Signature Collection - Arabian Desert 2019

Signature Collection - Arabian Desert by Dunhill
Signature Collection - Arabian Desert is a new perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-floral. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Alexandra Monet

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Saffron, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose
Base Notes Base NotesOud

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.10.2020.

Oud rose scent
I think the bottles of Dunhill are very beautiful. I don't have this one in front of me, but I know the bottles of the icon collection. They always remind me of my father's traveling toilet bag. Inside were cylindrical silver cans for shaving foam and razors. These flacons also have this nostalgic touch, and the fragrances are also very much in keeping with this association.

I would like to thank Schücha for sharing three fragrances of this series, which I was now able to test. The British leather of this series was unfortunately not available for the time being.
One thing first: I find all three fragrances very successful with their oriental-woody note. I am still too inexperienced to recognize special scents. I will try here to describe the fragrance in my possibilities.
But now to the Arabian desert:
After spraying it becomes musty - patchouli-like. But I think it is oud here, which smells so musty at first.
After some time the scent becomes fresher with the pepper. And the rose unfolds its flowery fragrance. However, it remains very attached to the strong base of the oud, which weakens its dark mustiness, but does not lose it at first. A slight smoky note is added.
Overall the fragrance remains heavy and dark woody with the pleasant rose.
The sillage is clear at first. After two hours at the latest, only close to the body, but clearly perceptible. On the skin it lasts a few hours.

All in all a beautiful oud-rose scent, warm, soft, woody, for the winter, for cuddling

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Century by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend (Cologne) by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Signature Collection - Indian Sandalwood by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill London (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill London (Cologne) by Dunhill Desire Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Signature Collection - Moroccan Amber by Dunhill