Signature Collection - Indian Sandalwood (2019)

Signature Collection - Indian Sandalwood by Dunhill

Signature Collection - Indian Sandalwood is a new perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Carlos Benaïm

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Tree moss
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.02.2020.

10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

fruity dark patchouli scent
I think the bottles of Dunhill are very beautiful. I don't have this one in front of me, but I know the bottles of the icon collection. They always remind me of my father's traveling toilet bag. Inside were cylindrical silver cans for shaving foam and razors. These flacons also have this nostalgic touch, and the fragrances are also very much in keeping with this association.

I would like to thank Schücha for sharing three fragrances of this series, which I was now able to test. The British leather of this series was unfortunately not available for the time being.
One thing first: I find all three fragrances very successful with their oriental-woody note. I am still too inexperienced to recognize special scents. I will try here to describe the fragrance in my possibilities.

I like the Indian Sandalwood best. I only perceive a citric bergamot directly after spraying. She will be recaptured immediately. Instead, I am soon greeted by the typical patchouli scent: a fruit compote of dark berries, fruits, especially plums with a little rum.
Added to this is the scent of creamy, balsamic sandalwood.
The fragrance does not change after half an hour, it just becomes less intense. The sillage is clearly perceptible, but always remains close to the body. On the skin the scent lasts quite long.
Altogether a very creamy, warm, fruity dark and somewhat sweet patchouli scent. Also here for cuddly winter evenings.

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Century by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill London by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire Blue by Dunhill London (Cologne) by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Woman by Dunhill Desire Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill Pure by Dunhill