She Wood Crystal Creek Wood (2010)

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared²

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood is a perfume by Dsquared² for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, Musk, Hawthorn
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Violet leaf, Aquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Woods, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Flo, last update on 12.09.2019

10.0 6.0 6.0 8.5/10

Woody-powdery and delicate
In 2012 - I hadn't been with Parfumo that long - I discovered the Woodys. That was something completely new, I was on the wood trip at that time and I was simply thrilled. So beautiful, natural scents, hach... A few years later the enthusiasm had clearly waned. My OF Crystal Creek Wood was allowed to move because I got a headache from him and the silage was much too strong for me. That must have been at the time when I liked to wear these light, transparent Japanese fragrances.

I had recorded my scent impression as follows: "First and foremost I smell many, many violets. They're the ones that give me the headaches. One unfortunately on my skin unsightly jasmine (actually I can do very well with jasmine, but not here). Unfortunately there is nothing aquatic about me, first of all I smell violets, violets and again violets. And jasmine. Lots of jasmine. The whole thing is so woozy and so flowery-green that my head buzzes like crazy. In addition, there are woods, the only thing that can assert itself against the power duo Violet Jasmine. If only conditionally, I would have wished it more woody. And a little more aquatic. Amber, sandalwood, musk and vanilla do not dare to stand out either, although amber is otherwise recognizable to my nose even in the smallest amounts. Not here. The bottle, however, is beautiful and really something special."

What about today? I don't know why, but I don't think She Wood Crystal Wood is killing any more. Okay, I still smell violets and jasmine, but very nicely interwoven. I find it slightly powdery, probably because of the violets in connection with the wood. Although it is rather discreet, you should not overdo it with the dosage, you really don't need much of it.

I am glad to have it back in my collection, also because I associate it with beautiful memories.
9.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

I knew it.
The DNA of the Wood fragrances has already appealed to me in my teenage years, but somehow it never came to a purchase, since I knew at that time only the men's version.

Now I found it here in the database again, remembered me and put everything I could find directly on my watchlist.
Shortly thereafter a specimen came into the house, She Wood- Golden Light Wood was the one who brought me here now.
The scent is great, only I was missing something.
I thought I could find this something in the Crystal Creek variant and was not disappointed!

First of all I cannot deny that it is also the wonderful name that made me blindly put this fragrance on my wish list: Crystal Creek Wood. How dreamy, promising and exciting this sounds.
Another factor is the bottle. Already cute, this tiny wooden plate on such a puristic square (30ml variant).
Coherent, for me for once not too expensive and cool.

Now for the fragrance:
He starts with me freshly-aquatic, but also immediately profoundly floral. The known DNA is to be extracted immediately.
In addition to this jasmine dominated floweriness with the watery clean freshness, something soft, probably vanilla and amber comes out of the base after about 10 minutes, for which I am very grateful, because tangy corners often spoil such fragrances for me. I don't like being bitten, and this scent doesn't do that either.
It's a good move to put subtle warm notes in an aquatic and give it depth.

Now it's like a soft woody-floral sun cream, but far away from the one-dimensional cream scents you can rub on your skin like this.
And still it stays fresh and a little jasmine.
The top note runs through the entire fragrance, which makes it less versatile but all the more harmonious
Durability and Sillage are sufficient for my purposes, I do not like to fog around, neither myself, nor my environment and about 6h are also sufficient for me
But I don't have to think about a Crystal Creek. Also not to a forest.
Rather to a flower meadow, over which perhaps a small brook runs or a fountain in a mad park in the summer, which some cedars and oaks line.

Conclusion: great summer to spring freshness, without biting effervescence with soft flowers and soft, tart woods, which I will gladly and often be able to wear!
8.0/10

sylvan scent
I'm not one for signature scents these days, but if I was forced to choose only one fragrance for the rest of my life, this would be my pick-

This is a refreshing, well-balanced fragrance which is never over-powering, yet has fabulous staying power-

On me, violet plays the main melody line, while non-indolic jasmine and woods provide a soft harmonic accent. The aquatic notes are from the deep woods, not the beach.

by BadKat
by Endorphin
by Savanoja
by Savanoja

Popular Dsquared²

Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Dsquared² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared² He Wood by Dsquared² She Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Golden Light Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared² Potion for Woman by Dsquared² Want by Dsquared² Potion Royal Black by Dsquared² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared² Potion Blue Cadet by Dsquared² Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared² Wood for Him by Dsquared² He Wood Cologne by Dsquared² Intense He Wood by Dsquared² Want Pink Ginger by Dsquared² Wood for Her by Dsquared² Potion (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared²