Le Sillage Blanc (2017)

Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita

Le Sillage Blanc is a popular perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is green-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Orange blossom, Neroli, Tobacco, Artemisia, Galbanum, Leather, Ambrette, Patchouli, Oakmoss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.07.2019

Nosetalgia
Chypre - so beautiful.....
A beautiful chypre.
I'll leave that here.

A bitter, slightly green top note that lets me take a deep breath. A heart of delicate white flowers and a base of oakmoss. Oak Moss - I love it!
Slightly pludgy, elegant and pleasantly present.
Reminds me of my darling Eau Du Soir. Lasts longer with me, has more nuances. A real fragrance from head to heart to base.

Who likes chypre I recommend to try it. Especially as mentioned, my shelf life is about 12 hours.

Parfums Dusita Le Sillage Blanc Review
This is my Parfums Dusita Le Sillage Blanc Review. Le Sillage Blanc by Parfums Dusita Fragrance Review. It’s a been a great year as I got to know Issara Umajivani of Parfums Dusita and shoot a few videos with her as well to review Issara by Parfums Dusita and now this Le Sillage Blanch review. I must say Le Sillage Blanc was not a love at first sniff for me but now I’m head over heels for it. I like the coldness of this fragrance upon initial spray and how it transforms to a warmer fragrance when it heats up when you are wearing it. It’s sexy, classically inspired Chypre fragrance inspired by classics in the same genre. If you’re curios about Le Sillage Blanc by Parfums Dusita please watch this review and participate in the giveaway. Please watch my video to find out more about Le Sillage Blanc.

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Le Sillage Blanc: White Bandit
For me, Le Sillage Blanc is the brighter alter ego of Bandit. Where Bandit goes dark, Le Sillage Blanc brings light. It's more airy, more sparkling, more ethereal, more modern, but make no mistake, the Bandit is there. The greens are just fresher and the entire feel is different, but it's like the greatest flanker of Bandit you could imagine.

Le Sillage Blanc is like Bandit in a different mood. Imagine Bandit as a dark, stormy forest, Le Sillage Blanc is like the light and sun peeping in between the branches. The green lush forest is still there, but with a glimmer of sparkling brightness and joy. It's like Bandit on Prozac.

There are elements of Cabochard and Azuree, among other classic green chypres, but I find it most closely related to vintage Bandit (yellow box) but masterfully reworked into a modern, fresher, lighter (and more crowd pleasing) version. This is my favorite category of fragrance and I have a new one to add to my favorite list. This is gorgeous and I'm so excited that the classic chypre is being reintroduced to possibly a new audience via Dusita. If you love the chypres it is being compared to, you will fall in love with Le Sillage Blanc.

It's one of the nicest green chypres I have ever smelled. I have anticipated trying Le Sillage Blanc more than any fragrance in quite some time and sometimes a large build up can lead to a let down. But not in this case. It's stunning and I am beyond thrilled to see someone bringing this style back into the forefront, in a new way yet still retaining a classic, vintage feel. 10/10 for me.

Le Sillage Blanc
Although we see some niche brands exploring chypre perfumes in their lines, Le Sillage Blanc is a rare case where you can see without much effort the vintage inspiration of its chypre leather. It is quite interesting how Le Sillage Blanc refers to the unforgettable Bandit of Robert Piguet in its splendor combining a very green and slightly bitter note of galbanum to a nuance of rubber leather. It is possible to see Sillage Blanc through the eyes of 2 other perfumes that have suffered creative influences from Bandit, Cabochard and Aramis, being linked mainly to bitter herbal aspect opening of Aramis. What sets it apart from them, however, is precisely the balance between the vintage leather chypre aura and a successful attempt to make them less heavy, certainly a reference to the luminosity of the poem that makes its way into the cold, arid air. It is also interesting to note that there is a certain creamy and vanilla sweetness counterbalancing the heavier aspect, a combination that also positions Le Sillage Blanc in the contemporary scenario. And altough 2 of the fragrances that Sillage Blanc references are feminine ones its aura seems certainly more masculine in the current fragrance scenario.

Pepdal 17 months ago
Unfortunately there is an ingredient in this that causes me to gag if sniffed close up. I hope i dont come across it again.+2
1.5
EauMySoul 24 months ago
One of my favorite fragrances of the last 5 years. A perfect green chypre. Classic chypre lovers should not miss this one.+4

by EstherHebe
by EstherHebe

Popular Dusita

La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Oudh Infini by Dusita Issara by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Fleur de Lalita by Dusita Erawan by Dusita