She Wood Crystal Creek Wood 2010

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared²
She Wood Crystal Creek Wood is a perfume by Dsquared² for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, Musk, Hawthorn
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Violet leaf, Aquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woods, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Flo, last update on 13.12.2019.

Chamber tone A
Yesterday my husband had to criticize me, and his lecture unfortunately exceeded the room volume.

Then my ears close automatically, because I refuse to make any noise.

I instructed him to recite his concerns in pitch A - because I can still hear well.

Today he kindly accompanied me to the flea market and encouraged me to buy Crystal Creek Wood as we both like She Wood.

And Crystal is in no way inferior to this.

A bright blue field of violets spreads out in front of me, which smells beguiling.
Be like the violet in the moss, modest, modest and pure - this saying does not fit here, because it smells intense.

But I don't find it oppressive, because it continues softly woody to the edge of the forest - and from there to a quiet forest lake.

Delicate vanilla floats above the calm water - like the entire fragrance radiates calm.

It's intense - but not loud.

Crystal has hit the pitch A well.

I knew it.
The DNA of the Wood fragrances has already appealed to me in my teenage years, but somehow it never came to a purchase, since I knew at that time only the men's version.

Now I found it here in the database again, remembered me and put everything I could find directly on my watchlist.
Shortly thereafter a specimen came into the house, She Wood- Golden Light Wood was the one who brought me here now.
The scent is great, only I was missing something.
I thought I could find this something in the Crystal Creek variant and was not disappointed!

First of all I cannot deny that it is also the wonderful name that made me blindly put this fragrance on my wish list: Crystal Creek Wood. How dreamy, promising and exciting this sounds.
Another factor is the bottle. Already cute, this tiny wooden plate on such a puristic square (30ml variant).
Coherent, for me for once not too expensive and cool.

Now for the fragrance:
He starts with me freshly-aquatic, but also immediately profoundly floral. The known DNA is to be extracted immediately.
In addition to this jasmine dominated floweriness with the watery clean freshness, something soft, probably vanilla and amber comes out of the base after about 10 minutes, for which I am very grateful, because tangy corners often spoil such fragrances for me. I don't like being bitten, and this scent doesn't do that either.
It's a good move to put subtle warm notes in an aquatic and give it depth.

Now it's like a soft woody-floral sun cream, but far away from the one-dimensional cream scents you can rub on your skin like this.
And still it stays fresh and a little jasmine.
The top note runs through the entire fragrance, which makes it less versatile but all the more harmonious
Durability and Sillage are sufficient for my purposes, I do not like to fog around, neither myself, nor my environment and about 6h are also sufficient for me
But I don't have to think about a Crystal Creek. Also not to a forest.
Rather to a flower meadow, over which perhaps a small brook runs or a fountain in a mad park in the summer, which some cedars and oaks line.

Conclusion: great summer to spring freshness, without biting effervescence with soft flowers and soft, tart woods, which I will gladly and often be able to wear!

sylvan scent
I'm not one for signature scents these days, but if I was forced to choose only one fragrance for the rest of my life, this would be my pick-

This is a refreshing, well-balanced fragrance which is never over-powering, yet has fabulous staying power-

On me, violet plays the main melody line, while non-indolic jasmine and woods provide a soft harmonic accent. The aquatic notes are from the deep woods, not the beach.

by BadKat
by Endorphin
by Savanoja
by Savanoja

Popular Dsquared²

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared² Potion Royal Black by Dsquared² Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Dsquared² She Wood Golden Light Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared² She Wood by Dsquared² Want by Dsquared² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared² He Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Cologne by Dsquared² Potion for Woman by Dsquared² Wood for Him by Dsquared² Want Pink Ginger by Dsquared² Potion Blue Cadet by Dsquared² Green Wood by Dsquared² Intense He Wood by Dsquared² Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared² Wood for Her by Dsquared² Red Wood by Dsquared²