Camélia ÉclatantRadiant Camellia 2018Eau de Parfum

Camélia Éclatant / Radiant Camellia (Eau de Parfum) by Durance en Provence
Camélia Éclatant is a perfume by Durance en Provence for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still in production.

French camellia, Jasmine, Tuberose, Lily, Benzoin, Vanilla, White gardenia, Carnation

Submitted by Catfriend, last update on 13.01.2021.

Innocent white beauty
My second successful spontaneous purchase.
I came across this scent when I was getting shampoo, yes, after a failed experiment: washing your hair with Bronnley Rose soap works. It's not ideal, but it's a practical solution that's accommodated my convenience.
Yes, convenience is something I rarely allow myself without a guilty conscience, but this fancy and inexpensive scent takes away for a brief conscience the doubts a lawyer should harbor, even if they don't always satisfy him.
Yes, this fragrance is possibly a little love affair in the sense that Wagnerianism may have been a love affair for Nietzsche.
Furthermore, I was planning on getting Organza.
Organza has been available there, however, only in the 100 ml bottle.
And has a certain resemblance to Organza.
I almost got Amarige, but I still do not dare to do so.
Amarige is and remains for me : Star Trek Voyager. A series that I appreciate so much and watch slowly and rarely.
It is still not the best for me:
The first place is shared by Star Trek Next Generation and Enterprise.
Crazy World.
I'm going to visit my beloved and hope that the strong vanilla inherent in this scent doesn't upset him.
Neither of us like it too sweet

Popular Durance en Provence

Fleur de Coton / Cotton Flower by Durance en Provence L'òme - Bois Oriental / Oriental Wood by Durance en Provence Pétillante Verveine / Sparkling Verbena (Eau de Parfum) by Durance en Provence Figue Delicieuse / Delicious Fig (Eau de Parfum) by Durance en Provence L'òme - Absinthe Epicée / Spiced Absinth by Durance en Provence Patchouli by Durance en Provence L'òme - Menthe Fraîche / Fresh Mint by Durance en Provence Vanille-Ylang / Vanilla-Ylang by Durance en Provence Nuances de Bois / Shades of Wood (Eau de Toilette) by Durance en Provence Ancian Rosa by Durance en Provence Bouton de Rose / Rosebud by Durance en Provence L'òme - Cèdre Bleu / Blue Cedar by Durance en Provence Coquelicot / Poppy (Eau de Toilette) by Durance en Provence L'òme - Bois de Figuier / Fig Tree Wood by Durance en Provence Coton Musc / Cotton Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Durance en Provence Fleur de Vanille / Vanilla Flower by Durance en Provence Joli Coquelicot / Pretty Poppy (Eau de Parfum) by Durance en Provence L'òme - Zeste de Vétiver Homme / Vetiver Zest Men by Durance en Provence À L'Extrait de Camélia Blanc / With White Camellia Extract by Durance en Provence Belle de Nuit / Four O'Clock Flower (Eau de Toilette) by Durance en Provence