Encens Reserve Edition - Encens Liquide 2009

Encens / Reserve Edition - Encens Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide
Encens is a popular perfume by EMES / Mémoire Liquide for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-smoky. It is still in production.

Amber, Hinoki resin, Black tea, White musk

Submitted by Ghislaine, last update on 28.04.2019.

Soft incense
I happened to be smelling Encense Liquide alongside Le Labo's Labdanum 18 the other day, and I noted some strong similarities between them.

Labdanum 18, for those that don't know the fragrance, is a rather strong, yet feminine incense and woods scent. Encense Liquide is in some ways the same, except it's much lighter, more generic and sweeter.

Both fragrances are pleasing, especially from my incense-loving perspective. Encense Liquide is smooth, quite ethereal and pretty. Like I have mentioned in other reviews, I find Memoire Liquide a rather friendly niche house, producing scents suitable for a younger crowd.

In my opinion, this is incense for beginners. I'm already too far gone into the incense category, so I find Encense Liquide far too weak for my tastes. However, it's a lovely fragrance for those who want only a subtle hint of smokiness. It's a very delicate ambery incense on my skin.

This fragrance lasts extremely well, a lot longer than I had expected. It has a real expensive feel to it, almost luscious in a way. Encense Liquide strikes me as being very girly and sweet. It's somehow caught between being an innocent girl and a confident woman.

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87
by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42

Popular EMES / Mémoire Liquide

Amour / Reserve Edition - Amour Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide Soleil / Reserve Edition - Soleil Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide Vacances / Reserve Edition - Vacances Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide Fleur / Reserve Edition - Fleur Liquide by EMES / Mémoire Liquide