Erawan (2018)

Erawan by Dusita

Erawan is a new perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-floral. It is still in production.

Green herbs, Petitgrain, Lily-of-the-valley, Haitian vetiver, Hay absolute, Clary sage, Liatris spicata absolute, Cedarwood, Oakmoss absolute, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Michael, last update on 03.11.2019

7.0 6.0 7.0 6.0/10

Emorandeira
What do we have today for lunch?... Boilt vegetables!
Erawan is an interesting perfume but not my kind of smell. The opening is too weird for me... I have readen lot if oeople saying that they find a chocolate tea infusión... But what i get is a mix of vegetables boiling together (cabbage, epinards, zuccini...)... Some minutes later i can smell some aromatic and floral notes without loosing the Green vibe and It begins yo become an easywearing and pleasant fragance. The dry down is the BEST parte, sweet and with a noticeble charge of flowers (maybe the petit gran and the Lilly of the valley). I smell Aldo an ácido and synthetic note which makes me think of some cleaner or Air freshnair that i am not able to recognize.
The longevity is good but the sillage is very moderate, with a projection close to the skin almost from the begining. I think It is an ahreable unisex perfume, suitable for a daytime use even with wsrm wearther, however i dont know if It really worths the price. Dusita has other perfumes where you can really get the quality and which really gives something different for the amount you Pau, but i think It is easy yo find in the market many perfumes similar to this one for 4 or 5 times less.

Scent: 6
Quality/price: 4
Global: 7
6.0 5.0 7.0 9.0/10

EmergeR
Why is there straw lying there? uh hay?!
I'll tell you what: Fascinating.
Right at the first test, I thought to myself, this smells like hay. I hadn't known that about a scent like that before. I find Erawan unusual, even unique - in a positive way. He stands out very clearly from the umpteenth rose, the 500th oud and the countless repeated fragrance themes and dares to go a new way.
In Thai, Erawan is a mythical elephant that has the magical ability to make rain. I can't smell the rain here, though. The fragrance has a rather pleasant dryness for me - I would almost draw a certain parallel to the powderiness of Iris Perhaps it is because I grew up in the country - at least this hay aroma radiates a certain cosiness and security to me. Just like children playing on the farm in the straw, or a romantic date on the hayloft of the old barn.
All other notes of the fragrance description play a subordinate role for me and are difficult for me to identify in detail. I think that's also intentional, because they subordinate themselves to the actual theme of the fragrance, as I perceive it, and provide a harmonious cohesion.
For friends of extraordinary scents, which should nevertheless be wearable, absolutely recommendable.

Emorandeira 31 days ago
Green scent over a sweet and floral background (vanilla and Lilly of the valley) with average performance. Suitable for warm wearther!
6.0
6.0

Popular Dusita

Oudh Infini by Dusita La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Issara by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita Fleur de Lalita by Dusita Erawan by Dusita Le Pavillon d'Or by Dusita