Popped Cherry (2018)

Popped Cherry by Dua Fragrances

Popped Cherry is a new perfume by Dua Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Black cherry, Bitter almond, Cherry liqueur, Griotte syrup, Jasmine sambac, Turkish rose, Peru balsam, Haitian vetiver, Cedarwood, Roasted tonka bean, Sandalwood

Submitted by EvilCat, last update on 05.09.2019

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Süchtig
I was trying to talk him out of it.
yeah, that didn't work out.

When I sniffed this great cherry scent, the first time, I was totally excited and yet I wanted to tell myself that I do not need,
Why? Because I have too many great fragrances
But it doesn't work at all, because the sweet, delicious, fruity, juicy, dark red, thick cherry, which you can only buy for a short time in summer, but which doesn't smell so great, the real cherry, you just can't get out of your head.
I can't. No, no, no.

There is the Lost Cherry from Tom Ford, so lost cherry and this is said to be very similar to this fragrance.
But since I don't know how this cherry from Tom Ford smells, I can't compare the two either. But I don't want to test it at all, from Mr. Ford, because I like this cherry much too much and I can't find a single point of criticism.

So this cherry scent starts from the beginning, very nice sweet and juicy, there is already the desire for real cherries. ( Pawlow effect )
To put this delicious fruit in your mouth and enjoy the juice and the delicious flesh.

Exactly this wish is fulfilled by this cherry scent, which remains linear, so it doesn't change greatly, which I think is wonderful.
It is and remains a fruit scent, sweet and as an extra it lasts for hours and even the next day, I can still perceive it very well.
Fortunately he is not driven into the dark by oud or amber, but remains bright and clear. The bitter almond and the roasted tonka bean give the fragrance a certain depth and resistance.
The Peru balsam also makes him soft and gentle. I can't smell jasmine and vetiver like that and they may be responsible for durability.

So I must warn urgently, who likes sweet and tasty smells, it emerges immediately, which ,,, wants to have,,, reflex.

The fragrances of Dua Fragrances come from America and are available in only 30 ml bottles. Which I personally think is a pity, because I could use a 100 ml bottle.
They also have to go through customs and the fees are added.
Nevertheless you get here a super price/performance ratio, since all Dua fragrances are extraits, as far as I know.

This fragrance I have from this little manufacturer can be worn in summer and winter, all year round. Apply a little less in summer, otherwise you will be followed by all sorts of insects. That's not so funny then.
Also it can happen, that not all fragrances from Dua are available, because they are small productions.
More I cannot say, only that I am totally inspired again once again.
Testing is worthwhile, from me a smooth grade 1 in all points.

by Guufy
by Guufy

Popular Dua Fragrances

Belgian Choco Truffle by Dua Fragrances Supernova by Dua Fragrances Vanilla Lemon Gelato by Dua Fragrances Lux Opulent by Dua Fragrances Enchantment by Dua Fragrances Wood and Cognac by Dua Fragrances Festivus With The Mobster by Dua Fragrances Poseidon's Elixir 13ZZ by Dua Fragrances Honey Havane by Dua Fragrances Scrumptious by Dua Fragrances Matrix by Dua Fragrances An Evening With The Mobster by Dua Fragrances Invasion of the Barbers by Dua Fragrances Caribbean Waters by Dua Fragrances Delectable Temptation by Dua Fragrances Black Widow by Dua Fragrances Popped Cherry by Dua Fragrances Beauteous Delight by Dua Fragrances F'ing Unbelievable by Dua Fragrances Hades' Elixir by Dua Fragrances