J'Ose (2011)Eau de Parfum

Version from 2011
J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg

J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Eisenberg for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Mint, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Mugwort, Mocha
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Moss, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Perdita, last update on 07.07.2020.

Episode 0: Prologue - The journey begins
For a long time I was satisfied with the fragrances of Bruno Banani and Boss Bottled. I use them exclusively for dates or job interviews. For everyday life the Axe Deos.

Then last year in a conversation with my fiancée it became clear that it was time to start a new chapter. To move on to the next phase. To become more adult.

This image overhaul started with clothes etc. and should now be reflected in the scent worn. A "real" perfume should her.
We both took the chance of last year's Black Friday Sales to search for scents in the turquoise. I still knew J'ose von Eisenberg from my apprenticeship, as a colleague from the vocational school wore it. When I saw the black cube flacon after testing D&G "K" etc. I immediately tested it, fell in love with it and walked towards the checkout
On the way I asked one of the saleswomen how to apply perfume correctly. She answered and explained that all people basically wear perfume the wrong way.
For men it should be on the chest and on the back ("sweat gutter"), for women on/under the breasts and in the hair. All right - thanks for the tip. Fragrance bought in a sale.

Once home, I was very happy about the scent and couldn't stop smelling the bottle. It seemed that I had found my signature scent - almost at the first go (funny, isn't it?). In the following days I always fogged up with the good stuff after a shower, nice as the saleswoman had explained. But after a few days I noticed that the scent made me sick. I felt a little bit dizzy and my stomach felt queasy. Suspecting some kind of allergic reaction, I went to the turquoise during my lunch break, explained the situation, and said that I loved the scent but apparently couldn't stand it. They took the scent back and refunded me the money
Today, of course, I suspect that it had to do with the placement of the sprayers and not with the ingredients themselves. If you inhale the perfume directly yourself all the time, you must feel strange, right? Today I use sprayers behind the ears and on the back of the neck quite well
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now to the fragrance itself:

J'ose von Eisenberg really aroused my interest in perfume The dark heavy scent, which at the beginning gets a special order from the quite present citrus fruits, had me under its spell. Lavender and coffee/mocha dominate the heart of this fragrance, a combination that sounds strange but works perfectly. These notes are then accompanied by the sweetness of tonka, vanilla, amber and sandalwood - the corners and edges are given by musk, patchouli and moss.

Conclusion: My ticket to the world of fragrance and so far still my favourite scent DNA.
Rochas Man has currently taken its place because of the big price difference, but Rochas is for me the friendly version of this fragrance. J'ose is the darker, seductive, sexy gothic twin, but he doesn't dare to come out as much (Sillage + Projection weaker in memory than Rochas Man).
"I dare."
J'Ose was my entry into the beautiful world of perfume
and is by far one of the best fitting to me ... In my eyes a fragrance that is to every occasion
and season is wearable,just because he is not so obtrusive.... That the Sillage is rather modest I can confirm but the durability is at least with me very good... although after some time only
nor close to the body, which in my eyes is not a negative thing...
Super clean man scent
A very nice soft clean man fragrance, slightly powdery. Me and my friend like it very much. Although it is rather soft in the fragrance character, my girlfriend describes it as very masculine. From me an absolute recommendation to test it at least once! You can't go wrong with this fragrance and above all it is very unique, because I don't know anybody in my extended circle of friends who even knows the fragrance

Not great but interesting
Not so well-known, this is an aromatic take on the lavender-coffee combo. It is marketed to women but I don't find it feminine at all, quite unisex actually. I'm interested in everything that has coffee without the sweetness and this is it. Overall, this has a "designer" feel to it. It doesn't have much depth so it won't scare off the masses. With a touch of hay and cigarettes, I'd say it's quite interesting.
The Inconvenient
Fresh, spicy, it starts and keeps its lightness despite woods and musk. Towards the end it has a slightly biting effect on the nose, which I really like. Only the mocha, I don't smell it.

But for whom is this fragrance?
Unisex? I can understand that, but when I smell the scent, I think of a woman like fire. Smiling, loving, but with temperament. This woman gives Tacheless when she's unhappy. She's independent, this woman pays for herself.
It swims against the current.
She's the uncomfortable one.

I think that's what makes this perfume so special to me. Male or female, I can't say. And with that it is brand up-to-date, fits wonderfully into our time, in which the gender roles more and more solve themselves.
Beautiful!

Jazzy76
She dares (...but not too much)
This one is a very particular fragrance. First of all, the name : it's a play on words (J'ose, French verb for I dare and José -Eisenberg)
The packaging shows a girl with a very masculin cigar and then the elegant and squared bottle reveals a unique scent: aromatic-citrusy at the opening, but warm at the base (on my skin i smelled mainly the cedarwood) , with a noticeable Mocha note at the heart.
It could be a masculin or unisex scent and maybe for this reason the woman who wears this fragrance dares and shows her alternative and unconventional character.
But this woman knows very well the play of seduction and she dares...but not too much. So, the sillage of this fragrance isn't so strong like you could expect. Maybe this is damage, in comparison to the high price,
Anyway, it remains a unique fragrance to wear when you want to run the game!
I went home with J'ose
Today we sat in the ICE again and had time to get to know a scent and to test it extensively and in peace.
I already did this with Tom Fords Noir and Noir Extreme and it worked really well.

The holiday is over and I'm going home, so I didn't put on any perfume this morning, because I knew that I could go to the turquoise D at the train station.

J'ose von Eisenberg had been on my wish list for quite some time. Now it is so that I tested it again and again, but in the test madness he always disappeared under the other smells, even if I liked him always.
Then now again and exclusively.

Get into the perfumery and put the stuff on. I still find the top note very beautiful, it gets fresh, but not citric despite the lemon. You can guess a little mint.
In the following I can only guess at everything.

Then I am out and have me at the BHF still something to eat and drink got and the smell first of all no longer smelled. Maybe because of the extreme heat. It was only when I went out into the fresh air again that he came out again through the wind.
In the ICE itself the air conditioning went and it was quite noticeable, but it was very linear and went through no change. I can only confirm the comparison with Rochas here. Rochas Man himself I found last week at Müller again and smelled, my memory there is still quite fresh.

Since the Rochas reminds me very much of Joop Homme and this one here at Rochas Man was the good one then also so to speak raus.
If I liked the top note so much, the rest was very boring for me.

All in all I can not see any of the ingredients mentioned here in detail.
I find Jasmin so wonderful, I hardly notice it here.
Mocha? Where?
Lavender yes that is there, also some wood and amber and musk to get the freshness, but then it was that too.
Otherwise it is slightly sweet and as mentioned linear in my nose.

Sillage is equal to zero if it is windless and he has held well 5h
Especially since 85€ is also a really sporty price, which I am not ready to pay for it.

I had to try hard to smell the smell in the train, it was really hiding. Only once in a while he'd come by, scurrying lightly. And I sprayed it good. With the fingers rubbed over the neck and on the fingers again he was strong, so he doesn't radiate much.

The scent is not so bad at all, after all it was long in my list and in the eye of the author of this article, but it does not knock me out, not for the money and not for the scent.

I went home with J'ose, but then we broke up.
He didn't have much to tell and was somewhere else most of the time and didn't care much about me either. It was better that way.

Too bad, but then another fragrance will be happy to move in with me.

See you next time

S.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Powerful, particular and longlasting fragrance at a quite high price. Almost masculin, but irresistible if you love alternative fragrances.

by CuirCuir
by CuirCuir
by Blödel
by Blödel

Popular Eisenberg

Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Patchouli Noble by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret V: Ambre d'Orient by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Palissandre Noir by Eisenberg Tentation (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Bois Précieux by Eisenberg I Am (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Voile de Chypre by Eisenberg Eau Fraîche (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret VI: Cuir d'Orient by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Rose Talisman by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Jardin des Sens by Eisenberg Back To Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg So French ! (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back to Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg