Me Myself And I (2009)

Me Myself And I by Ego Facto

Me Myself And I is a perfume by Ego Facto for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHemlock
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.09.2017

9.0 5.0 6.0 9.0/10

Cumulnimbus
Uncommon fresh and unisex woody tuberose pleasure
What a surprising perfume. I admit I wasn't very moved by the name which is difficult not to get for a celebration of narcissism. I expected a very loud tuberose perfume but what I got was a uncommon combination of fresh vetiver with a subtle contemporary under control tuberose lying on smoky woods. It delivers what I would define as an avantgarde perfume pleasure. It its very well crafted, you can feel the hands of experienced perfumers behind this creation.

I must confess, now that I experienced this scen,t I understand the name in a very different way. It is an ode to independence and self confidence. As if you were stating: Yes, I know that I smell of something you find difficult considering a perfume but I don't care about your expectations, I care about my experiences.
Maybe a bit arrogant, but it to be honest it can afford to be.

I see this one can be a controversial one, but I love it.

Popular Ego Facto

Me Myself And I by Ego Facto Fool For Love by Ego Facto Poopoo Pidoo by Ego Facto Jamais Le Dimanche by Ego Facto Piège à Filles by Ego Facto Sacré Coeur by Ego Facto Prends Garde à Toi by Ego Facto