J'Ose 2011Eau de Parfum

Version from 2011
J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg
J'Ose (2011) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Eisenberg for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Mint, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Mugwort, Mocha
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Moss, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Amber, Musk

Submitted by Perdita, last update on 13.10.2020.

GivenchyPi
One of my favorite scents
One of my favourite scents among the "department store scents". If only it weren't for its incredibly poor shelf life. To deliver such a bad performance for the price is almost an impertinence.

I had already acquired Eisenberg J'Ose several times. However, last year I decided not to buy it anymore. Almost 60€ for 30 ml and such a miserable performance.

On my skin, as well as on the skin of several friends and acquaintances, the scent disappears within half an hour at most!

I have nothing to criticize about the low sillage. Some manufacturers deliberately keep their fragrances mild
I hope that the durability will be improved. Until then, I'm most likely not ready to buy the scent again
Restrained but stunning J'OSE
J'OSE is definitely high up on the perfume shelf. It does not place itself in the foreground in a wonderfully light way. For a pleasant evening, J'OSE is definitely worth a recommendation.
For work or normal everyday life, however, I would recommend something else.
Beautiful simple flacon and a nice outer packaging.
I can imagine J'OSE also with a woman, because the woody-spicy is quite pleasant and is drowned out by the sweetness.
Recommendation for old and young as well as woman and man.

"I dare."
J'Ose was my entry into the beautiful world of perfume
and is by far one of the best fitting to me ... In my eyes a fragrance that is to every occasion
and season is wearable,just because he is not so obtrusive.... That the Sillage is rather modest I can confirm but the durability is at least with me very good... although after some time only
nor close to the body, which in my eyes is not a negative thing...
Super clean man scent
A very nice soft clean man fragrance, slightly powdery. Me and my friend like it very much. Although it is rather soft in the fragrance character, my girlfriend describes it as very masculine. From me an absolute recommendation to test it at least once! You can't go wrong with this fragrance and above all it is very unique, because I don't know anybody in my extended circle of friends who even knows the fragrance

Not great but interesting
Not so well-known, this is an aromatic take on the lavender-coffee combo. It is marketed to women but I don't find it feminine at all, quite unisex actually. I'm interested in everything that has coffee without the sweetness and this is it. Overall, this has a "designer" feel to it. It doesn't have much depth so it won't scare off the masses. With a touch of hay and cigarettes, I'd say it's quite interesting.
The Inconvenient
Fresh, spicy, it starts and keeps its lightness despite woods and musk. Towards the end it has a slightly biting effect on the nose, which I really like. Only the mocha, I don't smell it.

But for whom is this fragrance?
Unisex? I can understand that, but when I smell the scent, I think of a woman like fire. Smiling, loving, but with temperament. This woman gives Tacheless when she's unhappy. She's independent, this woman pays for herself.
It swims against the current.
She's the uncomfortable one.

I think that's what makes this perfume so special to me. Male or female, I can't say. And with that it is brand up-to-date, fits wonderfully into our time, in which the gender roles more and more solve themselves.
Beautiful!

Jazzy76
She dares (...but not too much)
This one is a very particular fragrance. First of all, the name : it's a play on words (J'ose, French verb for I dare and José -Eisenberg)
The packaging shows a girl with a very masculin cigar and then the elegant and squared bottle reveals a unique scent: aromatic-citrusy at the opening, but warm at the base (on my skin i smelled mainly the cedarwood) , with a noticeable Mocha note at the heart.
It could be a masculin or unisex scent and maybe for this reason the woman who wears this fragrance dares and shows her alternative and unconventional character.
But this woman knows very well the play of seduction and she dares...but not too much. So, the sillage of this fragrance isn't so strong like you could expect. Maybe this is damage, in comparison to the high price,
Anyway, it remains a unique fragrance to wear when you want to run the game!

BertolucciKBertolucciK 7 days ago
"In your face" scent, quite cloying with lavender and coffee. Very sweet and spicy but not well-blended. Wood and patchouli in the drydown.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Powerful, particular and longlasting fragrance at a quite high price. Almost masculin, but irresistible if you love alternative fragrances.

by Blödel
by Blödel
by CuirCuir
by CuirCuir

Popular Eisenberg

Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Patchouli Noble by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg Love Affair (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Le Péché (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg J'Ose (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret V: Ambre d'Orient by Eisenberg Tentation (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Palissandre Noir by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret III: Voile de Chypre by Eisenberg Diabolique (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Jardin des Sens by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret II: Bois Précieux by Eisenberg I Am (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Eau Fraîche (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret VI: Cuir d'Orient by Eisenberg Les Orientaux Latins - Secret I: Rose Talisman by Eisenberg Rouge & Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back to Paris (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg Back To Paris (Eau de Toilette) by Eisenberg So French ! (Eau de Parfum) by Eisenberg