dsquared² Want Pink Ginger by Dsquared² Intense He Wood by Dsquared² Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared² Wood for Her by Dsquared²