Fleur de Lalita 2018

Fleur de Lalita by Dusita
Fleur de Lalita is a popular perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-green. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesMay roseMay rose Jasminum grandiflorumJasminum grandiflorum Magnolia absolute Madonna lilyMadonna lily GalbanumGalbanum Indonesian ylang-ylangIndonesian ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian ambrette seedIndian ambrette seed
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute Mysore sandalwoodMysore sandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.05.2022.

Smooth white floral
I must say, the opening sensation of fresh florals is impressive. The composition feels all natural and made of top quality materials. Listed as unisex, but may be a bit challenging for the self-conscious males.

Fleur de Lalita is full of white florals, jasmin in particular, supported with green and woody notes. They give a smooth, fresh sensation, not sweet. Joyful like seeing flowers bloom and hearing birds chirp on the first day of spring. Close to skin the elements can be clearly picked out: Galbanum, lily, a truly lovely jasmin, a smooth sandal.

I'm a big fan of the white floral genre and I'm really impressed with overall quality of the Dusita perfumes I have tried so far. But.. the floral-woody profile here is very common, very safe. The trail it leaves could be confused with any designer perfume of reasonable quality. Coco Mademoiselle 2.0 really. This Dusita basically ticks all the boxes except the most important one: personality.

Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita
I don't react so quickly to floral fragrances so quickly as I have reacted to Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita. One sniff and the rest is history. I obtained a nice big sample from Pissara and immediately it was love at first sniff. I used up my sample and wasn't able to review the fragrance. So I asked for another sample to create a first impressions review video for Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita. If you love floral fragrances this one a definite must watch. Please watch my video to find out more about Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita.

A Tour de Force of Feminity Expressed Through White Florals
Fleur de Lalita is an absolutely stunning and joyful white floral, featuring lively jasmine and lily with a realistic botanical feel, with a fresh and dewy naturalness to it, like the scent the flowers would give off while being watered. The galbanum is very present and is quite potent initially, giving the initial opening an almost chypre like feel, but Lalita quickly settles into more of a vibrant white floral but with a crispness rarely found without being headache inducing. I’m very sensitive to certain pungent white flowers, lily being at the top of the list, but somehow this is done in a way that is actually soothing to my senses instead of the usual piercing between my eyes that I normally get from similar notes. On paper, this sounds like a “no way” for me with all the jasmine, lily and magnolia, but somehow these notes magically harmonize and create a beautiful and realistic botanical white floral unlike most I have tried. Lalita settles into a slightly sweeter version after a couple of hours when gentle vanilla, clean musk and rose surface. Fleur de Lalita is such a celebration of femininity, joy and optimism without going too “pink” or overly sweet. Fleur de Lalita is stunning and is proof we should never rule out any notes. Sometimes we just haven’t found the right combo or artistic touch to make it work for us. 5/5 for me.

TOPTOP 8 months ago
This is a beautiful white flower, like a live one, complete with tonka bean. Beautifully feminine, like a flower from a loving man

Popular by Dusita

Issara by Dusita La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Le Pavillon d'Or by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Erawan by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Anamcara by Dusita Moonlight in Chiangmai by Dusita Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita Oudh Infini by Dusita Cavatina by Dusita