Ed Hardy for Men 2008

Ed Hardy for Men by Ed Hardy
Bottle Design Christian Audigier
Ed Hardy for Men is a perfume by Ed Hardy for men and was released in 2008. The scent is synthetic-citrusy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Clary sageClary sage
Heart Notes Heart NotesMintMint
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.08.2021.

The Best Scent from the Planet
This review is now written in part by my 13 year old self.
Off goes the time travel into the early youth.

7th grade, first love affair ;) and my first independently purchased perfume.
"Huh, let's see. It has to look cool and smell cool, plus I'm super cool too"

I ask for advice : "Hi, I have a girlfriend and I want to smell full sexxi, what of this will my girlfriend love? "

" ok... "

" That one ! " ---> Hugo Boss - Boss Bottled

The lady sprays Boss Bottled on my wrist and my reaction is something like this :

" Okay not bad, but I want something cooler :P "

The lady brings me something else, but I ignore it and go straight to Ed Hardy.

" The bottle is full nice, the price a little expensive but that is certainly because of the good quality of this perfume, I test this now " - and Bääääm !!!

" I want this, I'll take this, my girlfriend will love this and so will I "

Decided, bought and drove home happy.

I proudly presented it to my parents and later to my girlfriend.

She loved it, I loved it and everyone was happy and satisfied.
Therefore, of course, 10 star rating for everything about this fragrance.

I hope the review was reasonably entertaining, I thank you for your attention.

2.5

Not the best from Ed Hardy
Ed Hardy, what can I say? Your masculine fragrances just aren't my cup of tea. I've tried to appreciate the Ed Hardy brand, and I'm talking in terms of his fragrances because his clothing is not well known in Australia. For some reason, his fragrances to my nose smell cheap, despite their popularity. Ed Hardy for Women was the only fragrance of his that I'll admit to liking.

In the initial stages Ed Hardy for Men is a little sharp, especially in regards to the citrus accords. There's a strange ozonic quality in there too, that when blended with the mint, (or mint julep accord as Gypsy Parfumista has corrected), creates such a strange and somewhat awkward blend.

The scent continues in its sharp and ozonic nature through to the heart, where the sage and woods attempt to turn this fragrance into something spicy in hopes of giving it that sexy edge. Personally I think the citrus and spices clash too loudly.

The only pleasing aspect to my nose was the drydown, which turned ambery and soft. It was a little generic however, which turned me off it as a result.

Lasting power is so-so, as is the sillage, even though it comes on strong in the opening. I'll say that Ed Hardy for Men is masculine, but not something that I would personally enjoy smelling on a man.

by Süchtig
by Süchtig
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Acamara
by Acamara

Popular Ed Hardy

Love & Luck for Men by Ed Hardy Villain for Women by Ed Hardy Born Wild for Men by Ed Hardy Ed Hardy for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Men by Ed Hardy Villain for Men by Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Women by Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him by Ed Hardy Love is... for Men by Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Women (Solid Perfume) by Ed Hardy Ed Hardy for Women (Solid Perfume) by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her Limited Edition by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him Limited Edition by Ed Hardy Love is... for Women by Ed Hardy Born Wild for Women by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her by Ed Hardy