Erawan (2018)

Erawan by Dusita

Erawan is a new perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is green-spicy. It is still in production.

Green herbs, Petitgrain, Lily-of-the-valley, Haitian vetiver, Hay absolute, Clary sage, Liatris spicata absolute, Cedarwood, Oakmoss absolute, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.08.2019

6.0 5.0 7.0 9.0/10

EmergeR
Why is there straw lying there? uh hay?!
I'll tell you what: Fascinating.
Right at the first test, I thought to myself, this smells like hay. I hadn't known that about a scent like that before. I find Erawan unusual, even unique - in a positive way. He stands out very clearly from the umpteenth rose, the 500th oud and the countless repeated fragrance themes and dares to go a new way.
In Thai, Erawan is a mythical elephant that has the magical ability to make rain. I can't smell the rain here, though. The fragrance has a rather pleasant dryness for me - I would almost draw a certain parallel to the powderiness of Iris Perhaps it is because I grew up in the country - at least this hay aroma radiates a certain cosiness and security to me. Just like children playing on the farm in the straw, or a romantic date on the hayloft of the old barn.
All other notes of the fragrance description play a subordinate role for me and are difficult for me to identify in detail. I think that's also intentional, because they subordinate themselves to the actual theme of the fragrance, as I perceive it, and provide a harmonious cohesion.
For friends of extraordinary scents, which should nevertheless be wearable, absolutely recommendable.

Popular Dusita

La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Oudh Infini by Dusita Issara by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Fleur de Lalita by Dusita Erawan by Dusita