Me Myself And I 2009

Me Myself And I by Ego Facto
Me Myself And I is a perfume by Ego Facto for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHemlock
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 31.08.2020.

Cumulnimbus
Uncommon fresh and unisex woody tuberose pleasure
What a surprising perfume. I admit I wasn't very moved by the name which is difficult not to get for a celebration of narcissism. I expected a very loud tuberose perfume but what I got was a uncommon combination of fresh vetiver with a subtle contemporary under control tuberose lying on smoky woods. It delivers what I would define as an avantgarde perfume pleasure. It its very well crafted, you can feel the hands of experienced perfumers behind this creation.

I must confess, now that I experienced this scen,t I understand the name in a very different way. It is an ode to independence and self confidence. As if you were stating: Yes, I know that I smell of something you find difficult considering a perfume but I don't care about your expectations, I care about my experiences.
Maybe a bit arrogant, but it to be honest it can afford to be.

I see this one can be a controversial one, but I love it.

Popular Ego Facto

Poopoo Pidoo by Ego Facto Fool For Love by Ego Facto Piège à Filles by Ego Facto Prends Garde à Toi by Ego Facto Sacré Coeur by Ego Facto Jamais Le Dimanche by Ego Facto