Ed Hardy for Women (2008) Eau de Parfum

Ed Hardy for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy for Women (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Ed Hardy for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Caroline Sabas

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Grapefruit, Mango, Wild strawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Linden blossom, Rose, Watercress
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Leather, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.03.2018

7.5 5.0 6.0/10

Better than previously thought
This is a truly delicious scent. For a floral girl like myself, I wouldn't have expected this fragrance to be so appealing. It's sweet, it's fruity and the sillage is great.

The top notes of mango, grapefruit and strawberries is mouth-wateringly juicy and sugary sweet. Once you spray this on, you will immediately feel energised and refreshed. I think Ed Hardy would make the perfect Spring/Summer party scent.

I disagree with the other reviewers that described this fragrance as common, uninteresting and plain, in my opinion this is a very colourful and vibrant scent.

In the heart of this fragrance, I can smell some similarities to DKNY Red Delicious, which I also love. I'd probably find it difficult to tell the difference between the two.

I am yet to test this on my skin, and I actually fear doing so, seeming that most fruity florals turn sour with my skin chemistry. I also don't see myself adding this perfume to my wishlist in a hurry, not unless the price decreases dramatically, because right now the price is ridiculous.

by Liebmausdana
by ZeZe
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Ed Hardy

Love & Luck for Men by Ed Hardy Ed Hardy for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Ed Hardy Ed Hardy for Men by Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Men by Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Women by Ed Hardy Villain for Men by Ed Hardy Villain for Women by Ed Hardy Born Wild for Men by Ed Hardy Love is... for Men by Ed Hardy Born Wild for Women by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him by Ed Hardy Love & Luck for Women (Solid Perfume) by Ed Hardy Ed Hardy for Women (Solid Perfume) by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her Limited Edition by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him Limited Edition by Ed Hardy Love is... for Women by Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her by Ed Hardy