Rouge & Noir 2011 Eau de Parfum

Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg
Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Eisenberg for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
TuberoseTuberose
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 29.05.2020.

In the heat of the day
Today I finally wanted to redeem a Douglas voucher before he "falls among the robbers".
This house is a Bermuda triangle.

I was urged to put on the new raspberry red autumn jacket, because I wanted to take it out.
The dark hair I wore open as an exception, and it fell rich in contrast on the red.
And the lipstick : Flame - and even the husband escaped an appreciative " Schickobello ! "

Flattered I walked forbass - but the sun held much of it to shine on me with 25 degrees.

I was a bit overdressed in terms of temperature - but if you want to be beautiful, you have to suffer.

But my suffering was alleviated when I discovered Rouge et Noir in the perfumery.
The title was a perfect match for my outfit !
One character?
I believe in the supernatural.

The fragrance is not supernatural - but very sensual.
Soft and bitter Cassis welcomes me - accompanied by beguiling Ylang and Levkojen.
Roses and jasmine are added, and tuberose completes the flower dream.
Deep sweet vanilla and smoky cedar dimm the flower fireworks, so that it looks rather evening.

This full bouquet is presented galantly by candlelight.
A mysterious lady in red receives it from an elegant gentleman in a black tailcoat.

The musician trio plays the Tango : The scent of a woman - and she gently puts her hand into his.

Jazzy76
Pale red and bleached black
While I was about to spray this scent with a so particular name, I was thinking of a powerful perfume, deep and strong just like the colours whose it takes the name. the red is the colour of love, of passion and the black represents the dark side of our soul, the unknown and the Death too; Eros & Thanatos, passionate love and Death , as the ancient Greek said.Well, It wasn't so.
This fragrance, of course, is pleasant, well balanced and feminin, but it hasn't the strong character I was expecting from it: the opening is lightly fruity and I don't smell so much the vibrant and warm ylang touch. To my nose only the feminin flowery notes arrived, such as the rose and the White flowers, but it is all so light and pale! finally, the base: where is the warmth you could expect from the benzoin , the tuberose, the musk and the Woods? all seems pale, a ghost of a scent. The sillage isn't so strong, as well as the longevity. What a pity for a fragrance which could be so charming! The bottle is elegant, squared and simple, in the Eisenberg 's style but the price is high in comparison with the longevity of this perfume.
So,this fragrance could be compared to a tango played low and for only a few minutes.

Rose Caprice
by pudelbonzo
by Innchen
by Innchen

Popular Eisenberg

J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Patchouli Noble by Eisenberg Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret V: Ambre d'Orient by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Voile de Chypre by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Palissandre Noir by Eisenberg Tentation (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Rose Talisman by Eisenberg I Am (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Jardin des Sens by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Bois Précieux by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret VI: Cuir d'Orient by Eisenberg Eau Fraîche (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back to Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back To Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg So French ! (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg