Le Péché Eau de Parfum

Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg
Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Eisenberg for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesHibiscusHibiscus
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.01.2021.

Stinki
you shouldn't give up hope,
after I had ventured for a long time into a turquoise again and just a nice specialist saleswoman next to me a customer with Dior signature scent Eau Savage (who wanted to try something different again) immediately competently recommended the new Abercombie & Fitch.... OK, she probably does that for everyone for sales reasons, but never mind. After I had searched my way through car scents, cups/hand grenades/star flacons and other similar things a lot my view on at least visually already another thing, so bad luck. I tried it and what can I say, it smelled like a rather noble and well made mixture of YSL opium and Floris 89 with a bunch of lemony washing mosque, but fine. Well, after about half an hour I smell almost only the latter. When did this trend actually start or better asked, when does it stop again ?

A venial sin
Where's the "sin" in this perfume? I tested a few days ago and I found it quite innocent, pleasant and feminin, without a particular personality. It is quite good but as a daily office scent which doesn't impress anyone.
Maybe I wrong,but these latest Eisenberg's creations (except J'ose) seem to me all similar and not too special in comparison with the high price.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Quite warm and well composed, but extremely evanescent for being an eau de parfum and for its very high price!

by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13

Popular Eisenberg

J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Patchouli Noble by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret V: Ambre d'Orient by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Voile de Chypre by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Palissandre Noir by Eisenberg Tentation (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Rose Talisman by Eisenberg I Am (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Jardin des Sens by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Bois Précieux by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret VI: Cuir d'Orient by Eisenberg Eau Fraîche (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back to Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back To Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg So French ! (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg