Diabolique 2010Eau de Parfum

Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg
Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Eisenberg for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Iris, Jasmine, Violet, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.12.2020.

Diabolo
Another test in the Eisenberg corner.

Diabolique?
Would hellish sulfur wafts waft around me?
No - not at all.

I am reminded of the harmless toy Diabolo, which my grandpa once worshipped me.
A coloured spindle had to be rolled back and forth on a string, which was stretched between two wooden sticks.
A nice little game, if you mastered it as virtuosic as my grandfather - but I always fell the spindle with a dull " Plopp " in front of my feet.
I admired my grandfather with his skilful deeds, but I even put the diabolo aside disappointed.

And the same goes for me with the scent.
He's neither wicked nor dangerous - but he won't play with me either.

Aquatic mandarin, spiced with cardamom and light jasmine, darkened by iris.
I can still hear woody notes - but overall everything is very timid and undecided.

I am at a loss for the scent, as I was at a loss for the toy.
Diabolique doesn't bother me, but doesn't address me either.

Maybe he can shine on others?

Devil or angel?
I must confess that , the moment I tested this fragrance, I was expecting a very deep or intoxicating scent and a sense of trouble in mind , but it wasn't really so.
There was, it's true, the cardamom spicy touch, but the opening was dominated by a very fresh, "happy" and bright mandarin note, then I smelled the more sensual and feminin heart, where a warm jasmin is associated to the powdery touch of the iris, the vibrant violet and the deep accent given by a quite masculin cedarwood.
The only "diabolic" and sensual notes are in the base, where a soft acchord of benzoin , musk and a touch of sandalwood gives that lightly oriental touch to this fragrance not so diabolic because quite evanescent and with a not so strong sillage.
So, for more than 100€ for a 100ml size, you have a quite innocent scent which could be worn by day too because relatively inoffensive and not so "sexy"or "dangerous".
Anyway, a very pleasant acchord , classy and feminin, but if you're looking for the devil, maybe you wrong the address!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
The base is warm and the heart is very feminin and pleasant, but I don't find so "diabolic" this scent. Anyway good.I like it.

Popular Eisenberg

J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Patchouli Noble by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret V: Ambre d'Orient by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Palissandre Noir by Eisenberg Tentation (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Voile de Chypre by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Jardin des Sens by Eisenberg I Am (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Rose Talisman by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Bois Précieux by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret VI: Cuir d'Orient by Eisenberg Eau Fraîche (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back to Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back To Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg So French ! (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg