Dunhill London (2008)

Dunhill London by Dunhill
Dunhill London (Dunhill)

Dunhill London is a perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusky notes, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.07.2018

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Elegant British Understatement
In the meantime I am able to classify the tastes of some of the local "hardcore commentators" and on the basis of one or the other I bought Dinhill London (DH) as a blind purchase. I make no secret of the fact that although I am already in my late 40s, I have retained an alternative, youthful image. Although I'll never be a gentleman in the sense of a cultivated, but quite bourgeois tie, I'll never be a gentleman! :-) On the other hand, I also don't need squeaky colorful outfits and shrill attitudes.

Which means in an olfactory sense: A fragrance creation like Dunhill Icon (which I have also tested), which is probably rightly highly rated, does not match my attitude to life or my style. I can't really get anything bad out of this fragrance, but it plays too much for me in the "Altherren-Liga". Completely different DH, which still stands for about a third of the distinguished man of the world, who nevertheless wears Doc Martens and goes to rock concerts. All London-like, which by the way is my favorite city, so I couldn't resist just because of the name! ;-)

In the British capital, tradition and modernity mix like perhaps nowhere else in the world, and somehow in a harmonious and aesthetic way. In this respect, DH fits quite well, because here a fresh rise, a floral bouquet, a slightly sweet heart and delicate wood notes blend into a successful and harmonious whole. Overall, DH is certainly closer to Chelsea and Westmisnter than to Soho and Camden: elegant instead of garish, quiet rather than loud and convincing in a gentle, reserved way: typically British, perhaps?

• by Honk1510 by Honk1510
  • by Leimbacher by Leimbacher

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill London by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Desire Blue by Dunhill Desire for a Woman by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill Dunhill Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill Pure by Dunhill Dunhill 51.3 N. by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill d (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill