Want by Dsquared²
Want is a popular perfume by Dsquared² for women and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-floral. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Ginger, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Heliotrope, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Vanilla absolute, Violet wood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.04.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Rianne ten Haken, photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

Chanelle
Love in times of the coronavirus
DSQUARED2 is one of the brands that I actually avoid like a coughing passenger in public transport. But a pandemic like this does something to you. Some people stockpile toiletries, I use samples that I had already (untested) copied. How just WANT found its way into my cosmetic bag cannot be determined anymore, but there it was, with 3 others. And of these 4 fragrances, he was the one that irritated me the least. So I reached for it. Women are like that, they think and say one thing and do another. Especially when you have the apocalypse in mind Somewhere Harry Styles "Adore you" is playing. It's pouring rain and I'm about to go out without my umbrella. Out with people! I have a long way to go by bus and train. Since I stayed in a hotel, I didn't even have my favourite Holyflaps cup with the aptly printed "I hate people" for breakfast. This will be a hard way (Broilers).
But, what is it? Do I know you... (my mood is rising!)?
I smell something nice, familiar. A dry, spicy, woody vanilla. Eau des Missions/Spiritueuse Double Vanilla comes to mind. And all I've done is fry the shroud. That's odd. The g'fallt mer.
(Always these prejudices, Schanelle. Just because you are too old and too uncool to wear the fashion of this label, the scent doesn't have to be bad after all :-)
It becomes more and more beautiful, now I even think I smell hyacinth or some spicy early bloomer.
I am enchanted. The scent makes me happy and cheerful, and it's going to last until Christmas. But Want lives up to its name.
Strong, unsweet-vanilla, woody, it smells so unexpectedly oldschool, an old soul in a ...well, modern flacon.
I make my way elated and happy that I have met him. Hope to see you again! (I'll make sure to...)

by Zora
by Zora
by Coony
by Coony
by InkiBlinki
by InkiBlinki

Popular Dsquared²

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared² Potion Royal Black by Dsquared² Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Dsquared² She Wood Golden Light Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared² She Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Cologne by Dsquared² He Wood by Dsquared² Potion for Woman by Dsquared² Wood for Him by Dsquared² Potion Blue Cadet by Dsquared² Green Wood by Dsquared² Intense He Wood by Dsquared² Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared² Want Pink Ginger by Dsquared² Wood for Her by Dsquared² Red Wood by Dsquared²