Fleur de Lalita 2018

Fleur de Lalita by Dusita
Fleur de Lalita is a popular perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-green. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesMay roseMay rose
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute
Mysore sandalwoodMysore sandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean
AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.09.2021.

Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita
I don't react so quickly to floral fragrances so quickly as I have reacted to Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita. One sniff and the rest is history. I obtained a nice big sample from Pissara and immediately it was love at first sniff. I used up my sample and wasn't able to review the fragrance. So I asked for another sample to create a first impressions review video for Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita. If you love floral fragrances this one a definite must watch. Please watch my video to find out more about Parfums Dusita Fleur De Lalita.

A Tour de Force of Feminity Expressed Through White Florals
Fleur de Lalita is an absolutely stunning and joyful white floral, featuring lively jasmine and lily with a realistic botanical feel, with a fresh and dewy naturalness to it, like the scent the flowers would give off while being watered. The galbanum is very present and is quite potent initially, giving the initial opening an almost chypre like feel, but Lalita quickly settles into more of a vibrant white floral but with a crispness rarely found without being headache inducing. I’m very sensitive to certain pungent white flowers, lily being at the top of the list, but somehow this is done in a way that is actually soothing to my senses instead of the usual piercing between my eyes that I normally get from similar notes. On paper, this sounds like a “no way” for me with all the jasmine, lily and magnolia, but somehow these notes magically harmonize and create a beautiful and realistic botanical white floral unlike most I have tried. Lalita settles into a slightly sweeter version after a couple of hours when gentle vanilla, clean musk and rose surface. Fleur de Lalita is such a celebration of femininity, joy and optimism without going too “pink” or overly sweet. Fleur de Lalita is stunning and is proof we should never rule out any notes. Sometimes we just haven’t found the right combo or artistic touch to make it work for us. 5/5 for me.

TOPTOP 1 month ago
This is a beautiful white flower, like a live one, complete with tonka bean. Beautifully feminine, like a flower from a loving man

Popular Dusita

Issara by Dusita La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Le Pavillon d'Or by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Moonlight in Chiangmai by Dusita Erawan by Dusita Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita Oudh Infini by Dusita Cavatina by Dusita Anamcara by Dusita