Enchantment

Enchantment by Dua Fragrances

Enchantment is a popular perfume by Dua Fragrances for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesCardamom, Elemi resin, Pink pepper, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Tree moss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Benzoin, Vanilla, Carrot seed, Iris, Musk

Submitted by Flingo71, last update on 03.07.2019

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

I was (once again) enchanted
I have to admit, there are some really good DUA fragrances out there that do really good work and try to get very close to the originals. When I found out about Enchantment, I was hot as frying fat about getting it under my nose. But it took some time, so the joy to get a bottle was bigger :)

I am a fan of Rojas Midsummer Dream and probably the biggest fan of Rojas Madison, who has a lot of Midsummer but still looks a bit softer and rounder. I just love this spicy tangyness! Now comes Enchantment and this is exactly the middle thing between the two Rojas. Herb/spicy freshness and wonderfully built-in sweet make this dupe fragrance the perfect companion!

Now that I've got my big dream "Madison", this representative comes along wonderfully, since I'm very afraid of loss and I only like to use the Madison for special occasions, Enchantment comes very often to me to use, be it simply for home to enjoy or for work or going out.

The fragrance reminds me a bit of hot stones, light wood dipped in a spicy/etheric serum, nicely tangy/freshening and the fine built-in sweet make it very seductive. An adult fragrance, which one does not smell at every corner but is still something special. Maybe not everyone's scent, but so far it has gone down well with me everywhere. The durability and sillage are DUA typical TOP. He can last many hours! The great thing is, I think the fragrance is great for any season to wear whether cold or hot, it adapts super.

Enchantment is now one of my top fragrances and I think he definitely deserves a test if you like spicy fragrances.

... nature ...
by ChatonNoir
by Parfummaster
by Parfummaster

Popular Dua Fragrances

Belgian Choco Truffle by Dua Fragrances Supernova by Dua Fragrances Vanilla Lemon Gelato by Dua Fragrances Lux Opulent by Dua Fragrances Enchantment by Dua Fragrances Festivus With The Mobster by Dua Fragrances Wood and Cognac by Dua Fragrances Honey Havane by Dua Fragrances Poseidon's Elixir 13ZZ by Dua Fragrances Scrumptious by Dua Fragrances Matrix by Dua Fragrances Delectable Temptation by Dua Fragrances An Evening With The Mobster by Dua Fragrances Black Widow by Dua Fragrances Invasion of the Barbers by Dua Fragrances Caribbean Waters by Dua Fragrances Beauteous Delight by Dua Fragrances Imperialé Pastèque by Dua Fragrances F'ing Unbelievable by Dua Fragrances Hades' Elixir by Dua Fragrances