Amour Reserve Edition - Amour Liquide 2009

Amour / Reserve Edition - Amour Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide
Amour is a popular perfume by EMES / Mémoire Liquide for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Tonka beanTonka bean Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Ghislaine, last update on 04.04.2020.

Love is a meringue, after all...
AMOUR LIQUIDE is my first foray into the house of Mémoire Liquide. As is my wont, I applied this perfume without reading any of the text on the sample card or in this perfume's profile. My immediate reaction was that AMOUR LIQUIDE reminded me of By Kilian LOVE. Is love a meringue, after all?

I had plenty of LOVE left in my By Kilian sample vial, so I decided to do a side-by-side comparison and discovered that the By Kilian is quite a bit more complex than AMOUR LIQUIDE. Looking at the notes, I see a dearth of flowers in this composition, which probably explains why suddenly I'm finding more to like in the By Kilian, although I had written it off a while back as ridiculous. I'm not saying that I would ever want a full bottle of LOVE, but it's more interesting than AMOUR LIQUIDE.

AMOUR LIQUIDE does smell natural, so whether one likes this perfume is all going to turn on one's affinity for vanilla. This is a minimalist vanilla perfume, to my nose, and it is very, very sweet. AMOUR LIQUIDE might be a good segue to niche for someone who is used to wearing sugary celebrity scents.

Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
There's frankincense in this?! Maybe I smell a bit of that resin, but it's mostly creamy, lush vanilla. VERY warm, cozy, and comforting!
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 5 years ago
Poorly made perfume with an excellent smell: cheap bottle with flimsy sprayer, scent is extremely fleeting but the actual smell is nice.

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87

Popular by EMES / Mémoire Liquide

Encens / Reserve Edition - Encens Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide Soleil / Reserve Edition - Soleil Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide Vacances / Reserve Edition - Vacances Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide Fleur / Reserve Edition - Fleur Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #222 Sugar Absolut by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #601 Green Tea by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #401 Black Coconut by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #504 Baby Powder by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #803 Coriander by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #1104 Cute Baby by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #113 Freesia by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #806 Fresh Air by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #430 Night Blooming Jasmine by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #116 Carnation by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #413 Tuberose Narcotique by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #428 Black Opium by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #219 Summer Party by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #800 Crisp Cotton by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #902 Green Apple by EMES / Mémoire Liquide #301 Heroes by EMES / Mémoire Liquide