Erawan 2018

Erawan by Dusita
Erawan is a popular perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

HerbsHerbs
PetitgrainPetitgrain
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Haitian vetiverHaitian vetiver
Hay absoluteHay absolute
Clary sageClary sage
Liatris spicata absoluteLiatris spicata absolute
CedarwoodCedarwood
Oakmoss absoluteOakmoss absolute
Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.09.2021.

Hay hay!
"Erawan" was my first Dusita. I had him almost 2 years ago due to a review of FragranceView already sampled and was then already excited. Now I had directly from Dusita again get a sample - and my enthusiasm continues.

I agree with Peter from FragranceView that you get a concentrated load of chocolate in your nose at first. Chocolate isn't listed in the notes, but I imagine the hay absolute contributes to the impression more than anything else. Hay is also the dominant note later on. Herbs and vetiver I can also smell. But the hay determines everything.

It is very long lasting in my opinion and surrounds the wearer with a very pleasant scent cloud. Erawan is definitely one of my favorite Dusitas and one of my favorite perfumes. And that although he has nothing animalic at all
The Green Bomb
As the previous speaker has already explained, the name Erawan is found in Thai mythology. There Erawan embodies a gigantic elephant with several heads It is the mount of the Hindu god for thunder and rain, and the elephant itself has the ability to summon rain.

I feel this fragrance is just as complex as the introductory words. I can't make a real connection to the naming, so the beginning can be confidently put into the category "useless knowledge"
I was looking for a perfume with a distinct scent DNA of hay. So I was recommended this perfume. First of all I can say, yes, hay is very clearly perceptible.

Immediately after spraying Erawan, I was struck by a nasty, very aggressive scent cloud of green-spicy components, which actually seemed very smoky and complex. I could not perceive a particularly dominant scent for the time being. It simply seems like a smoky, green bomb at the beginning.

After a rough start the aggressiveness subsides quite quickly and the hay smell develops quite dominant and linear. I really like that.
The whole thing is accompanied by a matrix of indefinable herbs, at times some cedar wood flickers in the background. I don't find this scent particularly herbaceous In the course of time I had to think about what I can still perceive, because something covers the whole thing with a soft veil.

I came to the conclusion that it is an iris-like, soft cloud, which brings a certain powdery quality. Not really strong, but floating over the whole course, just light as a cloud.

I find the statement "green-spicy" hits the scent quite precisely, the hay DNA is clearly perceptible, but it is not yet what I am looking for.
Nevertheless, I like the fragrance, not at all mainstream but still wearable in everyday life. I dare to wear this fragrance in the office Also on a woman, maybe especially in spring, I can imagine the scent well.

Shelf life is quite good, silage is meaningful!

Afternoon sun
My first review from the house of Dusita. After trying several from the line with mixed results, i decided to give this one a thorough review. As always, thanks for watching and hope you enjoy the review.

Emorandeira
What do we have today for lunch?... Boilt vegetables!
Erawan is an interesting perfume but not my kind of smell. The opening is too weird for me... I have readen lot if oeople saying that they find a chocolate tea infusión... But what i get is a mix of vegetables boiling together (cabbage, epinards, zuccini...)... Some minutes later i can smell some aromatic and floral notes without loosing the Green vibe and It begins yo become an easywearing and pleasant fragance. The dry down is the BEST parte, sweet and with a noticeble charge of flowers (maybe the petit gran and the Lilly of the valley). I smell Aldo an ácido and synthetic note which makes me think of some cleaner or Air freshnair that i am not able to recognize.
The longevity is good but the sillage is very moderate, with a projection close to the skin almost from the begining. I think It is an ahreable unisex perfume, suitable for a daytime use even with wsrm wearther, however i dont know if It really worths the price. Dusita has other perfumes where you can really get the quality and which really gives something different for the amount you Pau, but i think It is easy yo find in the market many perfumes similar to this one for 4 or 5 times less.

Scent: 6
Longevity: 7
Sillage: 6
Originality: 7
Versatility: 9
Quality/price: 4
Global: 7
EmergeR
Why is there straw lying there? uh hay?!
I'll tell you what: Fascinating.
Right at the first test, I thought to myself, this smells like hay. I hadn't known that about a scent like that before. I find Erawan unusual, even unique - in a positive way. He stands out very clearly from the umpteenth rose, the 500th oud and the countless repeated fragrance themes and dares to go a new way.
In Thai, Erawan is a mythical elephant that has the magical ability to make rain. I can't smell the rain here, though. The fragrance has a rather pleasant dryness for me - I would almost draw a certain parallel to the powderiness of Iris Perhaps it is because I grew up in the country - at least this hay aroma radiates a certain cosiness and security to me. Just like children playing on the farm in the straw, or a romantic date on the hayloft of the old barn.
All other notes of the fragrance description play a subordinate role for me and are difficult for me to identify in detail. I think that's also intentional, because they subordinate themselves to the actual theme of the fragrance, as I perceive it, and provide a harmonious cohesion.
For friends of extraordinary scents, which should nevertheless be wearable, absolutely recommendable.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Green scent over a sweet and floral background (vanilla and Lilly of the valley) with average performance. Suitable for warm wearther!

Popular Dusita

Issara by Dusita La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Le Pavillon d'Or by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Fleur de Lalita by Dusita Moonlight in Chiangmai by Dusita Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita Oudh Infini by Dusita Cavatina by Dusita Anamcara by Dusita