Icon by Dunhill
Bottle Design Mark Eisen

Icon is a popular perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Carlos Benaïm

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Neroli absolute, Black pepper, Petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Provençal lavender, Sage, Juniper berry
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Oud, Vetiver, Leather, Oakmoss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.11.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Andrew Cooper, photographed by Annie Leibovitz.

10.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

A Masterpiece !
I know I'm late to the game but boy oh boy, this fragrance is just awesome! And although its a very modern fragrance, it manages to pull off a very mature and mysterious classy vide. I love it to bits.

Bonus Note: If you are one of those who like the concept of layering, try this fragrance with Dunhill Century. Thank me later!
10.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Spulli
Does not suit everyone and that is also good so
This fragrance is complicated, as are the reactions I have received to it.

I would like to describe here now briefly what the smell radiates for me:

For me it smells like a new S-class with 0 kilometers, fresh from the Daimler factory.
It also smells like a tailor-made designer suit made of the finest fabric.
It also smells of freshly printed banknotes in all the colours of the rainbow.

This fragrance smells "rich", and should not be worn with jogging pants and basic T-shirt.
This fragrance screams business and so should the outfit look.

For many people too intensive, for many people too "sharp", but for me optimal with the right outfit!
10.0 3.0 3.0 9.0/10

Nesami
A question of skin type ?
I became aware of this fragrance through the bottle. For me by far the most unusual and valuable of its kind so far. The reviews and ingredients also made me want to try them out and so I ordered a bottle of them. Immediately after spraying I was so enthusiastic that I decided to buy the 100 ml. I ordered the bottle immediately. But now he is already on his way back - much to my regret, as I have to say.

For me, the fragrance itself embodies freshness, cleanliness and elegance. The opening with Hesperides is immediately accompanied by a note that I perceive as a fine and sweet spice. A clean, not at all sticky sweetness in a form I haven't smelled yet. Absolutely tasty and the whole thing on its own. Sweet, heavy perfumes aren't mine at all.

Here's the big catch. The transition from head note to heart note takes place within the first few minutes, from then on the course is absolutely linear and nothing else happens but that the intensity of the perfume quickly diminishes. Both the projection and the durability are on my skin no different than underground.
This applies both to the filling and to the contents of the bottle.
At first I thought I'd accept the moderate performance for the great fragrance and the heavy, stylish bottle, but a perfume that almost completely disappeared after 2 hours annoys me more than it makes me happy, even with a pocket spray.
Of the above-mentioned ingredients, due to the lack of course, I can at best detect bergamot, neroli and petitgrain in combination with the seasoning of cardamom, sage and juniper.
The base is completely absent from my skin and I find that extremely unfortunate, because I would have liked to have sniffed this top note together with the fragrances of the base. For me, however, the whole thing has zero depth.

While reading the comments before I had already noticed that the scent is perceived very differently. This is naturally also the case with other perfumes - we are always very subjective in our olfactory perception - but it seems to me to be particularly pronounced here. It's completely inexplicable to me how one of my prescribers chooses the headline: "The long durability is a clear disadvantage here", while for me the performance is worse than with any other perfume. Overall, the performance is rated quite well, but also here I notice that there are clear runaways.
Mind you, I am not interested in our different sensations of the fragrance itself, but in the fact that Icon has to be a little water, which depends more on the skin type of the wearer than others. I have no other explanation.
9.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

An Icon flask with neroli
The Neroli note - or should I say fresh bitter-orange flower note - t's a love/hate scent for me. I love it because the bitter orange smell with the scent of fresh flowers (jasmin?), makes this note intoxicating and overwhelming. I hate it because it lasts pungent for some brief moments and then it's almost gone. Nevertheless It complements beautifully all other citrusy notes - Bergamot in Icon - allowing the original composition to last longer while keeping its true fragrance.
And that's about it. Dunhill Icon has a magnificent neroli opening note. But once the neroli-bergamot accord weakens, it becomes a mainstream spicy fougére fragrance with some woods and herbs. A nice fragrance if you like fougéres. I did not detect any oud.
Does it deserve all the hype it has received? A YES to the flask and the opening and a NO to all the remaining features.
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Unique to me
I'm still blown away by my discovery of this fragrance. As already mentioned once or twice elsewhere, I love it fresh (soapy, citric etc.), especially at this time of year I don't want to wear anything else and, to anticipate it, this icon isn't my first or second choice when it's hot, but I'll come back to it in a few lines
In the top note this icon definitely goes through as a citric scent, but already here a clear spice with a bit of wood resonates. In the further course I hear a slightly smoky note on my skin and with my (whose otherwise) nose. Here's the thing: Cigarette smoke. But, yes really a big one but that is absolutely pleasant and makes this fragrance what it is. I am an ex (chain) smoker and the smell of cigarette smoke is really not a preferred nuance I would like to have on me. But this smokiness (others would perhaps describe this as spiciness) makes this fragrance so masculine, so dirty but still fresh. I love it! I love it! Where the smokiness comes from because of the fragrance pyramid, I do not know exactly (maybe sage?). For me, the dominant smell in the base is a pleasant, slightly roughened leather, whereby the "fresh cigarette" always remains, quasi a chain smoke.
Icon by Dunhill (also known to make cigarettes), is an incredibly fragrant, masculine smell in my nose, for which you don't necessarily have to sit on a Harley or have hair on your chest. I think Icon gives its wearer a certain dignified, masculine elegance, without going in the direction of arrogance (like the ingenious TF Noir Anthracite) or seniority (Eau Sauvage 1966, Bois du Portugal).

But in the heat I noticed that Icon has to be kept away from me, then it gets a bit too intense and disintegrates too much and too early into a certain "mushiness I don't want on me (unlike patchouli tones). That starts with me from approx. 25°C. This is certainly a single fate on my skin in combination with my nose. But I need something fresher (Erolfa or GIT for example).
If you scroll down the comments, there are always perfumes that find this scent disgusting. I tolerate that, but I can't confirm it. Fortunately, we all feel and associate differently.

Dunhill's Icon is a very special fragrance that can be compared to little that I have known so far. Office, appointments, leisure, all this is a perfect opportunity for Icon. The age, which the wearer should have, decides each wearer for itself. Icon already tells you if it will show to advantage on you. Try it.

Thanks for reading.
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Must be saved
Do you know that too?
If you find something particularly good, you somehow think that you have to be particularly sparing with it. Strangely enough, this also applies - as in the present case - to things that are not significantly expensive or even rare.
Dunhill Icon is simply incredibly good for the price that is called for it. In my eyes, it's much too cheap. Still, I feel like I have to save it. Absurd!

The fragrance is the perfect office companion for me. You spray a gripping aura and at the same time you smell of understatement and discreet restraint. A classic fresh and slightly green men's fragrance. For me, a modern reinterpretation of the 80s male drumsticks. The whole thing just comes across more modern and lively. A little bit like a modern boss should smell today. And that for a narrow mark.

In the top note, the freshness of bergamot clearly dominates for me. The Neroli is much more present in Dunhill's new Century, but also in the icon. From heart to base I now feel no mega development. Sage and lavender make the whole thing a bit softer and you notice the green of vetiver and oakmoss.

The durability over the day is absolutely sufficient and creates the office loosely. Silage is not in beast fashion now, but it's noticeable and you don't get on anyone's nerves.
I guess I don't have to say anything more about the bottle. Absolutely legendary. The sprayer is also among the best.

My conclusion. If you are looking for a year-round office companion, don't want to smell like everyone else and pay a little attention to your money - grab it!
8.0 5.0 7.0 9.0/10

Elegant Beast
The fragrance is suitable for men who are masculine, both physically and behaviorally. What's the matter with you? I don't think everyone likes this fragrance because it contains black pepper and vetiver, and it's a strong ingredient if you ask me. What exactly do I mean by masculine? A man who is mature, a man who appreciates the fine things in life and who likes to dress elegantly. The fragrance lasts up to 10 hours on my skin and the sillage is also good. How many splashes for different occasions/situations?
Black Tie or Business Attire: 3 splashes
Date: 2 splashes
School/work: 4 splashes
Outdoors on the road 6 splashes
Job interview: 2 splashes

I hope this review will be helpful.

Is it Iconic for Icon
SOTD: Dunhill Icon: As of 12/26/18

It was an office scent, I just love how this fragrance leaves a scent trail, the Néroli, vetiver, black pepper, lavender, bergamot, and cardamom in a whirlwind mixture in a beautiful/unique way. It should be a anyone signature scent in my opinion. I should wear this fragrance more often, to me this is a gentleman scent to my nose. Great release from Dunhill, and the value is superb. Icon is there in my top ten of fragrances. I'm glad I have this in my collection, presentation and design not too shabby either as long you don't use it as a weapon. Lol.

Rating

Scent: 9/10
Value: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 8.5/10
Performance/Longevity: 9/10: lasted on my skin between 12-14+ hrs
Overall: 9/10
My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Dunhill Icon EDP: As of 02/18/19

A Revisted review of this fragrance as it was my SOTD as of 02/18/19, it hasn't change a bit since my posted review back on 12/26/18 being my SOTD that day. Still love the scent it's so unique, and I'm glad it's in my collection. My nose still detects the Neroli, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Lavender and Vetiver which dominates from start to finish. For being a almost a dominant Neroli scent, I put this ahead of Bright Neroli from Ferrari in my opinion. The reason is Icon is very versatile and it can be worn in almost all seasons/all year round. Get this fragrance being the first and original from the Icon line. It is a superb and awesome fragrance and scent. A truly must get.

Overall: 9/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: 6-8 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around between 10-11+ hrs
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Schoork
Sounds weird, but it's so....
Today I will tell you the difference between young and old.

Actually, this is only a biological thing, sounds strange, but it's like this.
Even if you're over 40 today, you can still be young, while there are probably 19 year olds who are total snoring bags.
Those are the ones who use the internet to be cool, because they are not in real life.
Then there are the older ones who didn't have the internet before and didn't have anyone to tell them what was good and what was bad in this world, with the exception of the parents, because that was their job and called themselves education.
This usually resulted in a person with his own taste and a sense for the right and wrong things in life.

The good thing back then was that you knew what you liked and didn't like by trying things out. Something that's good and something that's bad.
If you put your hand on the hot stove, you knew it was bad.
If you were allowed to lick the last cake dough from Grandma's bowl, you knew it was good.

You don't have to bother anymore today, because there is Youtube. Every morning you can watch a video and see how to tie your shoes. That's very convenient. You are also told what to buy, which takes the trouble out of making a decision, which is also quite practical. But it also has disadvantages.

If you don't like a perfume like the icon, it's perfectly understandable. It's not as sweet as for example. Eros, not as hip as La Nuit de L'homme, not as trendy as Sauvage, not to mention Ultra Male. At the latest after 3-4 weeks registered on this page you have also an Aventus, because of the Pantys and so ... and because you know now fully and are the total checkers.

Well, Icon's male. For this you need some hair on your chest (ladies who wear this may forgive me here).
It deceives you at first and it starts pretty fresh, peppery, with bergamot, neroli and pepper, you still think oh yes and maybe you can also be there with your heart when it gets spicier by the cardamom, what you know from La Nuit, but then skin off ... then Vetiver and oakmoss use and the thing becomes mighty spicy, very masculine and the pepper remains.

In other words, the fragrance is a bit oldschoolig, but without loss of quality, it is very elegant and wears better on a shirt than on a hoodie (by the way, we used to say hoodies), but you have to go with the times.
Yes its durability is good and that can be fatal if you don't like it.

But the bottle's awesome, isn't it?

Maybe he's something for chauvinists, but you don't know that anymore, this year it's more from sauvaginists.
I'm not all there on the subject, but I don't think Jeremy's introduced it yet, have I?
He wouldn't do that either, because otherwise he would have done better here last time, because what Jeremy says is true, too, or?
There are some science fiction movies (these are the ones that mostly play in the future) that use TV and video to suggest what to consume or to recruit, like in Starship Trooper. The way there is not long anymore.

A little individuality gets lost because it is so much easier to get shown what the way is. Quasi Googlemaps instead of Falk Plan. Sounds weird, but it's like this.

I think it's stupid not only not to go your own way, but also not to be self-critical with yourself, because whenever I read from you, you don't allow criticism, let alone nicely meant hints are immediately dismissed for worst. I don't want to give examples here, because I don't want to denounce anyone, but there are enough.

Why are there so many stupid people today? Well, my theory is called bicycle helmet theory.
In former times there was the natural selection, who was too stupid and who fell on his head while riding a bicycle, he just didn't make it. Ever since those helmets came out, everybody's coming through. Sounds weird, but it is. At least you look stupid on that one.

I've all been talking about the same thing now, that's true and there are certainly some who aren't the same, I might see that in the feedback, otherwise I know that the cliché is definitely confirmed.

Last but not least I would like to talk again about the scent and I am happy if it accompanies me and I know that it will not appear on every corner. A really nice fresh spicy companion, whether in the office or on occasions.

Sounds weird, but it's like that.
9.0 8.0 8.0 5.5/10

Disappointed
The best thing about this fragrance is the bottle. A bad buy for me, not suitable for blind buying. Too high rated here on Parfumo. An unpleasant pungent citrus scent that causes headaches, comparison with WC duck is good. Oldscool Grandpa fragrance, which is absolutely unsexy... I sent it back.
10.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Byronia
Here the fragrance follows the bottle
In one of the comments I read that the bottle would make the most noble paperweight. Well, it is. Noble, valuable, monumental. Like the scent that I personally feel is "sacred." Spicy at the beginning and it comes with a "bang". What remains is a depth that never becomes heavy, but rather remains with an elegant lightness. Those who love Eau de Sauvage Parfum (both 2012 and 2017) will find a brother in spirit here, albeit from a different planetary system. It's nice to discover scents that will blow your mind. Like Icon.
10.0 6.0 7.0 9.5/10

Undreamt-of masculine freshness!
Because of its uniqueness alone, you have to dedicate your own comment to this fragrance. Such a bergamot, if it is this note, which I perceive here quite massively and irresistibly, I have never smelt before, and I find it really fantastic.

Initially massive citric, aquatic, bitter and very refreshing. After a few minutes the charisma becomes softer and the fragrance combines beautifully with the natural smell of the skin (at least for me). It gets darker and more masculine, but the basic direction remains the same - still aquatic and fresh.

The durability is unfortunately not so great. I would say that after 3-4 hours it is already difficult to convey the scent to the other person. Maybe you should just spray on more so he lasts longer. So really on the skin he stays with me about 4-5 hours.

A great fragrance that not everyone has and that is very masculine. This aquatic note also makes it very fresh and unusual. You should at least have tried it out. It's not expensive either, so a blind purchase would also be bearable if it doesn't please, but I think it won't get that far ;-). As always, everything here is a matter of taste, and in the end everyone has to know for themselves whether they like it or not.
8.0 6.0 8.0 9.0/10

A Touch of Modernity
Underrated beast, it's very clean, bright, citrusy in a modern way, And neroli balanced the composition, a composition that will leave you feeling elegant and sophisticated

A fresh, creamy fusion of bergamot and neroli in the opening. Then after an hour the heart notes really take over as the lavender and pepper notes support the neroli.

Perfect for all seasons and occasions. Works best in warmer weather though.

FANTASTIC!
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Sophisticated Gentleman
I tried this fragrance 2 years ago, didn't like it much, then after that I think my taste has changed with time, now I not only like it, but love it! The best description is sophisticated gentleman in a bottle, no more to say about this one, for 30+ year old gentleman. Fresh neroli complemented so well with all the other notes, it has a modern barbershop feel to it. The oud note really plays so well into this one, barely there but gives more deep to the fragrance. Amazing fragrance indeed!
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Eligant Fragrance and Bottle
Icon is a great release from the house of Dunhill. A very classy masculine and clean fragrance with some warmth provided by the cardamom and leather notes. I think this would make a great scent when wearing out on social or casual occasions day or night. It could also be a work place scent but go easy on the spays as it is fairly strong. It bares some similarities to terre d'hermes but I find this more refined with more depth. Its been very well put together by perfumer Benaim. The bottle design is also excellent and has real weight to it and it really stands out with the turned metal effect casing. A great classy design. There is some clear glass at the bottom so you can gauge how much of Icon remains,

I get good silage / projection for the first couple of hours then maybe starting to sit a little bit closer to the skin. Also it has good longevity on my skin. I have the odd compliment when wearing this and you will get noticed with the scent trail from the silage.

This would be a good addition to any collection whether an avid collector or just wanting a good quality aftershave.

Overall 9/10 Excellent !
10.0 6.0 7.5 9.0/10

Lovely
Manliest neroli fragrance I ever smelled! This is my ideal spring fragrance, every time I smell it from de bottle, with my eyes closed, the scent it's instantly teleporting me in Liguria (Italy), in a spring rainy day, taking shelter under a blossomed orange tree. What an awsome experience!

I agree the scent is comparable with TDH and Guerlain Homme Boisee, are not the same, but definitely is in the same genre as those. I had to sell the Guerlain and the Hermes from my collection because love this Dunhill so much more.

The bottle is fenomenal, the performances are great and the scent is top noch.

9/10

Good job!
Finally something able to stand up to Dunhill’s reputation. They aren’t Kilgour or Anderson & Sheppard, but they definitely deserve better than that Custom, Black, Xcentric rubbish they’ve been releasing for the past dozen of years or so. Icon finally marks some difference, starting from the bottle, a heavy – and I mean, physically hell heavy – piece of great design, not some usual random glass bottle with some lousy chrome-plastic cap. Coming to the juice inside it, well... it isn’t a groundbreaking fragrance and it doesn’t aim to be so – except for the vaguely megalomaniac name, but it’s surely miles above the abovementioned mediocrity which Dunhill has been getting us used to for the past years. Nothing overly exciting, but it’s good.

Basically Icon is an elegant, clean and laid-back everyday fragrance built on a conventional, yet always pleasant structure of classy neroli – that means a zesty mandarin note tinted with some floral-leafy muskiness – blended with cardamom, lavender, crisp woods, tangy peppery notes (I smell quite a bold note of juniper too) and a subtle sort of smooth, dusty, slightly sweet vibe all over, which I guess may be due to musk, tea (as usual, a generic sort of mellow sugary-green note), some amber and a touch of powder, well contrasting the fresh head notes. A fresh, spicy-floral and orange-y take on a “barbershop” scent with a really enjoyable soapy freshness. At first, as other reviewers mentioned, it smells a bit like Declaration due to the initial blast of cardamom on a fresh, aromatic “eau de cologne” base, just with a sharper and fresher feel; then it slowly becomes woodier and slightly soapier, with a warm and slightly smoky base keeping the distinguished “mature” vibe going on, also adding a whiff of synthetic leather.

I agree with the reference to Terre d’Hermès and similar scents (just a bit more floral and muskier, and with some richer neroli instead of some more ordinary citrus), but I also think the tart, bracing sort of brightness which persists all over Icon’s life on skin reminds me of Guerlain Homme, especially the radiant Eau Boisée flanker. Finally, I think Icon may sit also somewhere near the current version of Eau Sauvage, just in generic terms of “family”. With these names on the table, you get the picture: it won’t surprise and amaze you, but the quality is good – and that’s the point – and the fragrance smells crisp, compelling, long-lasting and refined, with a persistent, really pleasant feel of clean elegance. Mature and youthful at once, fresh, long-lasting but discreet enough to be perfect for any situation – from the office, to a date. A respectable and unpretentious candidate for a “signature scent”, surely ending straight on top of Dunhill offerings for men – it didn’t take that much for that, though.

The only “con” I would mention is an annoying synthetic, slightly sweet woody-ambery-powdery base... thing, which I get in every, and I mean every single masculine fragrance manufactured by Interparfums. I don’t know what that is, probably some of their standard bases, but at some point on the drydown, here it is – Interparfums’ signature, like a thief signing his robberies. It’s not tragic, that note/base I mean – but a bit cheap, flatly plastic. And Icon didn’t deserve that. But well, it’s nice anyway, and Benaim did a respectable job. The official retail price seems a bit too high for me, but you already find some discounted bottles here and there – at half the price, it’s perfectly worthy the purchase for me.

7/10
10.0 7.5 10.0 5.0/10

Drseid
A New Direction, But Is It A Good One?...
Icon opens with a relatively sweet juicy orange and green petitgrain primary tandem with hints of black pepper. As the composition moves to its early heart the orange significantly softens, turning dull as the black pepper grows into the key star with odd synthetic, slightly animalic Oud joining it as co-star with slightly sharp underlying vetiver support. During the late dry-down the Oud completely vacates as the black pepper and vetiver control through the finish with hints of green oakmoss late. Projection is excellent and longevity outstanding at over 15 hours on skin.

Word on the street has it Dunhill wanted to signal a new direction for its perfume releases with Icon, drafting a nose with amazing pedigree if not a spotty overall record in Carlos Benaim of original Polo fame to accomplish the objective. New direction strategy in hand, it is time to explore if this is a positive for the line... As soon as I applied Icon on skin I suspected something a bit off was afoot though I did notice it was far removed from the youthful, bland Dunhill releases of the past decade. The juicy orange open smelled nice, but near-immediately there was a black peppery aspect in the general vein of Terre d'Hermes and its many clones that seemed a bit too familiar. Lest no one believe Icon is anywhere near a Terre d'Hermes clone as something Icon features that Terre d'Hermes doesn't is an odd suntan lotion base accord comprised of faux Oud. This is not your tropical suntan lotion smell but rather the kind one sniffs from the unscented Coppertone variety that really isn't unscented at all, just having no added masking perfume to the strange chemical lotion base. I kind of liken the underlying suntan lotion accord to the similar accord in L'eau du Governeur by CSP. When mixed with the slightly sweetened black pepper and dull orange this combination just doesn't smell good. If one can get past the disappointing middle of the composition, the late dry-down is faux Oud (or suntan lotion if you will) and sweetness free, leaving just the remnants of the pepper to combine with relatively transparent vetiver and a touch of green oakmoss through the finish. Now having worn the new Icon a few times on skin it is clear that the new mature direction Dunhill is taking should be commended, but it needs a lot more tweaking and polish before they get to their desired destination. As an aside, while Icon the perfume is a mild disappointment, the super-high quality metal and heavy glass bottle that houses it is a work of art and no picture can possibly do it justice. If only Dunhill would have spent more time on improving its contents we would really have a winner on our hands, but alas it just wasn't meant to be. The bottom line is the $75 per 100ml bottle Icon at discounters signals a more mature direction for the brand, but while its housing is exceptional, the perfume itself is quite unimpressive earning a very "average" 2.5 stars out of 5 and a neutral recommendation. If one collects pretty bottles then Icon is a "must buy," just prepare to be let down by the contents.

Hoban27 122 days ago
unique scent well blended citruses, neroli with cardmom but performance is weak a bit+1
5.0
AmberScent 175 days ago
Once the magnificent neroli-bergamot accord weakens, it becomes a mainstream spicy fougére fragrance with some woods and herbs. Nice flask!+3
KingPin 10 months ago
One of few nerolis that doesn’t tip over to the feminine. Well blended, sophisticated scent.+3
Carlitos01 11 months ago
Magnificent flask, effective fresh juice, similar to many but unique;
A well blended EDT inducing coolness and attracting compliments.+5
DPArtist 14 months ago
Incredibly soft scent! I don't understand all the accolades, imo this stuff has been seriously over-hyped! A wimp in alpha-male clothing!?!+2
10.0
3.0
5.0
DavidBraz 15 months ago
A strong neroli in the opening supported by woods and spices in the base. I didn.t love it first sniff but now is my numb 1 versityle scent.+1
MrHonest 22 months ago
It's true! Peppery grape Kool-Aid without the sugar! I love grape flavoured stuff so this scent is a win. Still, I wouldn't want to wear it.+3

by Flanker
by TomLavender
Technik complet
by TomLavender
by Ernie824
Ich konnte einfach nicht anders... Muss immer an Icon denken, wenn ich dieses Ding sehe :-)
by Townsend
by PikScent
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend by Dunhill Century by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill London by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill Desire Blue by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Woman by Dunhill Dunhill Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill Pure by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill 51.3 N. by Dunhill