Dunhill (2003)

Dunhill by Dunhill
Bottle Design: Franzrudolf Lehnert
Dunhill (Dunhill)

Dunhill is a popular perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2003. The scent is woody-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesGeranium, Lavender, Clary sage, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Iris, Orris root, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Leather, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.11.2018

YES I like that, and very much you...schwabschwabidubidu schwabadabadu....warbler
So with these Fragrance brands a la German or Italian luxury car manufacturer, or English football star or Dunhill I was and am always extremely skeptical.

Either they smell cheap, slutty (male slutty), like Puffmutti at her best ;-) or Ludenliquid.

Various innumerable scent samples always turned out rather negatively. I just don't like these scents somehow, so it won't make its way into my bathroom. Until that "brown" Dunhill crossed my path.

I got the recommendation from a good friend at that time, and .....YES, I really like him. Whereby I must say, the sweet accents of the fragrance do not develop so strongly with me at all. I'm more aware of the spicy woody nuances. He's really flattering... unfortunately, I don't own him anymore.

• by Irini by Irini
  • by Mojtaba by Mojtaba
  • by Nyze29 by Nyze29
  • by Wahule by Wahule
  • by Smello by Smello

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill London by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Desire Blue by Dunhill Desire for a Woman by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill Dunhill Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill Pure by Dunhill Dunhill 51.3 N. by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill d (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill