Rebella
03.06.2020 - 06:06 PM
Helpful Review
Queen of florals or I´ve been eaten alive and I like it. ;)
Carnal Flower is my No 1 tuberose and not only that, but also one of my all time favorite scents. It was love at first sniff and we´re still having a passionate love affair after several years. Usually my go to scents are more in the soft gourmand, refined orientals and woody spectrum, which to me makes them cozy, familiar and kind of friendly. Carnal Flower isn´t at all like this, it´s like an giant flesh eating flower luring me closer and closer and I fall for that same ol' trick all over again, and keep coming back for more.

Yeah, it´s pretty much wears me, but being worn by something as classy, beautiful, frightening, elegant, carnal and splendid is a privilage, especially common days when I´m out with the dog wearing old jeans and a casual sweater...

Also good for weddings! Your own or someone elses. Men can wear it too, if they feel confident enough to pull grand florals off. Not for girls though... IMO.

Carnal Flower has dualistic character, a soft, creamy, lush, exotic smell of the most beautiful flower you can imagine, mixed with a close to cold, greenish, almost minty (eucalyptus) under currant, and that melon (!) keeping it kind of fresh, and the musk make the flower come alive and very, very hungry. Beware! It don´t evolve so much, eventually become a little softer, but never even close to well behaved.

Great lasting power and huge sillage in the early part of it. Must try for all that enjoys some adventure in life.

Latest Reviews

RebellaRebella 8 years ago
Ars Amatoria - Bien Loin d'Ici - Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Ars Amatoria - Bien Loin d'Ici Bringing back childhood favorite store.
When I was small I had a favorite store I always returned to. This shop was located in the neighbor town but since it wasn´t that far, me and my family visited almost once a month. Until I smelled Bien loin d'ici I had almost...

RebellaRebella 8 years ago
Vanille Absolu - Montale

Vanille Absolu Less is more. Fabolous foody vanilla.
Montale´s Vanille Absolu is very far from understated elegance. Still, I somehow find it to be a very much less is more kind of vanilla. This is straight forward vanilla for vanilla lovers. You need to love the sweet, creamy...