Miss Marisa

Miss Marisa by Ebba

Controversially Rated Bottle

Miss Marisa is a perfume by Ebba for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-fruity. It is still in production.

Currant leaf, Lotus, Mint, Plum blossom

Submitted by Partyqueen, last update on 15.09.2018.

Yellow
This happy fragrance is very fruitty and flowery. I do not know, which notes make me detect mango and peach, but even the flowers are yellow in this composition.

Unfortunately I could not find any mint, but still MISS MARISA is a very nice, feminine perfume in my opinion, worth to try. Ideal for dark and gloomy winter days.

Death by Mojito
In spite of its rave reviews in fashion magazines and on the Hollywood Star Fragrance scene, this scent is just an overwhelmingly minty mess for me. It is hard to believe that a roll-on perfume oil concentrate could pack such a punch of sillage, longevity and intensity of the star note, but this one provides a strident mint experience for everyone in the room with you, as well. That is not the worst possible note to encounter, but it is in such excess and so over-stimulating that I very quickly get burned out on the fresh crushed green minty top notes and I want to shower to get away from the smell of toothpaste. I often wonder if my full bottle is made correctly...could this possibly be a practical joke? On the Ebba website the notes are listed as "Wisps of Plum Blossoms and Cassis romance Moroccan Mint and Waterlily". On my skin, this fragrance oil is straight-up mint oil for the first hour to the point that I am almost ill, my DH actually got up and left the room, he couldn't stand it either. Perhaps this might be better on a Man...a rugged lone outdoorsman, wanting avoid mosquitos, and whom is without access to soap, water and toothpaste for long spells.

After a couple of hours the scent mellows out to a fresh mojito type fragrance for several additional hours, comprised mostly of cassis and plum blossom, in a gentle sweet balance that presents as fresh juicy peaches to my nose, with a lower volume minty note persisting until the very end. Unfortunately, I never fully recover from the initial mint oil assault enough to really enjoy this fragrance.

CymCym 22 months ago
Green leaves, mint, peach, apple, and a subtle floral note. Smells clean, simple, and straightforward...pleasant enough, but unexciting.

by Flavorite