Wild (2014) Eau de Toilette

Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared²

Wild (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Dsquared² for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-woody. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Santolina, Resinous notes, Labdanum, Opoponax, Vegetal amber, Humus

Submitted by Michael, last update on 26.09.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Norleans
Oh yeah, this scent here was cheap to get, but is it inferior because of that?
Now a 60% approval is not bad mathematically yet. But with Parfumo, it's already a stigma for a perfume.
A few years ago I had the smallest bottle size at home and I used it up to the end. Every morning before I went to the office, the left and right were sprayed beautifully fine - and I really liked it.

"Were you at parfumo.de then?" asks my subconscious.
"No, of course not!" says my very sophisticated fragrance snob-today me.

And once again I find myself paying too much attention to the ratings of the fragrances listed here. Wild would have stayed under my radar forever, but it's really okay. It doesn't bother anybody, it doesn't put on too much and it just fit any weather.
When it was used up, a new fragrance was tried out (Yes... funny, how naive I was back then). First use up a bottle before indulging in something new...).
Synthetic? Yeah, but be that as it may, good anyway. Wild is pleasing, fresh, slightly woody, compatible with other people and cheap. I can't remember the scents listed today. I've really tested much better rated fragrances that weren't half as good (in my nose). Wild is not a milestone in the art of perfumery (perhaps a metre), but really worth a try.

I don't want to imagine how many actually good scents I have already clicked away after seeing miserable ratings here. But that's how a perfume maniac works. Whereby, it occurs to me that I also tested Erolfa (6.8) and found it great (after some repetitions). Perhaps one can speak of badly evaluated smells also of a niche, since they also touch "professionals" with us.

Thanks for reading

by Spring67
by Spring67
by DuckOnDope
by DuckOnDope

Popular Dsquared²

Potion (Eau de Parfum) by Dsquared² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared² He Wood by Dsquared² She Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Golden Light Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Ocean Wet Wood by Dsquared² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared² Potion for Woman by Dsquared² Want by Dsquared² Potion Royal Black by Dsquared² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by Dsquared² He Wood Silver Wind Wood by Dsquared² Potion Blue Cadet by Dsquared² Wild (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared² Wood for Him by Dsquared² He Wood Cologne by Dsquared² Intense He Wood by Dsquared² Want Pink Ginger by Dsquared² Wood for Her by Dsquared² Potion (Eau de Toilette) by Dsquared²