Supernova by Dua Fragrances

Supernova is a new perfume by Dua Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Grapefruit, Lime, Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, Musk, Lily-of-the-valley, Thyme, Artemisia, May rose, Grasse jasmine, Apple, Blackcurrant, Galbanum, Pink pepper, Cypriol, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Juniper berry, Leather, Ambergris, Musk, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum

Submitted by EvilCat, last update on 09.10.2019

6.0 6.0 7.0 7.0/10

A ship in the orchard
The perfume room-infinite vastness...

"We are in a distant future. These are the adventures of the new spaceship Parfumo, which travels many light years from Earth to discover strange noses, unknown scents and new creations. The perfume penetrates into bottles that no one has ever seen before."

Parfumo's Captain's Log /> Stardate 23072019
Captain Schoork

After we had to endure quite a few things in the end, we enjoyed the peace and quiet and drifted for some time without a plan in the perfume store and spent the time with minor repairs to the olfactory system. The septum at bow and nose had had to take a lot in the end, so that we were forced to go on impulse and partly on forearm speed.
Bill S. Preston "Ruler over the aspic noses" and Ted "the rhinoceros" Logan our head decorators were busy to bring the interior up to standard again. The next target after final repairs was the Dua Quadrant. Supposedly the Elysium for nose drivers. We didn't know, but we had heard a lot of good things and were curious. The Dua system consists of a large number of replicants who found a new home here and where they could not find any stupid runner so quickly. Replicants are synthetically produced beings, some of which hardly differ from others, but most of which have a short lifespan. We didn't know at that time that it would be very bumpy shortly thereafter.

Shortly after we had gone to fragrant speed, our exchange officer Otti van der Knofi had a very bad feeling and he should be right, because when we arrived we flew directly into a fruit belt and that was full pot Hoschie.
We could not avoid the replicant fruit and it caught us frontally and with full broadside. Quasi brontal.
It's just stupid that the top decorators Bill & Ted were just about to repaint the bridge and the whole bucket of paste was hanging on the umbrella. What a mess and now all the time such a paste smell resonates in the nose. That was absolutely untriumphal. However, the small menthol sticks of methanol 3.
helped against this
Our best pilot Topper Harley had real trouble to navigate us through this orchard and we couldn't see as fast as single chunks flew past us. We were very close to how a supernova unloaded and stopped for some time. Hours later a piece of fruit clapped its nose here and there and we put all our energy into the receptors and aimed the flask at the Olfactorius nerve.
The on-board heating went out for a short time and it got fresh, but our uniforms are fortunately from Fruit of the Loom and withstood it. Pfeffer Pott the chairman of Stark Industries had designed this and thought of everything.

According to legend, this should be a wonderful place, where fruits fly into your mouth and flowers always sprout juicily and where you live according to the motto "colorful is the existence and grenade-strong".

Now there were lots of fruit here and also some flowers, but this paste note had spoiled a lot. We weren't that fresh when we were able to leave the quadrant at some point.

We did several laps to see if we missed anything, but the result was always the same.
Everything was somehow moderate and unagitated, which we appreciate after the last adventures. It doesn't always have to lead to an intergalactic nasal incident.

As expected, the cybernetic and synthetic forms in the Dua Quadrant are quite emotionless, especially for a crew as lively as we have them. Bill & Ted have finished and the bridge looks really good with the new pattern wallpaper. Extremely creamy! We then toasted it with an Obstler.

Mr.Spack who always has an open ear for us said it's only logical that we might have expected too much here and that we don't understand what this place means to others.

Yes in his spare time you can stop by here.
Nevertheless, it was clear to me and the crew that we hadn't missed much interesting stuff and so we set off for a new system.
Which one that will be is truly still in the stars.

Energy!
6.0 8.0 7.0 7.0/10

Odour explosion
In a blog entry I wrote down a bit of my thoughts about the business model of Dua Fragrances. In this commentary I am referring exclusively to the fragrance. Dua markets this fragrance as a mix of Roja Elysium pour Homme Parfum and Parfum Cologne. I only know the original P. Cologne.

Before I ordered Supernova as a sample, I had a sample of Roja Elysium (Parfum Cologne). I found it really extraordinary, I had never smelled such a fragrance before. Alone the price of this, in my opinion the cheapest Roja on the market, deterred me. Even the beautiful bottle can't change that.
At some point I read about the Supernova and how similar it was - with better durability. Of course, I had to proboer that too. And lo and behold, I smell almost no difference to Roja. Except perhaps a stronger mildness (Oxymoron unintentionally). The Supernova is a little bit more lovely in my perception, a little bit more pleasing.

About the fragrance itself: I can't smell any individual fragrance components in the top note, except perhaps the lemon (grapefruit?). But you get a rather strong freshness kick to the neck. Not even the shower gel feeling comes up (which I wouldn't find negative by the way), but simply a fresh, sporty, but nevertheless noble and elegant whole, an olfactory firework. In this respect I find the name of the fragrance already very fitting.
In the "finish" the freshness remains, but becomes a little bit more bitter. In the base a little light leather and fresh wood will be added.

The Sillage is completely ok, one wakes thereby no dead and the colleagues do not take one was excessive. At least no one has dared to say anything about it yet. The shelf life is sufficient for the whole day and leaves nothing to be desired.

"Pschwsch..Av...hschmms...tus...brbbl...dropper...bwllp...ladies...grmmp..." I'm being asked whisperingly from the depths of the net. Some claim that Supernova is reminiscent of the one whose name must not be mentioned and to whom magical powers are attributed. I can't, except for the first few seconds, resemble Voldemort...uh... Aventus. If it were, it wouldn't be bad or welcome for me. Supernova is a great fragrance that I have never smelt like this before (except with Elysium(!)) and that I like to spray on in the morning.
The application spectrum seems to be endless, I don't want to come up with an opportunity that this class fragrance couldn't match.

Thanks for reading.
6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

The highlight from overseas
There are days when you can't see the forest for the trees.
That's the way it goes for me, with all the new fragrances coming on the market.
Often it is only a small ray of hope, but it disappears quickly and the tested fragrance, unfortunately, does not make it on the list.
This led me to test some overseas fragrances.
During my research I came across Dua Fragrances.
Without further ado I decided to order some fragrances.
Supernova was the first fragrance that made it into my shopping cart.
What was I curious when the delivery arrived.

Here my review of Supernova:

Duas interpretation of Roja Parfums Elysium is a mix of Cologne and Eau de Parfum.
Aromatic juniper berries from cologne and the vanilla infused leather chord of the perfume should create supernova.
The start is kept very citric by the grapefruit, lime and bergamot.
A certain flower mix of rose and jasmine paired with some pepper and apple form the centre. Towards the end vanilla and labdanum provide a sweetness that completes the fragrance beautifully.

For me Supernova is my personal highlight 2018.

Durability is good and the projection is a good average.

Conclusion:
A good and cheap mix-dupe from Roja Elysium Cologne and the Eau de Parfum.
For lovers of Aventus and Sauvage, certainly also a test value.
7.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Heartcore
Fruity summer dream - love on the first spray?
Admittedly - some Roja are very interesting just because of their presentation and marketing. But the one I copied here already had me at the fragrance pyramid. A wild mix of fruity notes paired with an exquisite selection of various fruit components. There are also - especially in the top note - some citric accents. Other components can also be clearly seen - but the fruity notes are the most important here.

First of all I would like to say that I decided to test the clone first because of the price. Since one reads again and again that DUA comes rather close to the original, I wanted to make myself of it a picture
The first time I wore it sparingly dosed in the office. He accompanied me beautifully throughout the whole working day and in the right summer climate he comes into his own. A colleague has asked me that she finally knows where this good smell comes from, because she has been trying for hours to locate the scent.

But now I come to the actual story which convinced me completely of this scent.
Arriving at home in the evening I made myself comfortable in the living room. Suddenly I noticed a fragrance that was no longer letting go of me. In the beginning I could not assign this pleasant smell and read on in my book. But at some point the curiosity was too great and when I arrived in the bathroom I knew immediately where it came from. It was this one spray I put on the collar of my t-shirt. I can't believe how beautiful this fragrance comes across when it's in the air! The Sillage is clearly perceptible in the first hours. Afterwards it withdraws continuously, but remains perceptible for a good 8-9 hours. Also in my apartment it was perceptible by this one spray on the collar of the T-shirt for days and that, although I stayed some rooms away.

The association with Aventus cannot be dismissed. He also reminds me of Aventus. This means that they go in a similar direction, but they are different on closer inspection.
I like to quote the user "Noche27" at this point, who has put it quite well with his statement:
"Supernova is the brief, bright glow of a massive star at the end of its lifetime due to an aventus-like explosion."

For me, it's the perfect discovery for the summer. After the third wearing I immediately bought a bottle, because it will accompany me this summer as a signature scent :)

ScentedGent 126 days ago
By far, one of the best "clones" I've ever experienced.+1
4.0
6.0
10.0
10.0

Popular Dua Fragrances

Belgian Choco Truffle by Dua Fragrances Supernova by Dua Fragrances Vanilla Lemon Gelato by Dua Fragrances Lux Opulent by Dua Fragrances Enchantment by Dua Fragrances Festivus With The Mobster by Dua Fragrances Wood and Cognac by Dua Fragrances Poseidon's Elixir 13ZZ by Dua Fragrances Honey Havane by Dua Fragrances Scrumptious by Dua Fragrances Matrix by Dua Fragrances Popped Cherry by Dua Fragrances Invasion of the Barbers by Dua Fragrances Delectable Temptation by Dua Fragrances Black Widow by Dua Fragrances An Evening With The Mobster by Dua Fragrances Caribbean Waters by Dua Fragrances F'ing Unbelievable by Dua Fragrances Beauteous Delight by Dua Fragrances Hades' Elixir by Dua Fragrances