Mélodie de l'Amour 2016

Mélodie de l'Amour by Dusita
Mélodie de l'Amour is a popular perfume by Dusita for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-creamy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGardeniaGardenia
TuberoseTuberose
White blossomsWhite blossoms
Wild honeyWild honey
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeachPeach
Italian broomItalian broom
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Jasminum auriculatumJasminum auriculatum
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 01.08.2021.

Tags....
The fragrance starts with a lot of gardenia and honey. Sweet and even very pleasant. BUT in the dry down the scent gets a very penetrating note, which unfortunately reminds me very much of how my carpet in the living room smells when my old male dog has marked unnoticed and secretly. Whew. An unbelievable urine note which is really to run away. I thought I was crazy but when I tested the scent in the evening, my husband asked after a short while if Anton, that's my dog's name, had peed somewhere on the carpet because it smelled strongly of urine.... I have no idea what this urine smell comes from but I guess the lily of the valley..

Therefore, for me a no go..

Golden, shimmering floral
Just. Wow. This is a knockout. Beautiful white flowers, and then more white flowers, full-on indolic, with honeyed amber running through them like blood running through your veins, pumping the flowers up until they burst with golden nectar exploding into the air like confetti. This is a magical perfume! I get mostly tuberose, gardenia, amber and a very animalic honey. Great longevity and sillage. It's incredibly well done and really stands out. Not for shy ones!
A special love
I like all the perfumes of Dusita I know so far. But Mélodie de l'Amour is something very special. The scent is surprisingly animalistic. The musk is very dominant, but beautifully presented. Only at the beginning do the floral notes come out clearly, before they have to give way to his dominance. This is without question the best and most beautiful musk perfume with synthetic musk that I know so far

Tuberose soapy subtle scent

Emorandeira
I see this perfume un the same line than carnal flower by Frederic Malle or Jasmín Rouge by Tom Ford, although less intense and more soapy. Where Malle puts lot if coconut and Ford puts Woods dusita gives a Big load of musk and for me this perfume seens like a Jasmín soap. The performance is good, over all the longevity because the sillage is subtle, but i find It too light being an extrait the parfumw. The smell is very natural and the White flowers are clean as un the other two perfumes i have mentionated before. As most flowery scents i think It is totally unisex and suitable for any swason of the year. Maybe better for daytime wearing It with elegant or casual clothes (not very sporty). I would not buy It because i am a Big fan of CF and i think i dont have soace for bith perfumes in my collection, but for those Who find CF too sweet and intense this could be a good alternative. Not very original but very good versatility.

Melodie de L'Amour
I would say that Melodie de L'Amour is of all Dusita the easiest to fit the name, poetry and aroma. Everything makes sense in an immediate and instinctive way for me. The poem chosen here is interesting and compares the feeling of love to a flower that blossoms in an empty room - it is a metaphor for how love begins somehow innocent and timid and in its way becomes an intense and sensual feeling. The white flowers are perfect to convey this connotation and I think it's incredible that Pissara has managed to conceptualize a form that shows just that blossoming of them on the skin. Inspired by the perfumes of tuberose and her passion for Fracas, Melodie de L'Amour chooses to focus on creating the intensity of the tuberose through a bouquet of white flowers instead of saturating it in a very carnal way. We have a greener look at the opening, complemented by what seems to me a moderate use of herbs. As time goes by the floral outlines shows better - it is possible to perceive nuances of jasmine and gardenia complementing the white and carnal floral aroma of tuberose. As much as Melodie grows and blossoms like Love, it is interesting that it does not lose its luster and freshness, which to me represents a love that endures like flowers that never seem to die.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Soapy creamy White flowers perfume, unisex, for daytime wearing elegant/casual clothes, very subtle for being and extrait but longlasting

by Merlina
by Merlina

Popular Dusita

Issara by Dusita La Douceur de Siam by Dusita Le Pavillon d'Or by Dusita Le Sillage Blanc by Dusita Splendiris by Dusita Fleur de Lalita by Dusita Erawan by Dusita Moonlight in Chiangmai by Dusita Oudh Infini by Dusita Cavatina by Dusita Anamcara by Dusita