Amber of Yemen

Amber of Yemen by El Nabil

Amber of Yemen is a popular perfume by El Nabil for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is resinous-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Geranium
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Delphine67, last update on 27.05.2020.

rainy autumn day
A scent like on a rainy autumn day.
It was a lukewarm autumn day when I strolled across a market, because there was nothing going on on Sundays at all, I left without much expectation and thought to myself, okay a few new incense sticks and the one or other tasty food will certainly find itself, and then I saw him.
A dealer from the Orient, with various Arabic oils and immediately it smelled in my nose like amber, I decided to treat myself to a small bottle of the amber oil fragrant to me.
Immediately I put on a small droplet and must say......WOOOOOOOW it ran over me with full fragrance, I was addressed several times on this day and also today still about this >Tollen Amberduft.

Durability and Sillage are above average, I can say that it is to be enjoyed with caution, I love it when I smell my own perfume on me and I confess that I tend to overdose a fragrance that suits me very well quickly, sounds arrogant now, but I like to smell it well, and hate it when others do not :-).

A fragrance that convinces me again and again for every occasion is definitely Amber of Yemen from El Nabil and for a mere 3 Euro the mini bottle, with this one is always right on gold.
Every now and then I mix it with a little bit of another scent, I can say it smells heavenly in combination with oud or sandalwood scents. There are therefore no limits to creativity.
In this sense,
Shark canapé88

by Globomanni
by Globomanni

Popular El Nabil

Royal Gold (Perfume Oil) by El Nabil Black Collection - Black Afghan by El Nabil Baby Musc (Perfume Extract) by El Nabil Musc Blanc by El Nabil Musc Coco by El Nabil Oud Orient by El Nabil Musc Al Quraishi by El Nabil Oud Royal by El Nabil Flower of Soudan by El Nabil Musc Bakhoor by El Nabil Musc Sultan (Perfume Oil) by El Nabil Mukhalat Paris by El Nabil El Arouss by El Nabil Musc Bella (Extrait de Parfum) by El Nabil Oud Black by El Nabil Musc Khalifa by El Nabil Black Collection - Musc Sultan (Eau de Parfum) by El Nabil Délice D'Arabie by El Nabil Musc Gold by El Nabil Musc Red Rose by El Nabil