Wild 2014Eau de Toilette

Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared²
Wild (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Dsquared² for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-woody. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty. Pronunciation

Santolina, Resinous notes, Labdanum, Opoponax, Vegetal amber, Humus

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.10.2020.

Wild... too wild!
I bought it for the first time for the release and fell in love. At that time I was younger, immature and playful. So you can smell the scent am
Describe it best. He really gives you a kick in the teeth! Unfortunately without coming into balance. He doesn't really change over time. He gets more and more annoying, boring and penetrating hour after hour. For young people who want to attract attention it is certainly a great buy. With me it lifts really eternally what one must be called too good with the price. But for men who know what they want it is simply no longer up to date. I only use it when it goes to the sport.

Wild? Why?
A tooooo minimal fragrance, maybe even too much. The opening is interesting, a nice fresh cypress, lots of wood and lots of citrus fruits, and on the surface a touch of amber and a ton of iso and super, and then ... enough. mild seasons, but not a perfume that makes your head spin, considering also stillage and scarce duration.
A fresh woody too poor of grit. What will it have then Wild? NOTHING

Rating: 6.5
Norleans
Oh yeah, this scent here was cheap to get, but is it inferior because of that?
Now a 60% approval is not bad mathematically yet. But with Parfumo, it's already a stigma for a perfume.
A few years ago I had the smallest bottle size at home and I used it up to the end. Every morning before I went to the office, the left and right were sprayed beautifully fine - and I really liked it.

"Were you at parfumo.de then?" asks my subconscious.
"No, of course not!" says my very sophisticated fragrance snob-today me.

And once again I find myself paying too much attention to the ratings of the fragrances listed here. Wild would have stayed under my radar forever, but it's really okay. It doesn't bother anybody, it doesn't put on too much and it just fit any weather.
When it was used up, a new fragrance was tried out (Yes... funny, how naive I was back then). First use up a bottle before indulging in something new...).
Synthetic? Yeah, but be that as it may, good anyway. Wild is pleasing, fresh, slightly woody, compatible with other people and cheap. I can't remember the scents listed today. I've really tested much better rated fragrances that weren't half as good (in my nose). Wild is not a milestone in the art of perfumery (perhaps a metre), but really worth a try.

I don't want to imagine how many actually good scents I have already clicked away after seeing miserable ratings here. But that's how a perfume maniac works. Whereby, it occurs to me that I also tested Erolfa (6.8) and found it great (after some repetitions). Perhaps one can speak of badly evaluated smells also of a niche, since they also touch "professionals" with us.

Thanks for reading

by Spring67
by Spring67
by DuckOnDope
by DuckOnDope

Popular Dsquared²

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared² Potion Royal Black by Dsquared² Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Dsquared² She Wood Golden Light Wood by Dsquared² She Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared² Want by Dsquared² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Cologne by Dsquared² He Wood by Dsquared² Potion for Woman by Dsquared² Wood for Him by Dsquared² Potion Blue Cadet by Dsquared² Intense He Wood by Dsquared² Green Wood by Dsquared² Want Pink Ginger by Dsquared² Wood for Her by Dsquared² Red Wood by Dsquared²