Love Affair Eau de Parfum

Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg
Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Eisenberg for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRed currant, White blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tobacco, White musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.11.2020.

Jazzy76
Love affair or very short flirt?
I've tested and re-tested many times this scent in either versions: feminine and masculine*(* you recognize it by the fumé bottle) , but my impression is that these very expensive and deluxe creations by Eisenberg are very light, evanescent and quite disappointing.
However, I'll try to describe the sensations I felt smelling this fragrance.
First of all, i perceived the fruity-flowery opening, light but pleasant , then a very feminin triad of rose, heliotrope and a soft Jasmine.Finally, a light and just suggested sandalwood-musk base, at least perceivable and not longlasting on my skin. No trace of the tobacco Smoky note I see right now in the pyramid!
The sillage is relatively weak in comparison with the very high price of this fragrance.
I think that what you pay (and I mean more than 100€ and sometimes 150€ for a 100ml size!) is the refined squared bottle , typical of all the collection signed Eisenberg.
So, where's this "love affair"? with this name I imagined something stronger, deeper and more longlasting, rich and charming. This one could be nothing more than a very short flirt! Sorry, but I don'r recommend this fragrance. If you aren't an Eisenberg's fan, don't waste your money for a so evanescent scent without character.
Moral affair
Since I like rouge & noir, I like to devote my attention to the Eisenbergs.

And of course the title Love Affair jumps at me romantic being.

Hopefully there will be a lot of heated feelings here !

Unfortunately, no.

To start with, an ice-cold Bommerlunder, which does not warm the heart either.
At most the hands and feet.
After all.
But it stays with the "decency liquor" - it does not get humid cheerful.
The white flowers are pleasant - but also maintain a strange distance.
Heliotrope and rose offer a cool elegance.
Jasmine is added discreetly from a distance, but serves only as background.
Sandal lends a light spice - but does not nestle.
Generally I miss with this smell any nestling intentions.

A very decent affair, upright on the sofa edge, with the chaperone in the middle.
Even smoking was forbidden, because I can't detect tobacco.

No bad or disturbing scent - but no "sin" worth.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
I have the impression that these fragrances by Eisenberg are all similar. Okay,it's a quite well balanced perfume but not so longlasting

Popular Eisenberg

J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Patchouli Noble by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret V: Ambre d'Orient by Eisenberg Tentation (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Palissandre Noir by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Jardin des Sens by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Voile de Chypre by Eisenberg Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Bois Précieux by Eisenberg I Am (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Eau Fraîche (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Rose Talisman by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret VI: Cuir d'Orient by Eisenberg Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back to Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back To Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg So French ! (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg