Signature Collection - Moroccan Amber (2019)

Signature Collection - Moroccan Amber by Dunhill

Signature Collection - Moroccan Amber is a new perfume by Dunhill for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Gino Percontino

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesSaffron
Base Notes Base NotesAmber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.02.2020.

10.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Parzival852
Slightly fresh fragrance on a woody ground
I think the bottles of Dunhill are very beautiful. I don't have this one in front of me, but I know the bottles of the icon collection. They always remind me of my father's traveling toilet bag. Inside were cylindrical silver cans for shaving foam and razors. These flacons also have this nostalgic touch, and the fragrances are also very much in keeping with this association.

I would like to thank Schücha for sharing three fragrances of this series, which I was now able to test. The British leather of this series was unfortunately not available for the time being.
One thing first: I find all three fragrances very successful with their oriental-woody note. I am still too inexperienced to recognize special scents. I will try here to describe the fragrance in my possibilities.
Now let's move on to the Moroccan amber.
Right at the beginning of spraying, I am greeted by an overwhelming scent of leather, tobacco and smoke. After a short time this powerful impression fades more and more into the background and a slightly spicy freshness emerges. The cardamom makes itself felt. But I also perceive - very slightly - bergamot. The fragrance becomes much lighter. But it is still not a light fragrance. The whole thing is embedded in a warm, soft woody cover of amber and leather.
The scent does not change after about half an hour. He's only getting weaker. The sillage is clear at first. After two hours at the latest only close to the body. On the skin it lasts a few hours.

I really like the smell. A few fresher, spicier notes float on the woody base. A scent for the winter, good for cuddling

Popular Dunhill

Icon by Dunhill Dunhill Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Century by Dunhill Blend 30 (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Dunhill for Men / Classic Blend by Dunhill Dunhill by Dunhill Dunhill Fresh by Dunhill Desire for a Man (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Icon Absolute by Dunhill Dunhill London by Dunhill Icon Racing by Dunhill Custom by Dunhill Icon Elite by Dunhill Signature Collection - Indian Sandalwood by Dunhill X-Centric (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire Blue by Dunhill London (Cologne) by Dunhill Dunhill Pursuit (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill Desire for a Woman by Dunhill Desire Black (Eau de Toilette) by Dunhill