Hazal Extrem (2013)

Hazal Extrem by E99-EsAns

Hazal Extrem is a popular limited perfume by E99-EsAns for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

U. M. Karali (Marken-Inhaber [E99-Ans])

Top Notes Top NotesCuban tobacco, Honey, Spices
Heart Notes Heart NotesTonka bean, Tobacco blossom, Patchouli, Oriental spices
Base Notes Base NotesDry fruits, Cocoa bean, Labdanum, Styrax, Ambergris, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk

Submitted by Terra, last update on 04.07.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

A premature farewell
My brother was dear to my heart. But it shouldn't be. He will no longer continue our line. But I'll start all over again.

It was time for my older brother to join the gang of marriage. How to make this such an occasion, I cleaned myself up. With Hazal Extrem, my faithful companion in my pocket. It was 32°C in the shade. The feast was sweating. So I changed the wardrobe.
It came how it had to come. When I moved, I heard a clank. I was trapped immediately. Angelic impressions of honey and dried fruits surrounded me. Cuban tobacco underpinned the team. But without finding a clear draft horse, I leaned back.
In the calming embrace of Labdanum and Styrax with Tonka.
When I remembered, I understood the depth of the experience. My companion had said goodbye. Smashed, he lay on the floor. Its contents melted along the tile joints.

by Seejungfrau
by Seejungfrau
by E99EsAns
by E99EsAns

Popular E99-EsAns

Golden Musc by E99-EsAns Hazal Extrem by E99-EsAns Oud Al Ebrar by E99-EsAns Karali No. 1 by E99-EsAns Karani Extrem by E99-EsAns Ike by E99-EsAns Damaskus Rose by E99-EsAns Ambra Andalus by E99-EsAns Misk al Turab by E99-EsAns Oud Al Sadet by E99-EsAns Soft Chocolate by E99-EsAns Kevser Extrem by E99-EsAns Mogul Sandal by E99-EsAns Karizma by E99-EsAns Seker pur by E99-EsAns Delicia Musc by E99-EsAns Lavendel Majestic by E99-EsAns Oud Al Duha by E99-EsAns Sultan al Yasmina by E99-EsAns Misk al Kamer by E99-EsAns