Library Visit by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur
Library Visit is a popular perfume by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is leathery-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLeather, Civet, Tobacco, Heliotropex
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedramber, Labdanum, Saffron, Timbersilk™, Suederal®, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, White musk, Tonalid™, Frankincense, Benzoin, Oakmoss, Himalaya cedar

Submitted by Caligari, last update on 15.12.2020.

Reincarnation
I had searched for them for a long time, had travelled continents, researched for decades and yet without success. I had never given up, but I had resigned myself to the inevitable, the unsuccessful search and thus to a life whose meaning I had not been able to perfect.
Until chance, Maktoub, brought me together with someone who delivered the last piece of the puzzle. And now it lay before me, with its spilling secrets, its fascinating mystical aura, so legendary and unreal: the city of the dead. Necropolis. The ONE Necropolis.
In the gloomy catacombs of the scholars of this dystopia, this wasteland buried here, I found many ancient, yellowed and forgotten books. Works of art that are so powerful and at the same time so harmless because they have been forgotten. My nose perceived the smell of past centuries. The pages of the folios smelled sharp and yellowed. Whatever this obscure old language may express in them, whatever incantations may be, the scent of these books shimmered in the air, proclaiming ominous and sinister past. Within reach was the opening of Pandora's box

But I did not open them but dedicated myself to the books, these relics and contemporary witnesses of dark days. Finally, I wanted to study them and so I sucked in this scent: it smelled hot and dry at first, it felt olfactory like an old roll of papyrus. But my visit to the dark library changed. An animal note was added to it. The leather binding of the folios smelled like dry and old leather over which a thick layer of dust was laid. Which did not disappear with a breath of air.
The rotten pages smelled like pages in which smoke had been trapped, scarf and bitter over the years. It smelled as if one had used death balm, it smelled dust-dry, like very dry wood; was it the shelves or the coffins? Cold sacrificial vessels bore witness to smoky rituals, the reminiscences of which were still caught in the air. The olfactory voice "sang" bewitchingly and finally.
The things I read clouded my senses. I felt that all this was familiar to me. Strangely familiar seemed the formulas of these diabolical books, again and again I saw a necromancer before me. What was he doing there? My head ached and I closed my eyes. They were dry from all the dust. Suddenly an illusion took hold of me, I was transported away from my body and I saw myself. Me in this library, at that time not yet here but in the nearby sunken city in another outer shell. Now as part of the city, which was now itself a city of the dead, as a resident. Now I understood. My journey had reached its beginning and its destination at the same time.

Popular Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur

Pour Homme by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Honey Oud by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Oud Wood by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Dubai by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Pine Forest by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Man Rose by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Mystik Oud by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Hypnosis by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Black Amber by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Barbershop by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Narcosis by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Sublime Vanille by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Odeur Poudreè by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Amber Rose by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Black Forest by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Hindu Gras by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Oud Imperial by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Aristokrat by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Gentleman X by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur Labdanum by Duftanker MGO Duftmanufaktur