Oud Al Ebrar (2010)

Oud Al Ebrar by E99-EsAns

Oud Al Ebrar is a popular limited perfume by E99-EsAns for men and was released in 2010. The scent is smoky-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

U. M. Karali (Marken-Inhaber [E99-Ans])

Top Notes Top NotesOriental woods
Heart Notes Heart NotesOriental spices
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Vegan amber

Submitted by E99EsAns, last update on 02.02.2018

According to information by the perfume house, this fragrance is suitable for vegans.

5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Genuine and noble
This "Oud Al Ebrar" oil does not give a perfomance of oud, like many oud-scents are giving. The shows they are celebrating are: Beeing very animalike, stinky like dung, sweat, liquit manure, slurry or even sewage. Others are only at the beginning hardly bearable but changing after a certain time into warm and woody scents with the special oud note. Some are smoky and other have a medicine-note, some are synthetically with a metallic accent. And of course the dances with flowers, spices, amber, musc can, citrus are often really bizarre.
And there are all those which claim to be very genuin Arabian oud oils for specialists and for "Western". But since I tested a lot, listed here or not, I discovered that they all basically have the same pattern of oud but they are spiced with the well-known scents we all are knowing, those of Chanel, Guerlain and other important mainstream perfumes as well as roses, smoke, amber, musc etc.
The most famous combination of oud is that with roses and/or amber.
By the way, I love oud fragrances very much! I love a lot of those which are probably not quite the real oud. I love the stinky ouverture and the following development. I love the synthetically, I love the medicine-like smelling oud scents. And my signature scent which I can afford is "Bois d' Oud" by Perris Monte Carlo. I cannot explain, why I love it so much.
There are few exception I am very disgusted by and which I never would judge as a perfume.
The rose-oud creations is intriguing me in the most cases.
But until now there are two oud scents I consider as extraordinary. The first I met was "Thirty Three".
The second now is "Oud Al Ebrar". I received three drops of the precious oil from a user here. Thanks for his generosity.
"Oud Al Ebrar" is an oud with a strong wood note such of tangy dedidous trees, which remembers my on beech wood and the bitter scent of the leaves of birch trees in autumn. I'm perceiving a slightly mould-note and mutual a very clean oud and an extremely remote whiff of animalike. This oud never dominates "Oud Al Ebrar". And then there is something from time to time which I would consider as fresh fast murmering water. Later the amber ist sweetening "Oud Al Ebrar". But at the same time I'm perceiving the listed oriental spices but utterly decent. This spices are marking the boundary of amber. Oud is restrained but distinctly all over the good longevity.
"Oud Al Ebrar" is not really a caressing fragrance but noble. The soft sillage of the oil is enduring over more than eight hours concerning myself.
Not to forget: The perfumer of this noble oud perfumes is user here an can be contacted.

Popular E99-EsAns

Golden Musc by E99-EsAns Hazal Extrem by E99-EsAns Oud Al Ebrar by E99-EsAns Karani Extrem by E99-EsAns Karali No. 1 by E99-EsAns Ike by E99-EsAns Damaskus Rose by E99-EsAns Ambra Andalus by E99-EsAns Misk al Turab by E99-EsAns Oud Al Sadet by E99-EsAns Mogul Sandal by E99-EsAns Karizma by E99-EsAns Kevser Extrem by E99-EsAns Soft Chocolate by E99-EsAns Seker pur by E99-EsAns Delicia Musc by E99-EsAns Oud Al Duha by E99-EsAns Lavendel Majestic by E99-EsAns Sultan al Yasmina by E99-EsAns Misk al Kamer by E99-EsAns