Ed Hardy for Men 2008

Ed Hardy for Men by Ed Hardy
Bottle Design Christian Audigier
Ed Hardy for Men is a perfume by Ed Hardy for men and was released in 2008. The scent is synthetic-citrusy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Clary sage
Heart Notes Heart NotesMint
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.12.2020.

2.5

Not the best from Ed Hardy
Ed Hardy, what can I say? Your masculine fragrances just aren't my cup of tea. I've tried to appreciate the Ed Hardy brand, and I'm talking in terms of his fragrances because his clothing is not well known in Australia. For some reason, his fragrances to my nose smell cheap, despite their popularity. Ed Hardy for Women was the only fragrance of his that I'll admit to liking.

In the initial stages Ed Hardy for Men is a little sharp, especially in regards to the citrus accords. There's a strange ozonic quality in there too, that when blended with the mint, (or mint julep accord as Gypsy Parfumista has corrected), creates such a strange and somewhat awkward blend.

The scent continues in its sharp and ozonic nature through to the heart, where the sage and woods attempt to turn this fragrance into something spicy in hopes of giving it that sexy edge. Personally I think the citrus and spices clash too loudly.

The only pleasing aspect to my nose was the drydown, which turned ambery and soft. It was a little generic however, which turned me off it as a result.

Lasting power is so-so, as is the sillage, even though it comes on strong in the opening. I'll say that Ed Hardy for Men is masculine, but not something that I would personally enjoy smelling on a man.

by Süchtig
by Süchtig
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Acamara
by Acamara

Popular Ed Hardy

Love & Luck for Men by Ed Hardy Villain for Women by Ed Hardy Villain for Men by Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Men by Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Women by Ed Hardy Ed Hardy for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy Born Wild for Men by Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy Born Wild for Women by Ed Hardy