Icon Elite (2016)

Icon Elite by Dunhill

Icon Elite is a perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Kaffir lime, Cardamom, Sicilian bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesSage, Black pepper, Vetiver absolute, Juniper
Base Notes Base NotesEbony, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Black suede

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 31.10.2019.

Ong
This is really something!
This is the best fragrance for my skin, my character, my style, and to me, I can use this in any type of Situations and Events.. If I felt like in a party mood, I could simply just combine Dunhill Icon Elite as my Base with any type else of Fragrance which I deem suitable. My favourite combination would be with Salvatore Ferragamo's UOMO Signature.
For the past 30 over years of consistently wearing perfume whenever I going out, this, Dunhill's Icon Elite scores the highest! I have never loved a perfume so much that I almost tends to wear it almost on every day, and almost every outing...
So much so that I am now really very very excitingly awaiting for Dunhill's 2019 release of their Signature Collections: Moroccan Amber, British Leather, Indian Sandalwood and Arabian Desert to come to Singapore........

Hitchslap 40 days ago
I think it's a little better than the ratings it's given. Just smokey/woody enough for cold weather and above average for special events.+1
Aithan 125 days ago
The opening remind me of sandalwood incense burning at Temples.
Like the woody dry down.
Ladies mentioned the smell of Limonia acidissima.+1
Rmf1112 3 years ago
Sandalwood dominant with citruses, sage, and juniper contributing to an overall cold feeling. Frosted Sandalwood perhaps would be accurate.+3
9.0

Neue Büroluft!
Tacker me!
by Spulli
by Spulli

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend by Dunhill Century by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill London by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill Desire Blue by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Woman by Dunhill Dunhill Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill Pure by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill 51.3 N. by Dunhill